Popular on eTradeWire
- Multi-Media Entertainment Conglomerate, ZATA Entertainment, LLC. to Bring Diversity and Inclusion to Las Vegas - 692
- Ether-1 Cryptocurrency Price Up 900% in 2021 As Demand For It's Censorship-Proof Hosting Platform Skyrockets Organizations Push Back Against Big-Tech - 676
- Hawaiian Airlines Reservations Cheap Tickets - 658
- Indiana Roadside Markers on YouTube - 648
- Small Vermont Business Owner Gets a Big Break - 644
- 420 Enthusiasts Prepare to Celebrate Adult Use with Outdoor Shopping and Music Festival ft Hip-Hop group the Luniz - 599
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida - 537
- Reserve early if you plan visiting State and National Parks - 483
- Beyond Times Square Launches New Logo to Embrace the Future of Luxury Travel - 469
- Lets Yangtze River Cruise Fever Commence - 449
Similar on eTradeWire
- KeysCaribbean Extends 'Advance Purchase Rate Discount' Special Offer for a Florida Keys Vacation
- Experience the rich heritage of Six Nations on your fingertips
- Australians Desperate To Get Back To The Great Outdoors
- Viva Tequila Festival Mexico Experience Tour Honored at Taste Awards in the Outstanding Culinary & Travel Experience Category
- State of Yucatán Continues to Position Itself as a Leading Destination for Meetings, Conventions, Inc
- Uncovering the magic of the Bay with Driftscape!
- Travel Job Vacancies Double In March
- How do I get Access to My Jetblue Travel Savings Account
- JetQuay Launches Private Swab Test Facility, Halves Custom Clearance Timing
- Hawaiian Airlines Reservations Cheap Tickets
The company has worked to perfect its move-in experience for guests. In 2020, Travelers Haven proactively handled recurring issues (small and large) through internal process controls and by leveraging the strength of their supplier partnerships in order to improve quality and the overall move-in experience. As a result, the company had a success rate of 99.8% of all potential issues that could occur during the move-in process.
With these enhancements, Travelers Haven achieved a Six Sigma level of 4.74 for move-ins. This is a great Six Sigma level, especially for a company in the corporate housing industry. Six Sigma is a problem-solving methodology that helps enhance business and organizational operations. The main goal of Six Sigma is to analyze a process and then implement changes to get the best possible outcome or the least amount, of issues (known as defects). A Six Sigma level is calculated by looking at the total number of defects (issues) per million opportunities.
More on eTradeWire News
- Global Sedition poised to make music history
- Groove-Ment Records releases new R&B hit "Summer Baby"
- Boca Raton Historical Society & Museum to Host Wine-Tasting at Farmer's Table on May 12
- THE PRICE IS RIGHT LIVE™ Is Coming to the Coral Springs Center for the Arts
- Tommy Rice Featuring Patricia Barrett "The Greatest Love Of Them All" Makes Impact At Radio
In an effort to improve customer satisfaction, Travelers Haven also implemented new Voice of the Customer processes in 2020. These processes provided valuable feedback which allowed them to make tweaks and adjustments. Resulting in the company's Net Promoter Score increasing to 74 from 72. The Net Promoter Score (NPS) is a metric used in customer experience programs. NPS measures the loyalty of customers to a company. NPS scores are measured with a single question survey and reported with a number from -100 to +100, a higher score is desirable. For comparison, Apple has an NPS score of 47, Boeing's NPS score is 3, Costco has a 79 NPS, and Bank of America has a 25 NPS according to Customer.guru.
"I am extremely proud of the hard work and dedication the Travelers Haven team has, striving to exceed customer expectations every week, every day, every hour", said Carlos Abisambra, President and CEO of Travelers Haven. "Our goal is to exceed customer expectations throughout the entire corporate housing process and to achieve an even higher NPS and Six Sigma level in 2021."
More on eTradeWire News
- Theresa White Earns Industry Gold-Standard Career Coaching Credential
- THINKWARE Announces Mother's Day Dash Cam Specials
- In Celebration of Earth Day, The Black Doll Affair Introduces its Paper Doll Line and Announces a Partnership with a Mermaid!
- GPHCC Board Chair, Lou Rodriguez Steps Down and New Chair and Officers Elected
- Southern Ocean County Hometown Security Webinar talks Summer Season Safety for Businesses
For more information on Travelers Haven, or to learn more about our fully furnished temporary housing solutions and our online housing management tools, visit travelershaven.com (https://www.travelershaven.com/).
Travelers Haven - Jill Mahoney
- Simplify Joins The Evolve IP Partner Program
- Author Robert Child inks Book Deal with Bloomsbury Publishing for Immortal Valor
- Goodwill MicroEnterprise transitions to in-person classes
- Fifth Round Nominees For The Latin Podcast Awards 2021
- New Workforce Training Opportunities in Charlotte County
- Miller & Miller's Canadiana & Folk Art auction, April 17th, is a hit, grossing $430,375 (Canadian)
- Preh Named a Finalist in PACE Awards 2021
- We're Expanding! Meet Bulldog Mobile Billboards Newest Marketing Team Member
- Braces in Exton High-Quality, Low-Cost, and Life-Changing
- Classy Wall Decor: Sophisticated Wall Art for Classy Homes
- Identity Earth Day Feat. Lesley Webb, Elizabeth Lindburg, Casandra Carmelina, Lia Betty, & T
- Forever Fisherman: Fishing Gear for Fishermen of All Skill Levels
- CP Lab Safety to Celebrate 25 Years of ECO Funnel
- Cardinal Bird Feeders: Wild Bird Supplies to Create an Inviting Outdoor Environment
- Motorbiker Helmets: D.O.T Approved Helmets for Motorbikers
- This Earth Day help Apellix with Project Breathe Which Aspires to use Tethered Drones to Spray a NAS
- Brett Furman Recognized as Top Producer in RE/MAX Pennsylvania Region
- The Gorden Group Announces Sale of Lakeside Storage in Lake Havasu City, Arizona
- Pet Supplement Company InClover Research® Partners with CarbonClick Just in Time for Earth Day
- Accel Research Sites now recruiting for new pediatric COVID-19 vaccine trial