Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 318
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 241
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 230
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 217
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 202
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 192
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 167
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 159
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD
- CrittEar Unveils Calm, Dog Earplugs
Similar on eTradeWire
- Panel Built Structures Create a Series of Temperature Screening Solutions
- Five Important Spots to Install Surveillance Cameras Outside Your Home
- Contracting Resources Group Unveils New Website and Logo Rebrand
- Local Business Owner Jeff Welch Named to NSBA Leadership Council
- Attivo Networks to Host Webinar on Active Defense Capabilities of MITRE Shield
- Attivo Networks to Host RiskSec DIGITAL 2020 Session on Securing the Expanded Attack Surface
- EclecticIQ launches remote, instructor-led training for CTI analysts
- US Navy Challenge Coins Seen On Youtube
- Attivo Networks Featured in CRN's 2020 Cloud Partner Program Guide for Third Consecutive Year
- Open Source AI Aims to Detect Child and Elder Abuse and Neglect
Dallas, TX – TRECIG CIO Jim West has been shortlisted for the Personality of the Year award by the Cyber Security Awards 2020. The winner will be announced on September 11th, 2020 in London, UK.
TRECIG LLC is proud to announce their Chief Information Officer and Cybersecurity Expert, Jim West, has been shortlisted for the Cyber Security Awards Personality of the Year award. The Cyber Security Awards were established in 2014 to reward the best individuals, teams and companies within the cyber security industry. Excellence and innovation are core themes throughout all categories. The annual awards show is usually held in London, but due to the global pandemic of COVID-19 the event organizers have decided to make this year's awards show a virtual event starting online at 5pm BST (12pm EST).
This is Jim's 3rd shortlisting as he was also nominated and shortlisted in 2018 and 2019.
More on eTradeWire News
- What are the Royal Jordanian Cancellation and Reimbursement Policy?
- SOAR Performance Group and TheFork Earn Brandon Hall Award for Best Sales Leadership Development Program
- EVENT - How and Why Activist Lawyers "Sue The Bastards"
- Jackson Rathbone's "DO NOT REPLY", launches Break Out Star: Elise Luthman
- Investment Mortgage Loans for Investors Investing Outside Asia
Jim West possesses over 25 years' experience in the Information Technology field with over 15 years focused within Cyber Security. He has worked in the IT and Security industry across many sectors of commercial, space, federal, and defense with expertise in Biometrics, Risk Management, Security Analysis, and Network and Systems Auditing. Jim holds multiple certifications which include; CISSP-ISSEP, ISSMP, CAP, GSLC, GCIH, GSNA, GCWN, G2700, PMP, CIPP, C-CISO, CEH, and many others.
Jim was scheduled this year to speak and panel at events in Dubai, Kuwait, South Korea, Las Vegas, DC, Honolulu, Phoenix, and Tampa but unfortunately all events were cancelled this year due to COVID-19 related issues. His presentation topics included Quantum Computing, Cryptography, Defense in Depth, and Training Cyber Warriors. Besides being an excellent speaker, Jim is also an Award-Winning author and writer with over 50 publications. Recently Jim's "Cyber Security Test Tips & Methods" ebook placed in the 100 Best Cyber Security Books of All-Time list by Bookauthority.org.
More on eTradeWire News
- Question Time for Rwanda's President Paul Kagame
- Did LightskinKeisha Clone Georgia Rapper Flii Boi Breeze's Song "Get In Dea"?
- FDA approval wrist blood pressure monitor for everyone
- Cardiff Auto Wreckers Announce Company Extension
- Identity: The Podcast Consuming the Industry
Roy Rucker, Chief Executive Officer of TRECIG commented.
"Jim continuously strives to lift up the Cyber Security field and grow it one person at a time. His dedication to the Cyber Security profession is highly commendable especially in regard to his support of our US soldiers with his pro-bono workshops and classes he gives whenever his schedule permits. TRECIG is proud to have an expert of Jim's caliber as CIO and looks forward to the award announcement in September."
TRECIG is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) that provides a wide range of IT specialization, to include business development, human resource, program and project management, systems and software integration, enterprise-wide and cloud security, network engineering, penetration testing and product procurement, and more.
- Greater Brookfield of Commerce an Honoree at MMAC's Focus on the Future Awards
- Public Relations Society to Name New York's Best Communication Campaigns
- New Research Reveals TN K-12 Students Need Math Help
- Doctors Launch Online Course to Fight Chronic Inflammation and Disease
- Community Hospice & Palliative Care Welcomes New Team To Serve the Alachua Community
- Impact Fund Genuine Interest Announces Strategic Investment in American Homebuilders of West Africa
- Adam Ereth, candidate for Mesa Water Board, District 2
- Andy Hueller and INtense Publications Announce the Release of Life in Increments
- Income Property Organization forms new partnership with District Capital
- Durand Bernarr New Album "DUR&" Premieres at #1 on Apple Music R&B Albums
- Closet Tec's 2020 Wallace E. Smith Young Designer Scholarship
- Letter written by Albert Einstein in 1943 condemning racism and segregation in the U.S. is for sale
- Laura Ruszkiewicz Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- Ladies - Here is How to Elevate Your Wardrobe
- TVS Nostalgia Network Adds Jackie Gleason Portfolio of Legendary Shows to Post Cable Network
- Guadalupe Center announces date, sponsorship opportunities for 'Circtacular' virtual event
- Author Ev Bishop Releases New Holiday Romance – Christmas Dreams
- Airlines Misrepresent COVID Risks From Flying - Expert
- Spectra360 Named To The Staffing Industry Analysts List Of Fastest-Growing US Staffing Firms
- Lake Tahoe Homeowner Sues Real Estate Brokers Alleging Fraud & Conspiracy in Property Transaction