Popular on eTradeWire
- New Non-Profit Launch - Humanbein - 138
- 3-Step Fitness Takes Fitness Training to the Next Level in St. Charles, IL - 117
- Ruby Tuesday Las Cruces Local Patio Naming Contest
- Glenna Gonzalez and JB Tyler Marketing & Consulting join GEW 2021
- Raw Dizzy releases new single, "I Ain't Lying"
- Amicus Brief Supports Britney Spears - As Predicted
- Lee & Associates- LA North/Ventura closes $5 million transaction for multi-use complex in LA
- TVS Boxing Network Adds Six Greatest Fights of the 20th Century to Summer Schedule on WatchYour.TV
- Outdoors Are Open and Atlanta Is The Place To Gather
- grocerocity.com bringing online grocery delivery to Greater Toronto Area: COO
Similar on eTradeWire
- Can I Cancel my Flight with EVA Air?
- Students from 21 Countries Design Innovative Solutions to Combat Climate Change in Fiji
- Internet Radio Pioneering Radio Station - Global Radio 1 is back on air
- Experience Wikwemikong; a proud, progressive, and prosperous First Nation
- Tour, Explore and Discover THE Outdoor Adventure Destination in Ontario
- Travel Salaries Rise In 2021 Due To Exec Job Placements
- What is the procedure to contact Delta representatives to resolve queries
- Richardson | Danner Prepares Anchorage GC for U.S. Women's Senior Amateur Championship
- Your Florida Keys Dream Vacation is Waiting with KeysCaribbean's 'Advance Purchase Rate Discount' Special Offer
- Going on a trip? Here is the best website to find the cheapest flights
C&M Travel Recruitment and C&M Executive Recruitment's
Activity Index – May 2021
- Highest number of new travel jobs since March 2020
- Candidate applications remain at highest point since pandemic began
- Travel placements rise to joint highest level in 14 months
- C&M brings remaining team back from furlough due to increased recruitment activity
Travel vacancies still rising
The number of new travel job vacancies rose again in May and has now increased for seven months in a row, according to the latest figures from C&M Travel Recruitment and C&M Executive Recruitment.
The 6 per cent rise marks the highest monthly figure since March 2020, while the total number of new vacancies in the past three months (March to May 2021) has jumped by a huge 143 per cent from the previous quarter (December 2020 to February 2021).
More on eTradeWire News
- African-American Chamber of Commerce San Antonio Celebrates National Black Business Month
- Leading Housing Experts Give Back To The Community By Holding Free First Time Home Buyer Workshops
- Cobalt® Digital Takes its 9904-UDX Problem Solver Up Another Level
- Investments in Office Space Offer Strong Returns, According to Lee & Associates- LA North/Ventura
- Planitar Unveils New iGUIDE Radix
Despite this, travel vacancies remain vastly down compared to pre-pandemic levels, with May 2021's figure dipping 72 per cent from May 2019.
There was also a strong increase in placements during the month, with May's total equalling March's figure to stand as the highest since the pandemic began. Total travel job placements have now risen by 125 per cent in the last three months compared to the previous quarter.
Candidate numbers hold steady
The number of new candidates searching for jobs in travel remained steady in May, marking the joint highest total since March 2020.
Candidate numbers have now increased by 37% between March and May compared to the previous three months.
Speaking about the stats, Barbara Kolosinska, Director at C&M Travel Recruitment (http://www.candm.co.uk/) and C&M Executive Recruitment, said: "Despite frustrations about the scale of travel restrictions that remain in place, many travel companies are increasingly taking on top talent to help them cope with a rise in demand.
"We've seen travel job vacancies increase consistently since last November, and the market is now easily the busiest it has been since the start of the pandemic. In fact, recruitment levels have picked up so much that we've now brought our full team back from furlough to help us deal with the extra activity – and we're delighted to have them back!"
- TRENDnet Introduces Hive, an Advanced Cloud Manager for Centralized and Remote Network Management
- ACC STL Partners with St. Louis Business Journal To Select 2021 Corporate Counsel Award Recipients
- Platinum Radiance. Platinum Luxury. Platinum Deluxe
- Winter Film Awards International Film Festival Returns for 10th Annual Celebration of Indie Film
- SecureEPLS Enhances Service Again with New Features
- Platinum Deluxe Skincare Products
- Buoy's Waterfront Bar and Grill
- San Francisco MTA to Test BYD Bus in Pilot Project
- Bad Credit Car Loan / Auto Financing in Toronto, Ontario (GTA)
- Businessman & former NFL player Derrick Chambers elected Board Chair of Youth Leadership Foundation
- ChowderMonth Kicks Off with New Traveling Taster Technology
- Classic Theatre of Maryland announces the 2021-2022 Season!
- Hio Hovr Makes its Premier with Viewstub & Shark Tank's Kevin Harrington
- Unearthed Vincent Price interview to be played on The End of the Night
- Care2Care International Seeks Equity Crowdfunding for Growth
- UGM Digital Offers Promo Services
- Custom Mylar Bags - An Amazing Carrier for your Products
- Miami-Dade Bar Announces New Name, New President and Building Renovation
- Becton Dickinson, 3M, and Teleflex Encourage Growth into 2027 for Canada's Vascular Access Market
- MedWand Solutions, Inc. and AMD Global Telemedicine, Inc Partner to Enable Next Generation of Telehealth