Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 114
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware
- Shuvu Banim Announces Israeli Rabbi Eliyahu Merav Video Statement of Support for Rabbi Berland
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host
- Lyn Ross of Institut' Dermed Prize Winner in the 2019 Skin Games Compassionate Category
- Macy's Caves Over "Fat Shaming," But Maybe It Works
Similar on eTradeWire
- EMI Filters for PWM-Driven Motors Prevent Bearing Damage and Reduce EMI in Equipment
- IoT Data Logging with Expert Devices
- Wildeck, Inc. to Attend NAEC's 2019 Fall Convention
- Experts at Caster Concepts Help Companies Find the Best Casters for Their Needs
- Thiel College's safety program one of two Pennsylvania institutions recognized by top credentialing organizations
- FMD Distribution and Service Welcomes Lisa James
- PHC's laner conveyor offers configuration flexibility options
- High-quality award medals are made in the USA
- Transcend Security Secures High Rank On Acclaimed Inc. 5000 List Of The Fastest Growing Private Companies In America for 2019
- Automation Intellect Raises Funding Round Led by StartFast
As a kickoff to this new partnership, TribalVision will be leading a multi-day marketing collaborative this September, which will include both classroom training and on-site marketing assistance. This combination of tactical training and on-site customized training will help elevate the marketing acumen of New Hampshire's manufacturing community, which makes up 12% of the state's economy.
When asked about the new partnership, TribalVision Founder and Managing Partner Chris Ciunci stated, "We are proud to be partnering with New Hampshire MEP. They have a storied history with helping New Hampshire manufacturers, and I am thrilled to take part in their efforts as a trusted third-party partner. TribalVision's goal is to bring New Hampshire manufacturers the in-depth marketing training, tactics, tools, and strategies necessary to compete and win in today's ever-changing business environment."
More on eTradeWire News
- John Travolta To Make Wizard World Debut In Chicago, Saturday, August 24
- Best Empowering Book By A Latino 2019
- A High-Flying Online Web-Store Selling Silver Jewellery Announces Its Latest Collection Of Silver Rings
- Greater Twin Cities Honda Dealers Giving Away a 2019 Honda Passport at Minnesota State Fair
- Lola's Lashes bring game-changing magnetic lashes and eyeliner to the UK
Ciunci added, "We are also proud to have been referred by NHMEP's Massachusetts sister organization, MassMEP. It's exciting to know TribalVision's work and results are being noticed; word of mouth recommendations from happy partners are extremely gratifying."
When asked about the partnership, New Hampshire MEP President Zenagui Brahim stated, "We are proud to have TribalVision as a partner to help us assist New Hampshire manufacturers that need marketing training and strategic marketing services in order to better position themselves in the marketplace. These services are geared for small and medium-sized manufacturers. Our goal is to make an impact on the top line of our clients' businesses."
About NH MEP
The NH MEP is an affiliate of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) under the U.S. Department of Commerce. The national MEP system is a network of manufacturing extension centers that provide business and technical assistance to smaller manufacturers in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. Through MEP, manufacturers have access to more than 2,000 manufacturing and business "coaches" whose job is to help firms make changes that lead to greater productivity, increased profits and enhanced global competitiveness. For more information please visit www.nhmep.org or call 603-226-3200.
More on eTradeWire News
- Pearson Edexcel bags The Word Masala Champion of the Diaspora Poetry Award
- VORAGO Technologies Announces Space-saving ARM® Cortex®-M0 (MCU) NVM for Extreme Rad
- Don Barnhart's Hypnomania Residency Gets Extended
- Tour Lennar's 10 Model Homes at Glen Loma Ranch Now Open Daily
- Two Ways Home, starring Tanna Frederick and Tom Bower an official Women Texas Film Fesitval selection will be screening on Saturday, August 17th
As an outsourced marketing department for hire, TribalVision's mission is to help organizations grow. This is achieved by combining an intelligent strategy with tactical execution in a hands-on, results-driven manner. TribalVision utilizes its clients' marketing budgets as efficiently and intelligently as possible ensuring that each dollar spent maximizes awareness and generates new business. TribalVision's unique marketing model is designed to fully align interests with client outcomes guaranteeing an objective, client-first partnership. This is demonstrated in the firm's fee-based compensation structure, "roll up your sleeves" mindset, metrics-driven approach, and role as a trusted marketing resource tasked to help navigate organizations to higher grounds. To learn more, visit www.TribalVision.com.
- Concierge Auctions' Summer Mountain Auction Kicks off with Six Global Sales and Record Price in Wyoming
- Dustin Burrows resigns as caucus chair amid allegations, will Burrows make a statement?
- The Partnership to Provide Detroit Jazz Fest Shuttles Continues
- Interview with Dr. Tony Nettleman of Nettleman Institute of Land Surveying Engineering Technology
- Amateur Treasure Hunter From New Mexico Wins The Tesla Dream Giveaway!
- Experienced Financial Advisor Chooses Cutter & Company in Launching Her Own Independent Firm
- IoT Data Logging with Expert Devices
- Work 365 Sync for Self-Service and Provisioning Automation
- Celebrity Charity Football Tournament at Seaford FC in Sussex for 4 Charities
- Bravo's Married To Medicine Reality Star Draws Breast Cancer Survivors to Atlanta's City Hall
- Gaslowitz Frankel Attorneys Recognized in 2020 Edition of Best Lawyers in America
- Jazz Across the Water, Bordum and Rhodes
- Kelley Kronenberg's Alison Verges Walters Named a Top Women Leader in Accounts Receivable
- Disruptive Startup Award @ Stanford
- The Beautiful Day Un Dia Bonito Magazine inspired by the Show hitting the Tri-State region
- West Virginia Writer Highlighted in Greenbrier Valley Quarterly
- Refereum rewards Dauntless players over USD $3,000 in prizes
- Wisconsin Author Debuts A Fresh and Fun Plot in New YA Book
- Smiles for Innocents: 102 Exonerees to Receive Free Dental Care
- Metro Building and Remodeling Group LLC Named by REMODELING Magazine to its 2019 Big50 Class of America's Top Remodelers