Popular on eTradeWire
- HAIT Releases "I Wish I Could Hate You" Official Video
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida
- Orchard Audio Introduces Starkrimson® Stereo Ultra: a 500W Stereo Gallium Nitride (GaN) Hi-Fi Audio Amplifier
- DivcoWest completes purchase of 325 Hudson Street
- App & Website Aggregating Over $154 Million In Nationwide Vaccine Incentives, From BME Nonprofit
- Black Wall Street Anniversary inspires Dewayne Bryant & Candra Bryant to Build 40 home subdivision
- Modular Wall Systems Offer a Fast and Flexible Solution for Interiors
- SOLMIMI Releases New Audio Adapter Headphone Splitter In 2021
- The South Florida International Film Festival Awards Show for May 2021 Celebrated Filmmakers and Screenwriters
- New M/M Romance - A Young Man's Fancy from Boroughs Publishing Group
Similar on eTradeWire
- Is Tuesday is the cheapest day to book an airline ticket
- FlightTonus Care Systems Inc. Looks Forward to International Travel Restart
- St Pete Talk joins the Canadian Snowbird Association talking Taxes | Snowbirds
- "Travel Mindset Survey" Aims to Give Marketers an Edge
- Travel Job Vacancies Rise For Seventh Successive Month
- As the World Returns to Normal, Liquid Core® Gum Company Marks the Comeback of Air Travel with "Live Life & FLY" Campaign
- FAA Requiring Airlines to Adjust for Heavier Passengers
- World Global Vacations making vacations for staycationers possible!
- AdvisorSmith Finds the Average Cost of Travel Insurance
- How do I avail Malaysian airlines cancellation and refund policy in COVID-19 pandemic
C&M Travel Recruitment and C&M Executive Recruitment's Activity Index – April 2021
- Number of new travel jobs reaches highest point since pandemic began
- Candidate registrations also rise to highest level since March 2020
- Rise in executive placements
- But recruitment activity still far below pre-pandemic levels
Travel vacancies increase again
The number of new travel job vacancies increased again in April marking the sixth consecutive monthly rise, according to the latest figures from C&M Travel Recruitment and C&M Executive Recruitment.
April's total marks the highest monthly tally in over a year, since the pandemic's first impact in March 2020.
April 2021's figure is up drastically compared to the same month last year, however that month marked the lowest point of the pandemic and saw the travel recruitment sector grind to a near halt.
Despite seeing continual improvements every month since November 2020, the number of new travel jobs created last month remains considerably down compared to pre-pandemic levels, and is 69 per cent below the figure seen in April 2019. However, this is an improvement on the 74 per cent fall from March 2019 to March 2021.
More on eTradeWire News
- Can economic emancipation emerge from the political emancipation?
- Acorn Experts delve into the importance of employee satisfaction
- Minneapolis Criminal Lawyer Lynne Torgerson successfully avoids criminal sexual conduct charges
- STABLZ Tap to Adapt Technology Featured on FOX & Friends
- Sir Frost Says He's Now Fully Active!
The month also saw an increase in new candidate registrations, with April 2021 recording the highest total since March 2020. The number of new candidates has now increased in three of the past four months.
Positive month for executive placements
It was also a positive month for executive roles (those paying £40,000 or above) in the travel industry, with more senior-level placements being made in April than at any point since February 2020. However, the total number of placements experienced a dip last month after rising to its highest level in a year in March 2021.
Speaking about the stats, Barbara Kolosinska, Director at C&M Travel Recruitment (http://www.candm.co.uk/) and C&M Executive Recruitment, said: "With travel vacancies increasing for six consecutive months, it's clear that we are on a positive, upward trend. Recruitment levels still remain historically low, but the industry is gradually feeling more confident and is looking to bring in new travel talent to help them with the increased demand that we all hope to see this summer.
"After a quieter 12 months, it's also very positive to see the rise in senior travel placements last month, which indicates that many travel companies are now investing in top level talent to successfully guide them as the industry reopens."
- Tigerman Dojo and Museum Grand Opening | June 26, 2021 (The date of Elvis' last concert)
- TVSSilverScreen.Com Adds More John Wayne Movies to WatchYour.TV Platform, Powered by Tulix
- Arrest those who think their above the law, and that they have unfounded power
- Former Dallas Cowboys All-Star Greg Ellis' Production 'Juneteenth the Play' Set to Air Today on ABC
- INTANGIBLES Opens at the Hillsborough Gallery of Arts
- Famu Alumni Awarded Funds To Help Hbcu Athletes Monetize Their Nil
- When Churchyards Yawn - Hamlet In Purgatory
- Alginate Lyase (High Specific Activity)
- Vitamin D Binding Protein (Highly Pure)
- Oakland Juneteenth Happening Today with Broadcaster Kevin "Cuz Kev" Brown @ Pandemic Food Give Away
- Please sign the petition today!
- NCIHC Publishes a New Paper on Advocacy in Interpreting in Health Care!
- Beat Deep Books soon to release, "Mississippi 2 Hollywood," by Nick Payne
- RR Mergers Announces Metro East Industries acquisition of Locomotive Mobile Repair Company - Midwest
- Judge Upholds Florida Unvaccinated-Protection Law - As Predicted
- The Tracy Piper's "Worthy" Book Signing & Release Party
- UNice Hair App Is On The Rise And Expected To Thrive
- Diversity Empowerment Virtual Workshop!
- Nelson Leasing Earns Prestigious Presidential Award
- Hazard Powder Explodes Once Again