Popular on eTradeWire
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Institut' DERMed Founder Inducted into the AIA Academy of Legends
- 1MysticFactsCheck Provides The Truth About 1Mystic
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- Advice from cosmetic surgeon Dr. Mitchell G. Cohen - Five tips to look your best
- RUSHWORKS Introduces its PTX Model 1L at The Video Show
- Shipt Shopper home food delivery
Similar on eTradeWire
- THE LIBERATORS Dubbed "The Bag of Bags" Has Launched
- Basic Invite Comes out with Retirement Invitations for any Retiree
- Donna Markussen Releases Her New Women's Health Book, "Take Command of Your Total Health"
- Phuket Celebrates Early Christmas at Royal Phuket Marina
- Atlanta-based real estate firm partners with 104.7 The Fish to grant a large Christmas Wish
- The AVIA Luxury Travel Trailer Alters the RV Landscape
- The Ivy at Watertown Accepting Deposits And Covering Local Moving Costs For New Residents
- Watch What Crappens, the Nation's Hottest Podcast About Bravo TV, Kicks Off 2020 Live Tour!
- Idoneus Elevates Their Global Crypto Capabilities by Partnering with C6 Advisors
- Cosmo Nail Lounge Grand Opening at North Point Mall Introduces Atomy Brand Skin Care Line
To date, the Trust has distributed over $2 million, benefiting more than 5,800 individual recipients. Recipients utilize the funding from these grants to obtain the help and resources they need, including mechanical devices, medical or specialized treatment, specialized education, speech classes, note takers, interpreters and much more.
"I am proud that the Scholarship Trust continues to be able to provide much needed assistance to individuals and families affected by hearing issues," said Albert Shoemaker, TPA's Chief Administrative Officer. "Roughly 20% of Americans—well over 48 million—have some degree of hearing loss. We want to make sure they are getting the help they need and the respect they deserve."
More on eTradeWire News
- The International Songwriters Day Song Contest Opens Dec. 19!
- Give your home and commercial premises the power of BSLBATT
- Bretman Rock Pledges Portion of What Do You Meme Sales to Daisy Xiong
- Market-Connections Resume Writing Service is now certified in both Personal and Business Branding
- Bloomsday at North Coast Repertory Theatre
Grants varied in size from $100 through $950, benefiting recipients from 22 states and ranging in age between five and 85 years old. One of this quarter's recipients is five-year-old Tatum Lanier of Sneads Ferry, North Carolina. She was born completely deaf and her family will be using this grant to help replace a cochlear processor.
An independent 501(c)(3) organization, the Scholarship Trust accepts tax deductible donations from TPA members, posts and divisions; nonmembers, businesses, foundation and all other legal entities. To learn more, make a contribution to the Scholarship Trust or to apply for aid, please visit www.tpahq.org/scholarshiptrust.
About Travelers Protective Association of American
Originally founded in 1890 as a fraternal benefits society to provide fellowship and insurance to traveling salesmen, The Travelers Protective Association of America (TPA) is a nonprofit organization of men and women who are committed to improving the lives of others. In addition to providing exclusive benefits to more than 18,000 members, TPA provides programming through its 136 posts across the nation. These post locations promote the betterment of families and communities through child safety initiatives, community service projects and personal development opportunities. TPA is licensed in 29 states to provide accident, disability and death benefits to its members and their beneficiaries. To learn more, please visit www.tpahq.org or contact TPA Headquarters at (636) 724-2227.
More on eTradeWire News
- Diamond Heating & Cooling Birmingham
- Algrim.co Unveils Top HR Market Condition Changes Job Seekers Should Know Going Into 2020
- Catastrophic Services for INSURERS Hail/Wind/Flood/Fire Dealer Buyouts
- Year of housing access inequality for seniors & disabled ends – and another about to start
- Couple's Unique Journey to Move and Save a Historic Home from Demolition
Black Twig Marketing + Communications
- Andrew Jones' January 11th auction will feature fine art from the collection of Gerard L. Cafesjian
- Dr Claudio Cerullo - AWARDS and CITATIONS
- More bodies. No accountability
- Online retailer of urban streetwear for men introduces new collection
- Jamie Zahlaway Belsito Attended the North Shore Labor Council Women's Solidarity Breakfast
- Books To Go Now is proud to announce the release of The Christmas Town Calls
- Holiday Release! Matt Poll's The Christmas Bird Diary
- celebrity movie actor Horse ' El Caballo ' Wren strikes while the acting iron is Hot in auditions!!!
- A Holiday Party That Gives Back
- VR Wedding in Jamaica at Couples Sans Souci
- FINAL HOMES Now Selling at Lennar's Starr Pass Vistas in Tucson!
- Art Exhibition: Lightness Becomes
- New Partnership ALTO & Beyond Barriers Athletic Foundation provide scholarships to underserved youth
- What is a State Based Health Insurance Exchange?
- The Swingaroos Step to the Stage on the GingerNewYork TV Show in New York City
- Shield Republic Charities launches new 'Christmas to Give' program
- Prefab Ticket Booths Are A Fast and Affordable Solution for Fairs, Schools, Stadiums, And More
- 1,5 Anhydroglucitol Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- Quantum Composers Lasers in Micro/Mini LED Manufacturing
- Dallas-Fort Worth Clinic Uses Ketamine Infusion Therapy to Treat Depression and PTSD