Popular on eTradeWire News
- Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja, 7 year old National Anthem singer 517
- Transseed Group Receives Two New Business Designations 217
- Founder & CEO of Market Leader, Virtual Rehab, to be Interviewed By Jane King at NASDAQ 202
- Lil Bub, aka Magical Space Cat, Will Make Special Appearance at Snowcats Cat Convention 196
- International Experts Discuss Safety Problems of Critical Infrastructures at Ural Federal University 192
- How to Manage Arrhythmia in Children? 192
- Share Number System is the New Automated Income System 161
- New talent Asalia White Williams Nominated for NAMMY Award 153
- Kelly Hyman, a Renowned Lawyer to be a Speaker at Women En Mass 2018 131
- Athonet launches BubbleCloud LTE with full integration into AWS IoT Core
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Vascular BioSciences Awarded $2 Million STTR Grant From NHLBI to Develop CAR Peptide as a Ta
- South Nassau Wins National Recognition for Nursing Excellence
- Sherry Nagle, ARNP, Joins Physicians' Primary Care of Southwest Florida
- AveXis Files for FDA Approval of Gene Therapy to treat Spinal Muscular Atrophy Type I
- MCES Featured By The Age Newspaper
- JBCH is emerging as the Best Sports Injury Assessment Center in Kolkata
- Care Staffing Professionals Awarded Health Care Staffing Services Certification From The Joint Commission
- Progenesis, Inc. Receives Accreditation from College of American Pathologists (CAP)
- Cummings Graduate Institute Celebrates Founders Day
- Not all headaches are the same, how to relieve them all
TriboFilm Research Inc. Announces Phase 2 SBIR Grant Award from The National Institutes of Health under Award Number R44EY024461
Speaking about the SBIR grant program, Vinay Sakhrani noted that "the rigor of writing and winning an SBIR grant forces an organization to not only think through the best way to conduct the research but also the best way to commercialize it. This forces an organization to engage clients early in the research process, and actively solicit their feedback at every stage of development resulting in a better product."
More on eTradeWire News
- Dallas Bathtub Services Upgrades To Spray In Bathtub Liners For A 20 Year Life Expectancy
- Say Hello to Halloween 2018 and Few Unknown Facts!
- Epitope Mapping Services Are Now Available at Creative Peptides
- Hindus worldwide appalled at vandalizing of Hindu temple in Sydney suburb
- LemonShark Poké Migrates to Visalia with New Store
- UPSL Announces Julio Cesar Davila as New National Hispanic Ambassador of Soccer
- CertLibrary Offers Discounted Access to Past Exam Questions
TriboLink-Si®, an alternative to silicone oil, specifically for such situations, is an advanced silicone-based coating system that reduces the risk of sub-visible particles migrating into and interaction with the drug. It uses an inert, atmospheric gas plasma to immobilize medical grade silicone oil onto the syringe barrel. Because of this unique immobilization process, it limits the extractable lubricant particles that could interact with the drug product, without compromising syringe forces.
Dr. Jackson Thornton, (https://tribofilmresearch.com/who-we-are/) the Principal Investigator said, "We are delighted that the National Institutes of Health has recognized the importance of developing new technologies to address particulate contamination in ophthalmic injections. We are fortunate that the industry leaders in the ophthalmic field are partnering with us to develop TriboLink-Si® in a way that incorporates their specific needs."
Silicone oil "floaters" pose a risk to patient health, and TriboLink-Si® represents a paradigm shift in the way compounding pharmacies and ophthalmologists can mitigate this risk.
More on eTradeWire News
- WishYoo Launches With Mission To Change The Way We Celebrate Worldwide
- Handshake Homebuyers Launches New Website
- LemonShark Poké Continues Expansion in Golden State
- 24/7 Commercial Garage Door Repair Florida
- Fondos Latinos (fondoslatinos.com) Signs Agreement with Western Unión Business Solutions
- RealEstateU – Enrolling New Real Estate License Students
- Ja Rule and Lil Nate Dogg to appear at Red Grants store "The Place" Saturday
About TriboFilm Research, Inc. (https://tribofilmresearch.com)
TriboFilm Research, Inc. is a specialized research consultancy and development firm based in Raleigh, NC that helps medical device R&D leaders and product managers improve patient safety, device performance, and product profitability by reducing lubricant risk.
With funding assistance from The National Institutes of Health through its Small Business Innovation Research program, TriboFilm collaborated with industry leaders to develop two alternative coatings to silicone oil: TriboGlide-DS® and TriboLink-Si®. Over the past eighteen years, we have partnered with Fortune 500 pharmaceutical companies in addition to early-stage medical device entrepreneurs to improve the performance of drug delivery systems using our 150+ years of combined experience in organic chemistry, surface engineering, and material science.
Director of Marketing
TriboFilm Research, Inc.
- Jazzy Queen of Sass Aubrey Logan Comes to the Weinberg Center
- Privacy & Access Council of Canada Participates in National Digital and Data Consultations
- Tcb Records® Has Announced The Re-signing Of "Indy Uchiha"
- Peak Physical Therapy & Sports Performance announces Mary Donovan as Rehabilitation Aide
- Breakthrough In Accessing The Tiny Magnet Within The Core Of A Single Atom
- Sonu Nigam teams with Grammy winner Jason Goldstein for English Single Release
- "Million Dollar Man" Thomas Kiley, Sr. Expands Legal Umbrella to Include Estate Planning
- Introducing The Mattify Mask Bar: Customizable Face Masks for Oily skin and Acne Prone Skin
- Leadership University brings health care leadership series to Southwest Florida in 2018-19
- This Green Burger Will Give You Nightmares
- Pharad Expands Peel and Stick Appliqué Antenna Offering for L-, S-, and C-band Operation
- DigitalMint Launches Bitcoin Tellers Across Iowa
- SMART Receives Grant from Lakewood Ranch Community Fund of the Manatee Community Foundation
- Love & Pride Relaunches The Erase Hate Pendant To Benefit The Matthew Shepard Foundation
- Bestselling Author and Leadership Coach, Mark Nation, to Deliver Keynote Speech at Startup Week Chattanooga on October 25
- Jeffery Combs, Releases New Podcast: Releasing Anxiety: Living In Flow
- Tee Off For Education Charity Golf Tournament Hosted by Cogenics to Benefit Yours Humanly
- Condition Monitoring of a Mining Quarry for Optimal Production
- Shell Point presents 13th annual Artists and Artisans Holiday Bazaar Nov. 2-3
- Innovations Focuses on Texture for Fall