Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Esteemed Literary Anthology Series Features the Joys of Travel
- All the Way Up podcast uses storytelling and meditation to uplift the African American community
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- Hacking Hollywood Film Summit and Pitch Fest
Similar on eTradeWire
- Perle launches IRG5000 Industrial LTE Routers for M2M and IIoT
- MAM Brings the Experts in Artificial Intelligence & Supply Chain Management to Gearing Up Conference
- Accelerated Work Effort Creates AWE Across the World
- ECoffeeFinder.com Celebrates Coffee Beans For A Better World Made in Kenya
- Telliant Systems Expands their Services with QaaS for Testing Software Applications
- Xometry Acquires Shift, Europe's Largest On-Demand Manufacturing Marketplace
- Ushio America Introduces New California Title 20 Compliant LED PAR Lamps with High Candela
- AMETEK CTS No Longer Calibrating or Repairing Equipment After The Warranty Expires
- Large pressure vessel manufacturers must meet specific codes
- MSI Mold Builders expanding operations in Greenville County, South Carolina
As a kickoff to this new partnership, TribalVision will be leading a multi-day marketing collaborative this September, which will include both classroom training and on-site marketing assistance. This combination of tactical training and on-site customized training will help elevate the marketing acumen of New Hampshire's manufacturing community, which makes up 12% of the state's economy.
When asked about the new partnership, TribalVision Founder and Managing Partner Chris Ciunci stated, "We are proud to be partnering with New Hampshire MEP. They have a storied history with helping New Hampshire manufacturers, and I am thrilled to take part in their efforts as a trusted third-party partner. TribalVision's goal is to bring New Hampshire manufacturers the in-depth marketing training, tactics, tools, and strategies necessary to compete and win in today's ever-changing business environment."
More on eTradeWire News
- Man Van London website refurbishment
- Art talk by South Dakota Landscape Artist Jessie Rasche at JFAC Gallery on December 10th
- SciTech to Present at Biotech Showcase 2020 in San Francisco
- Ottawa-based Business to Create Car Accident Reduction Technology
- The World's First Vegan Game Series | PlantBasedMunchies.com
Ciunci added, "We are also proud to have been referred by NHMEP's Massachusetts sister organization, MassMEP. It's exciting to know TribalVision's work and results are being noticed; word of mouth recommendations from happy partners are extremely gratifying."
When asked about the partnership, New Hampshire MEP President Zenagui Brahim stated, "We are proud to have TribalVision as a partner to help us assist New Hampshire manufacturers that need marketing training and strategic marketing services in order to better position themselves in the marketplace. These services are geared for small and medium-sized manufacturers. Our goal is to make an impact on the top line of our clients' businesses."
About NH MEP
The NH MEP is an affiliate of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) under the U.S. Department of Commerce. The national MEP system is a network of manufacturing extension centers that provide business and technical assistance to smaller manufacturers in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. Through MEP, manufacturers have access to more than 2,000 manufacturing and business "coaches" whose job is to help firms make changes that lead to greater productivity, increased profits and enhanced global competitiveness. For more information please visit www.nhmep.org or call 603-226-3200.
More on eTradeWire News
- The New Kid on The Block Shows You How To Make Money
- Garcia & Artigliere File Suit Against Lake Forest Nursing Center After Alleged Choking Incident
- Sip, Shop and Stroll First Time Event In Woodstock, Georgia
- Garcia & Artigliere File Suit Against Manor Care of Fountain Valley for Alleged Abuse
- Cat DNA Test by Basepaws Makes for the 'Purr-fect' Holiday Gift!
As an outsourced marketing department for hire, TribalVision's mission is to help organizations grow. This is achieved by combining an intelligent strategy with tactical execution in a hands-on, results-driven manner. TribalVision utilizes its clients' marketing budgets as efficiently and intelligently as possible ensuring that each dollar spent maximizes awareness and generates new business. TribalVision's unique marketing model is designed to fully align interests with client outcomes guaranteeing an objective, client-first partnership. This is demonstrated in the firm's fee-based compensation structure, "roll up your sleeves" mindset, metrics-driven approach, and role as a trusted marketing resource tasked to help navigate organizations to higher grounds. To learn more, visit www.TribalVision.com.
- Cultural Vistas Welcomes New Vice President of Digital Strategy and Technology
- Sprawling New Novel, WE OF THE FORSAKEN WORLD, Tackles Themes of Global Connection
- Stange Law Firm, PC Partners Kirk Stange and Jillian Wood Present CLE for the National Business Institute
- Revered Tiffany name creates elegant framework for Morphy's Dec. 12th Fine & Decorative Arts Auction
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Coldwell Banker Commercial as a Trustee Member
- The Landing, a new Contemporary American Restaurant managed by ICON Management, opens in Millsboro
- Boston PD Completes OSCR360 Crime Scene Investigation Training
- QuiAri Promotes Brad Stewart To Director Of Field Development
- Wireless Medical Device Representative STARK Industries LLC Seeks Innovative Cardio Heart Health Monitoring Technologies
- Information Wanted to Identify Subjects
- Execulink Telecom to Bring Fibre Network to Tillsonburg
- 75% CBD Directly Compressible Granulates to Transform CBD Oral Solid Dosage Systems
- Gassy Tanks Launches as the Top Choice for UST Certification Training for Employees
- Regent Surgical Health Announces Partnership in Tennessee
- 70 Members Of Ibew Local 332 Build First "renewable" Tree For Christmas In The Park
- Why do I need a contract review?
- Peerless-AV® Joins the Baseball Trade Show During the MiLB Winter Meeting 2019
- Welcome Mackenzie Carlin to Wisco Hotel Group
- Stephen King Mystery Box Available on DarkRegions.com for a Limited-Time Only!
- Armsons Appointed Quantity Surveyors for the Development of New Brewery