Popular on eTradeWire
- Cummings Graduate Institute Celebrates New Doctor of Behavioral Health Graduates - 229
- 90% Of Learning In The Workplace Happens On The Job - 226
- Stonehurst Place hosts service members this 2021 Remembrance Day (UK & Canada) and Veteran's Day (USA) amidst newly published WWI history - 211
- Club Nine Pets Launches Limited-Edition 2022 Collection for Indulgent Dogs and Pet Parents - 193
- Ashikaga Flower Park Celebrates 20 Years of Spectacular Seasonal Light-Ups - 192
- Author Pierre G. Porter Hosts Book Signing/Reading of His Romance Novel, "49 So Fine" in Philly - 162
- Are Rental and Sales Prices Contracting Or Will Demand Keep Prices Skyrocketing? - 134
- Teen Sensations Glam Squad Releases "Drippin'" feat. King Harris - 128
- The UK Clothing Brand That Is Growing Out Of Of Lock Down - 123
- Washing Machine Hoses: Water damage restoration may Happen - 120
Similar on eTradeWire
- Google Business Messages - Engage with customers where and when they need it. Provide a conversational experience directly from Google Search and Maps
- Brand New Magazine Caters To Growing Number Of Rvers On The Road
- Wanderful Announces Finalists for 4th Annual Bessie Awards
- Does Indigo airlines fly to Dubai
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Extends 10 Percent 'Last-Minute Booking Discount'
- 'Tis the Reason for RV Road Trips! EL Monte RV Rentals Announces Limited Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sale
- Holiday Inn® Sydney Airport launches dog friendly stays and partnership with Dogtainers
- How a traveller get Virgin America booking with all safety standards in COVID-19
- Binna Burra Waterfalls in the Gold Coast Hinterland
- How to resolved Printer in Error State Problems
C&M Travel Recruitment and C&M Executive Recruitment's Activity Index – October 2021
- Travel vacancies up by 49% in October
- Placements remain at highest point since February 2020
- Candidate numbers rise from September, but remain down from pre-Covid
The number of new travel job vacancies rose by 49 per cent in October, according to the latest figures from C&M Travel Recruitment and C&M Executive Recruitment.
This marks the second highest number since January 2020, and is the highest monthly figure for October since 2014.
Last month's total was up by 16 per cent from the same month in 2019, up by two per cent from both 2018 and 2017, and up by seven per cent from both 2016 and 2015.
The number of new candidates searching for travel jobs last month increased by 13 per cent from September and more than doubled the figure from last October. However, volumes remained down by 27 per cent compared to October 2019.
More on eTradeWire News
- Make an online Donation to Help Victims of the British Columbia Floods
- The Team Integrity Knowledge Center Mentorship has successfully ended!
- 4 Top Ecommerce SEO KPIs to Track Your Way to Success
- A Unique Gift for the Person that Has Everything – A Soul Song Composed Just for Them
- Sylvia Runyon of RP Studios Spotlighted by Jacksonville Scene Magazine NC
Placements remain at pandemic-high
The total number of candidates being placed in new travel jobs remained at its highest level since February 2020, with October's figure matching that seen in September. Compared to pre-Covid days, last month's total number of placements was 21 per cent lower than in October 2019.
Speaking about the stats, Barbara Kolosinska, Director at C&M Travel Recruitment (http://www.candm.co.uk/) and C&M Executive Recruitment, said: "Last month had the second highest number of new travel job vacancies that we've seen in nearly two years, so there really is no shortage of great roles out there. However, these impressive figures aren't quite being replicated by the number of new candidates, which remain down by about a quarter compared to pre-pandemic levels.
"It's clear that lots of great talent has left travel over the past 18 months, so the challenge now is to attract new workers to our industry and remind former employees about what's so great about working in travel and tourism.
"Another thing to keep an eye on is the TMC market. It's slowly been returning and we're now seeing some of these companies recruiting again, but I envisage this market really taking off within the next few weeks."
- Christmas Musical tribute for 'La Virgen de Guadalupe' Dec.12th at RudysLA!
- PB PHOTO CENTRE to Present WE ❤️ NY, Visions & Views of Two Great Photographers, Dec 13-Feb 12
- Carlitos Avilas Christmas Party!
- Sophia Prescott Of British News Special Report: Is Fresh Air Rent In The Near Future?
- The Glow Sonic® Magni Bead™ Facial Cleansing Brush Launches Internationally
- "A Westhampton Beach Christmas": Unexpected Romance Just in Time for the Holidays
- New Flip This Risk® Book Series by Debut Publisher Promotes Diversity in Risk Management Thought Leadership
- BEYA to honor the 36th annual Black Engineer of the Year
- Body Art & Soul Tattoos Opens New Tattoo Apprenticeship Location in Tampa, Florida
- Modular Mezzanines Make The Most of Vertical Space in Crowded Facilities
- Tactical Knife Set | Tanto's Exclusive Tactical Knife You Need Now
- ACEC/MA Announces AECOM as a 2021 Engineering Bronze Excellence Award Winner
- Prepare To Be Transported On December 10th
- Option traders think Hertz stock could reach $30 soon
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Patricia Lee Refo Awarded Medal of Honor From the World Jurist Association
- NAC Applauds Federal Bank Regulators for Updating & Clarifying BSA/AML Examination Manual Section on Banking of Independent ATM Companies
- Janover Ventures welcomes Kyle Okimoto to its Advisory Board
- 2024 President Candidate Alander Pulliam and his thoughts about Racism and Government
- SilkWeb Wins Bronze in 11th annual Best in Biz Awards
- Biden administration weak approach on the Iran Nuclear Agreement