Popular on eTradeWire
- Vegan travel has changed forever! 218
- Megha Dontha Narrates Audiobook Version of Best-Selling Startup Book 'The 60 Minute Startup' 138
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 124
- Full Schedule for the Women in Travel Summit North America Released 122
- 'Around the World Open House' features $20G in giveaways 116
- Celebrate National Plan for Vacation Day with The Merrill Hotel 114
- Make Money on YouTube Without Making A Video 109
- All You Need To Know About Cruises Departing From New York and New Jersey 107
- Revenue Insight emerges as world's leading business intelligence solution for hospitality industry
- Kitchens239.com Offers Award-winning Kitchen Design and Construction in Naples, FL
Similar on eTradeWire
- New Travel App OodyMate Empowers People to Eat Like a Local, with Locals
- Travelers Haven Focuses on End-to-End Customer Experience
- Patriot Travel Reviews 7 New Viking River Cruise Ships for 2020
- TourMega is growing as the largest AI-powered search engine and chatbot to serve travel activities
- New Viruses Create Urgent Need for Fresh Flight product
- Does Southwest Airlines offer Wi-Fi on the plane
- Zezgo Rent A Car today announce the imminent opening of two branches in Jordan as the rollout of the new premium brand
- Take Fun, Passion, Excitement to Next Level with Desert Safari UAE Latest Dubai Desert Safari Packages
- State of Yucatan Takes Home Two Travvys
- Grenada passports issued under their Citizenship by Investment ("CBI") reach all time high
"While working hand-in-hand with Carlos over the last three years, in his role as Chief Strategy Officer, Travelers Haven experienced tremendous growth while expanding and diversifying our client base. Truly, I cannot imagine anyone better to continue the momentum of this amazing company. While I will undoubtedly miss our dedicated and talented team and the energy at Travelers Haven on a day-to-day basis, I will remain involved as Chairman of the Board. We have so much in store for 2020! With this transition, I'm excited to focus my full attention on the rapid growth of Hotel Engine as CEO and President," explained Wallen.
More on eTradeWire News
- Add a little shimmer and shine to your products!
- The Powerless & Insignificant Latino Voter/Candidate In 2020
- Nova Fine Art Presents 'god's Plan' By Renowned Artist Stony
- Road of No Return / Road to Hell Now Available on DVD from BayView Entertainment
- Watch Diet Product Review Video Including Bonuses for men and Women Looking to Lose Weight
As President and CEO, Abisambra will remain focused on scalable growth for Travelers Haven through organic growth within key verticals and new inorganic growth opportunities. There will be a continued emphasis on enhancing the end-to-end customer experience and expanding the digital booking capabilities of the company and reinvestment in our associates and back into our company. Ultimately, Travelers Haven and Carlos will continue to work towards the vision of becoming "the largest and most loved corporate housing company in the U.S.".
"I am truly honored to lead such an extraordinary company, after almost three years of working at Travelers Haven, it has become my professional home. I've met fantastic colleagues, amazing customers, and remarkable suppliers that make our ecosystem work. I am humbled to have the opportunity to take Travelers Haven to the next progression of its evolution and look forward to surpassing our goals in 2020 and beyond," said Abisambra.
More on eTradeWire News
- Want Different Hair? Africanmall Wigs & Hair Weave Will Rock You!!
- Author Colby Van Wagoner's new book - Baggage Act 1: Quickies - a wild and satirical dating anthology!
- KAMAR SKEETE "I Do It For The Culture"
- 3 Day Weekend Benefits - Start Your Side Business Now
- Alkaline Phosphatase Staining Kit
As CSO, Carlos streamlined and improved marketing efforts, build out a strategic sourcing and supply team, converted the Customer Support department's approach to proactive problem solving and revamped the Human Resources department. Prior to joining Travelers Haven Abisambra was a business manager for Amazon and the CEO of Vortice Services. Carlos is a Harvard Business School MBA graduate he received a BS in Industrial Engineering from Purdue University.
For more information: www.travelershaven.com.
- Fast Tilt Retaining Walls Construction Event Extended - Register Now
- Looking how to protect your money and income from Medicaid by Les Robinson CLTC
- Warfighter Palooza Coming To Glendale
- Process Technology wins Evolution in Manufacturing Award
- CJV Real Estate Has a New Listing in Denver, CO 80203
- Platinum Educational Group Announce New CIO
- Better Food for a Better Life with Floricon Partners
- RMAPORTAL releases Multi-Language Product Returns Automation software update
- FSR's Smart-Way Floor Raceway System Now Hosted By ARCAT
- 889 Global Solutions Celebrates 20th Anniversary
- 'Landscapes and Seascapes: The Great Outdoors' Exhibit at Mason House Gallery
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client ShelfGenie on Induction into the Franchise Hall of Fame
- Miami-Dade County Value Adjustment Board (VAB) Selects Pioneer To Implement Axia™
- Window Treatment Marketing Pros Adds Amy Wolff Interiors to Growing Client List
- Official Release of "How I Beat Death, Disease, Divorce & Debt:"
- QComm Demystifies $150 million LPTV Repack Question
- Bullseye Home Services Acquires The Surfin' Plumbers
- $84 Million Construction and $36 Million of Equity for Jersey City QOZ Multi-Family Project
- 2015 BMW 3 Series 320I for Sale!
- New Fourth Edition of ASA Valuing Machinery and Equipment Book Released