Popular on eTradeWire
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 215
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 209
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 195
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 140
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019 138
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 133
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 130
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Ventura College Foundation Announces Recipients of First Allied Health Scholarships
- Lil Cory Becomes Legally Blind
Similar on eTradeWire
- Pro Chiropractic Dr. Jon Wilhelm Selected to Work with USA Bobsled Skeleton Team for 2018-19 Season
- Amino Acid Therapy May Offer a Safe Alternative for Parkinson's Like Symptoms
- Louisiana Firm Bullock Campbell Bullock & Harris P.C. Specializes in Obtaining Financial Relief for Mesothelioma Sufferers
- EZClick™ Palmitoylated Protein Assay Kit (FACS/Microscopy), Red Fluorescence
- Nova Urgent Care Donates AED to Ted Norman Memorial Baseball Complex
- Save the date for SMi's 10th Annual Biosimilars Conference 2019
- Physicians' Primary Care Physicians Named Top Doctors
- Touched by Type 1 Diabetes Annual Conference in Orlando - May 18th – Rosen Shingle Creek
- Oral Ketamine Shown Effective for Depression, but Slower Than Other Forms of Ketamine
- What is Familial Amyloid Polyneuropathy?
TriboFilm Research Inc. Announces Phase 2 SBIR Grant Award from The National Institutes of Health under Award Number R44EY024461
Speaking about the SBIR grant program, Vinay Sakhrani noted that "the rigor of writing and winning an SBIR grant forces an organization to not only think through the best way to conduct the research but also the best way to commercialize it. This forces an organization to engage clients early in the research process, and actively solicit their feedback at every stage of development resulting in a better product."
More on eTradeWire News
- Jazz Composer Aziza Miller Appears on the GingerNewYork TV Show in New York City
- Prolific Press Has Published Final Arrangements by Mickey Corrigan
- Prolific Press Has Published The Impressionist Painter by Alan Humason
- Inspiring Florida Musical Artist announces First World Tour; Listen to Album on iTunes
- How Mass Shootings Affected my Work as a Filmmaker
TriboLink-Si®, an alternative to silicone oil, specifically for such situations, is an advanced silicone-based coating system that reduces the risk of sub-visible particles migrating into and interaction with the drug. It uses an inert, atmospheric gas plasma to immobilize medical grade silicone oil onto the syringe barrel. Because of this unique immobilization process, it limits the extractable lubricant particles that could interact with the drug product, without compromising syringe forces.
Dr. Jackson Thornton, (https://tribofilmresearch.com/who-we-are/) the Principal Investigator said, "We are delighted that the National Institutes of Health has recognized the importance of developing new technologies to address particulate contamination in ophthalmic injections. We are fortunate that the industry leaders in the ophthalmic field are partnering with us to develop TriboLink-Si® in a way that incorporates their specific needs."
Silicone oil "floaters" pose a risk to patient health, and TriboLink-Si® represents a paradigm shift in the way compounding pharmacies and ophthalmologists can mitigate this risk.
More on eTradeWire News
- Comments to the Reserve Bank of India on Blockchain, Crypto
- Simple Steps to Control Your Child's Asthma – advice from pediatrician Kenneth Pomar Rebong, MD
- Giving Back To Our Veterans and Military Through Song at The 2019 Josie Music Awards Event!
- iHarvest™-The Future of Gardening is Indoors
- Grammy Winner Headlines Vegas Jazz Eclectic Concert Series
About TriboFilm Research, Inc. (https://tribofilmresearch.com)
TriboFilm Research, Inc. is a specialized research consultancy and development firm based in Raleigh, NC that helps medical device R&D leaders and product managers improve patient safety, device performance, and product profitability by reducing lubricant risk.
With funding assistance from The National Institutes of Health through its Small Business Innovation Research program, TriboFilm collaborated with industry leaders to develop two alternative coatings to silicone oil: TriboGlide-DS® and TriboLink-Si®. Over the past eighteen years, we have partnered with Fortune 500 pharmaceutical companies in addition to early-stage medical device entrepreneurs to improve the performance of drug delivery systems using our 150+ years of combined experience in organic chemistry, surface engineering, and material science.
Director of Marketing
TriboFilm Research, Inc.
- Exclusive Analysis Discovers Most Popular Mattress Brands In The US
- OneAZ Credit Union celebrates Earth Day with special Tesla financing options and Radio Flyer Tesla Model S giveaway
- LMS50 Adds Additional Online Safety Training Titles
- Holocaust survivor's granddaughter pens memoir about what happens when corrupt leaders in charge
- Naacp Memphis Branch, The New Tri-state Defender & Kroger Delta Division Announce Grant Winners
- Drummer Bob Holz in Modern Drummer Magazine
- National Association of Black Journalists to Host Regional Conference in Cincinnati
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results
- Kroger Health Partners With FoodNiche To Drive Conversation On Healthier Future of Food
- Milk Hall of Fame Announces USA and International 2020 Spokesmodel Video and Photographic Auditions Have Begun - in Your Own Language
- Kintsugi / Kintsukuroi Art - How it is Made, Where to Buy Pottery with Gold Repair? Available in The USA
- "I Like To Eat Children" by Author Reagan Rothe Now Available in Audiobook Format Worldwide
- 651vinyl.com Adds Siser Brick 600 to Product Line
- Celebrate Easter with Exciting Offers on Kids Accessories by ShopEnglish. Visit us today!
- Saf-Gard Safety Shoe Company Opens New Location in York, PA
- Another Home Run Murder Mystery Now Showing
- Blac Chyna Negotiations with Warner Bros. Move Forward
- MFASCO awarded a GSA with the assistance of Mr. Brian Charles with Government Marketplace LLC
- Arctic Encounter Presents 6th Annual Flagship Symposium
- Saf-Gard/Vulcan Safety Shoe Company Opens Location in Charleston, SC