Popular on eTradeWire
- Uniting Cultures through Art and spreading Freedom - BantuFest Organization speaks on it 351
- Chubb Announced as Official Insurance Provider and Main Sponsor of 29th Edition of Art Miami 316
- Greenoak North America expands its operations in China 194
- First Corporate Clothing Working On Exciting Ranges 185
- Numbers of Women in Construction Falling 1 Company of self-employed Women Plumbers Stopping the Flow 177
- The Green Moustache Launches Frontfundr Campaign Today 176
- Tillman Infrastructure announced as key sponsor at Comms Finance World 2018 159
- Annual Turkey Bowl to be held by music artist, songwriter, entrepreneur Reem of 0017th 115
- Aspen Digital Life™ Closes Initial Funding Round
- Pioneer Landscape Centers Appoints Company Veteran As Chief Operating Officer
Similar on eTradeWire
- Top Doctors and Institutions in Sarcoidosis Research and Treatment
- Biocair finishes 2018 with new offices across the US, Europe, Africa and Asia
- Novodiax launches ihcDirect® CD20 and ihcDirect Vimentin antibody assays
- Serial Entrepreneur Gianluca De Novi, Ph.D. brings XSurgical to the US
- Colbert Packaging Announces New Website
- Nature Article Highlights AlbuVoid™ in Autophagy and Cancer Study
- Research Article Cites Cleanascite™ To Study Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Anchorage Dentist Offers Extended Hours, Same Day Dental, and Emergency Appointments for All Alaskans
- Athenex stock is overvalued (ATNX)
- PriorAuth ONLINE is The Prior Authorization Company That Rules The Roost
TriboFilm Research Inc. Announces Phase 2 SBIR Grant Award from The National Institutes of Health under Award Number R44EY024461
Speaking about the SBIR grant program, Vinay Sakhrani noted that "the rigor of writing and winning an SBIR grant forces an organization to not only think through the best way to conduct the research but also the best way to commercialize it. This forces an organization to engage clients early in the research process, and actively solicit their feedback at every stage of development resulting in a better product."
More on eTradeWire News
- Business Coach Richard A. Kranitz publishes article on paralegal training
- Explore the Google Pay and How to Use it-Ysupportnumber
- Millennials Are Choosing Not To Get Married but failing at it anyway
- Robert Hilger Named Whistle Stop Gallery 2018 Master Artist
- Jewelove Launches Platinum Love Bands New Season's Collection Online
- Disney's New Award Winning Author Launches "Pop-In" Book Tour
- Business Coach and lawyer publishes article on integrating legal assistants into law office
TriboLink-Si®, an alternative to silicone oil, specifically for such situations, is an advanced silicone-based coating system that reduces the risk of sub-visible particles migrating into and interaction with the drug. It uses an inert, atmospheric gas plasma to immobilize medical grade silicone oil onto the syringe barrel. Because of this unique immobilization process, it limits the extractable lubricant particles that could interact with the drug product, without compromising syringe forces.
Dr. Jackson Thornton, (https://tribofilmresearch.com/who-we-are/) the Principal Investigator said, "We are delighted that the National Institutes of Health has recognized the importance of developing new technologies to address particulate contamination in ophthalmic injections. We are fortunate that the industry leaders in the ophthalmic field are partnering with us to develop TriboLink-Si® in a way that incorporates their specific needs."
Silicone oil "floaters" pose a risk to patient health, and TriboLink-Si® represents a paradigm shift in the way compounding pharmacies and ophthalmologists can mitigate this risk.
More on eTradeWire News
- PPGJ Founder, Artika Tyner, Marks 400th Anniversary of Slave Arrivals in the U.S. with Ghanaian Trip
- Ryan Boyer Expert Realtor Keller Williams-shares Documents You Need for Mortgage
- Ryan Boyer Realtor Keller Williams shares A Kitchen Remodel Worksheet to Help You Cut Costs
- Jaime Girard Now Serving As Executive Director for River Ridge at Avon
- Rare 1917 Imperial Russian government 4% savings bond commands $12,810 at Archives Int'l Auctions
- Stellar-Nominated Producer Nathan IMPACT Jolley Hosts 6th Annual Jazz Performance and Toy Drive
- 2 DA MAX Records LLC CEO Erica Roberts @2damaxrecords @ericaroberts82
About TriboFilm Research, Inc. (https://tribofilmresearch.com)
TriboFilm Research, Inc. is a specialized research consultancy and development firm based in Raleigh, NC that helps medical device R&D leaders and product managers improve patient safety, device performance, and product profitability by reducing lubricant risk.
With funding assistance from The National Institutes of Health through its Small Business Innovation Research program, TriboFilm collaborated with industry leaders to develop two alternative coatings to silicone oil: TriboGlide-DS® and TriboLink-Si®. Over the past eighteen years, we have partnered with Fortune 500 pharmaceutical companies in addition to early-stage medical device entrepreneurs to improve the performance of drug delivery systems using our 150+ years of combined experience in organic chemistry, surface engineering, and material science.
Director of Marketing
TriboFilm Research, Inc.
- The World's First Art Fairs - The Eight Impressioinist Exhibitions of 1874-1886
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Cancun Grill Doral as a New Platinum Member
- Mid-America Association of Real Estate Investors Announces January Guest, Chris McClatchey
- Vibration Monitoring of a Gas Turbine in a Refinery
- Shore Buddies successfully raised $10,544 from 132 supporters on KICKSTARTER in 16 day
- Brian S. Glatt, MD, FACS announces Jordan Specchio joins Premier Plastic Surgery Center of NJ
- EPRO Closes Out 2018 With New Team Members
- 1964-The Tribute Brings Their Fab Four Show Back to the Weinberg Stage
- Local business, Oxford Summer Courses wins big at the business Oscars
- Tyler Perry taps award winning actor, comedian and social media sensation Blameitonkway for Madea's Farewell Play Tour
- U.S. Bank Continues Partnership with Project Access In Southern California
- Kahana & Feld Partner, Courtney Winzeler, Elected Secretary and Treasurer for OCBA Construction Law
- Novo Precision Spotlighted in Senator Murphy's "Murphy's Monday Manufacturer"
- Save Up to $5K in Flooring Upgrades with Lennar's Holiday Sales Event!
- Hip-Hop Duo Fwey Ends 2018 With A Chart-Climbing Banger!
- PODS Wisconsin Offers 6 Smart Storage Tips for the Holidays
- Chupp Installed as 2019 President
- Paramount Acquires CKE ATM Solutions, Founder Mike Kerans to Join Paramount's Subsidiary Sharenet
- Deep learning democratizes nano-scale imaging
- Inland Empire Veteran Finds a New Way to Combat Market Challenges and Buy Their Family Dream Home