Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 276
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 254
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 201
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 172
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 164
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 157
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 154
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 144
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 126
- DW Sanders Tile & Stone Contracting Pledges $1,000 per Month to CTEF During COVID-19 Pandemic 109
Similar on eTradeWire
- Exact Solar Named to 2020 List of Top Solar Contractors in North America
- CS Energy Opens Regional Office in New York
- Panel Built Introduces Gas Station Kiosk Buildings to Line of Modular Products
- Green Stream Holdings, Inc. Profiles CEO Madeline Cammarata: Evolving Solar from Function to Fashion
- Trilliant Joins Activate Good's Triangle Corporate Volunteer Council
- High Throughput Industrial NAS Storage Server Solution For Real-Time Data processing, Recording and Streaming
- AutoQuotes And UL Announce Strategic Partnership
- Trilliant Attains Level One Engagement Certificate in ECORESPONSIBLE™ Certification
- Sunlife Power is hiring 100's defying the current national employment trend
- Sol Up USA Has Been Named One of The 2020 Top Solar Contractors
"Trilliant's Integrated Management System is aligned to ISO 27001 and other popular frameworks such as COBIT and NIST Cybersecurity Framework and effectively integrates practices and controls covering quality, security, risk management and sustainability," said Prem Ranganath, VP Quality, Risk & Sustainability at Trilliant. "Our ISO 27001 certification by DEKRA reaffirms our commitment to secure solution delivery and our strong capabilities in providing comprehensive assurance to our customers, partners, and all stakeholders across the value chain."
More on eTradeWire News
- Four Friends Turned A Private Mastermind Into A Book Deal
- If you've lost a job and are struggling during the pandemic, choosing the right credit card could relieve stress
- LRi releases sublimatable facemask with adjustable ear bands
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Eric Spencer Recognized in Arizona Capitol Times' 2020 Best of Capitol Awards
- Forum Joins Long-Term Care Pharmacy Leaders Calling for Support
Trilliant's information security and risk management system covers activities and services supporting network and communication technology for delivering Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) and Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) solutions. With their newest certifications from DEKRA, Trilliant's customers can expect to partner with a company that is committed to providing safeguards and established policies around the security, risk, and compliance of their data flows.
"Trilliant has demonstrated a strong commitment to managing the security of their customers assets," said Cem Onus, Managing Director at DEKRA Audits NA. "The organizations high level of customer engagement makes this certification especially pertinent in today's world, where security is the main focus across all levels of business."
The introduction of an information security management system (ISMS) and ISO 27001 certification assists organizations with legal requirements and meet the needs of their customers. In addition to technical measures, ISO 27001 certification recognizes the importance of documentation associated with high-level information security management, which considers all relevant operational risks. The efficient and reliable interaction between technical solutions and organizational processes is needed to facilitate the robust level of security that is acceptable according to modern standards.
More on eTradeWire News
- HDL Software Design expends its vendors market. "New Hardware Manufacturing from New Places"
- Join the CUTeam in helping the OC community & compete for charity!
- Seasoned Turnaround Professional Joins Stapleton Group
- Women of Color STEM Conference Goes Virtual, Bringing a Full Visual and Audio Experience Directly to
- 7th Annual Race Against Gun Violence Goes Virtual
"As the global energy industry continues to evolve Trilliant understands that security and safety is always top of mind for our customers," said Andy White, CEO and chairman of the board for Trilliant. "With DEKRA's certification of Trilliant as compliant with the ISO 27001 standard, our partners can be assured that the highest degree of security is applied to their most sensitive information."
Trilliant's ISO 27001 certification ensures the protection of confidential data and information, identification and reduction of threats to business, and safeguards to support customer's evolving needs.
Visit us at https://trilliant.com/
- Drawdown of Hertz Rental Fleet Will Not Materially Affect Used-Vehicle Pricing
- Academic Programs at Adora Bright in King City
- Renegade Releases Horizontal Rotating Automatic Top Load Parts Washer
- How Stress and Anxiety Impact Your Decision Making
- David Ross Orthodontics Donating Backpacks Filled with School Supplies
- Lehigh Valley IT Support Team KDG Named Winner in Lehigh Valley Business Reader Rankings
- Stuart Kane Partner Javier F. Gutierrez Recognized in Daily Journal's Top 40 Under 40 List
- Jet Direct Mortgage Teams Up With The Liquidity Source To Expand Its Platform
- Avatar Corporation Debuts Novel, Water-Miscible Organic Certified Release Agent
- Creative Mobile Startup Builds Academic Success
- Lies Behind The Woods - Bradley Cornish Releases New Psychological Thriller
- Legal Impact - Natl Urban League Report on Blacks and COVID [2-5PM]
- Douglas Stockton Named Growth And Development Director At Northwestern Mutual-Chesterfield
- Find Your ID NYC Presents: Three More Days Until the #BlackoutFundraiser
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice in Essex
- Things To Keep In Mind When Designing A Basement Suite
- Inc. Magazine Publishes List of America's Fastest-Growing Companies—the Inc. 5000
- Wild Bird Centers of America Reports Boom in Sales During Pandemic
- 143VINYL (Formerly 651VINYL) Is Excited To Officially Change Our Name
- AdvisorSmith Finds the Best Cities for Working From Home