Popular on eTradeWire
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 204
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 164
- TVS Nostalgia Network.Com Adds 100 More Classic TV Shows to the Free Streaming Post Cable Network 155
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 147
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 142
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 136
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 127
- Good Hospitality Services announces groundbreaking ceremony for new Crown Point Hampton Inn 121
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 112
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 103
Similar on eTradeWire
- New MOVE3®: NEM® + Fish Oil Omega Combo Study Confirms Fast Efficacy in Pain & Stiffness Treatment in Healthy Adults
- Industry-Leading Case Manufacturer SKB Cases Hires Peter E. Schmitt Company
- FigBytes Integrates SASB Standards in its Enterprise Sustainability and ESG Platform
- Ellison Doors Outfit LEED® V4 Platinum Certified Bank of America Tower
- Sedia Biosciences Corporation announces expansion and move to new research and manufacturing facility in Beaverton, Oregon, USA
- PINC named Top Supply Chain Projects for 2020 by Supply & Demand Chain Executive
- C.G. Witvoet of Grand Rapids, MI, Acquired by Investment Group
- Electri-Flex Company Donates PPE to Local Emergency Management Organizations
- WWK Releases Free Cost of Ownership Educational Videos
- Sensory Analytics Awarded European Patent for Coating Thickness Measurement
As a kickoff to this new partnership, TribalVision will be leading a multi-day marketing collaborative this September, which will include both classroom training and on-site marketing assistance. This combination of tactical training and on-site customized training will help elevate the marketing acumen of New Hampshire's manufacturing community, which makes up 12% of the state's economy.
When asked about the new partnership, TribalVision Founder and Managing Partner Chris Ciunci stated, "We are proud to be partnering with New Hampshire MEP. They have a storied history with helping New Hampshire manufacturers, and I am thrilled to take part in their efforts as a trusted third-party partner. TribalVision's goal is to bring New Hampshire manufacturers the in-depth marketing training, tactics, tools, and strategies necessary to compete and win in today's ever-changing business environment."
More on eTradeWire News
- Dana Trenchfield Honored With Celebrated Invitation
- Joseph Zimmerman Honored With Esteemed Invitation
- The St. Louis Post-Dispatch Names Coolfire a Top Workplace for Third Year Straight
- University Archives' online auction slated for August 19th could be the largest in company's history
- Cypress OSDP-Wiegand Converter attains certification in SIA's OSDP Verified program
Ciunci added, "We are also proud to have been referred by NHMEP's Massachusetts sister organization, MassMEP. It's exciting to know TribalVision's work and results are being noticed; word of mouth recommendations from happy partners are extremely gratifying."
When asked about the partnership, New Hampshire MEP President Zenagui Brahim stated, "We are proud to have TribalVision as a partner to help us assist New Hampshire manufacturers that need marketing training and strategic marketing services in order to better position themselves in the marketplace. These services are geared for small and medium-sized manufacturers. Our goal is to make an impact on the top line of our clients' businesses."
About NH MEP
The NH MEP is an affiliate of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) under the U.S. Department of Commerce. The national MEP system is a network of manufacturing extension centers that provide business and technical assistance to smaller manufacturers in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. Through MEP, manufacturers have access to more than 2,000 manufacturing and business "coaches" whose job is to help firms make changes that lead to greater productivity, increased profits and enhanced global competitiveness. For more information please visit www.nhmep.org or call 603-226-3200.
More on eTradeWire News
- Dallas Author, Speaker, and Founder of TractionFirst releases a new book providing bosses a way to help their employees earn more
- Shoe Elegance Boutique Reopens UTC mall Location with Store "Originals"
- Business Rescue Coaching Redefines Virtual Networking for Businesswomen
- Money Expert Galit Tsadik Hosting the Inner Shark Tribe Money Coaching Program September 2020
- Six (6) Companies Are 70% of Black Lives Matter Pledges
As an outsourced marketing department for hire, TribalVision's mission is to help organizations grow. This is achieved by combining an intelligent strategy with tactical execution in a hands-on, results-driven manner. TribalVision utilizes its clients' marketing budgets as efficiently and intelligently as possible ensuring that each dollar spent maximizes awareness and generates new business. TribalVision's unique marketing model is designed to fully align interests with client outcomes guaranteeing an objective, client-first partnership. This is demonstrated in the firm's fee-based compensation structure, "roll up your sleeves" mindset, metrics-driven approach, and role as a trusted marketing resource tasked to help navigate organizations to higher grounds. To learn more, visit www.TribalVision.com.
- Phoenix Bankruptcy Lawyer Prepares For Increase In Filings As Federal Unemployment Aid Ends
- Leadership Southeast Georgia Seeks Nominations for 2021 Regional Program
- Ron Throop Write-in Campaign for NY Senate District 48
- OTBT Releases New Comfy Indoor / Outdoor Styles as a Part of their Travel Lite® Collection
- LBI Chowderfest launches Online Shop for Official 2020 Merchandise
- Duane Blanton Family Home Services Offers Residential Duct Cleaning Services
- Post-Dispatch Names Daugherty a Winner of the St. Louis Top Workplaces 2020 Award
- Darren Bishop joins MarketDesk as Head of Business Development & Strategy for EMEA and Asia
- After cameo in Snoop Dogg and Suga Free video, indie recording artist sets sights on movie music
- NYC's Dr. David Shokrian and Millennial Plastic Surgery Welcomes Patients Back… With Precautions
- Kawaii-Crafts Creates & Curates Cuteness For Avid Fans Near & Far!
- Sanitizing Equipment Donation Empowers Workforce Innovation Hub at City of Refuge
- Esse Health Lake St. Louis Welcomes New Physician
- New Release! A Vegetable Garden is Not For Cows is now available from Dreaming Big Publications!
- National Postdoctoral Associaition Announces New Leadership
- Canadian-based Doctor Discusses Neuroplasticity & Regulating Emotions During COVID-19
- TVS Mystery Network Launches as the 34th Full Time Streaming Post Cable Network TVS MicroChannel.Com
- Virtual Bookstore Launches for Horse Lovers
- Elpha Secure and Sterling New Age Cyber Launch ES-1000
- Shorefield Holidays Awarded Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award