Popular on eTradeWire
- Roasters Coffee - Community Giving Day December 31st, 2018 181
- Apex Officer Showcasing Latest Virtual Reality Police Training Innovation at CES 2019 161
- Homestake Capital teams up with CCB Foundation to make bike racing an educational experience 152
- NCRF Proudly Announces the 20th Annual Black College Expo Giving Millions in Scholarships On Site 151
- Author & Motivational Specialist Stephanie C. White was a Keynote Speaker at the Wow Wedding Expo 149
- Kemet Educational Services launches Holiday STEM Online Course 121
- Actor and MTv show host Nick Cannon pays it forward
- The Fastest Way To Build The Boarder Wall In 2019: Jose Franco For US President 2020
- Easy to Build Network by BUSYZ
- Steve Dalton Wes Wilt Being Investigated
Similar on eTradeWire
- Ali Schaal and Angela McDonnell Join Partner as Directors of Funds Control
- Apellix to Present at API Inspection and Mechanical Integrity Summit, January 31, 2019
- Everlast® Replaces Rotted Wood Siding on First Congregational Church of Shrewsbury
- Auto Driveaway acquires J&J Driveaway
- Roofs from the Heart Foundation Winner Announced
- Cohen Architectural Woodworking Names Nate Cohen Chief Financial Officer
- New Precision Door Service Location Opens In Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- South Pacific Concrete & Masonry LLC Cements its Bond to Hawaii
- Floor Coverings International, Cincinnati East, Earns Esteemed 2018 Angie's List Super Service Award
- World of Concrete 2019: STW to exhibit at Booth C7646
Having been an active member in the Houston and surrounding communities, Transseed is excited to be positioned to service local agencies and compete with other eligible organizations for opportunities. These additional designations extend the level of achievement for Transseed Group as it continues to strive for business excellence in the local market and throughout the country.
Dr. Tim Dumah, the President and CEO of Transseed said, "Receiving prestigious business designations showcase how committed Transseed is to developing a performance based business. We are extremely excited for the future of the company and its staff. We've worked hard to position ourselves to compete at a high level and will continue to engage in business practices that allow our team opportunities for continued growth."
More on eTradeWire News
- Pallett Valo expands its international connectivity by joining Geneva Group International (GGI)
- Pure Depello LLC, Officially Shutters Colorado and Arizona Business and Dissolves
- Innocent Lives Foundation hires Shane McCombs as COO and adds Robin Dreeke, former head of FBI Behavioral Analysis Program, to Board of Directors
- Allied Wallet Listed as a Key Player in $33.25 Billion Payment Gateway Market
- Medic-CE Boosts Fire Continuing Education Training with Clarion UX Fire & Rescue Group Partnership
- "There Is No Here" by Jeremy Orlando is published
- SUSIE CASTELLINI JOINS Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Hilton Head Bluffton Realty
The Houston Minority Supplier Development Council (HMSDC) is an affiliate of the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC). Its charter is to serve as a vital link between major corporations and bona-fide minority business enterprises. The Houston chapter is one of 23 regional affiliates and its membership consist of Fortune 500 corporations, government agencies, educational institutions, and non-profit organizations.
Dr. Dumah added, "It's a great honor to become a certified member of an organization such as HMSDC. Any organization that embraces diversity brings tremendous value to Transseed and its client base. This association enables our team to deliver world class services to a broad group of major clients throughout the US."
When asked about the HUBZone designation, Dr. Dumah went on to describe his excitement for this award by saying, "Many people fail to recognize how HUBZone certified companies impact local communities. As a HUBZone certified business that operates and employs top talent within a Historically Under-utilized Business Zone, we are looking forward to working with city officials, community-based partners, and professionals to provide technical construction and telecommunication solutions throughout the city of Houston."
More on eTradeWire News
- Detectamet, Pocklington based detectable products manufacturer, appoint new Sales Manager
- Wrights GPX announce 'Cost Price POS Clearance' for Trade Customers
- Miss America's Ugly Daughter: Bess Myerson & Me
- Wrights GPX announces January Slatwall stock clearance
- Small Businesses Become More Productive in 2019 With ezAccounting Software From Halfpricesoft.com
- Jacob Tolliver Brings Unique Story to Mainstage Theater at Pheasant Run
- International Keynote Speaker Christina Aldan Nominated for 2019 Best Motivational Speaker/Coach
ABOUT TRANSSEED GROUP INC.
Transseed Group, is a leading provider of state-of-the-art communications construction solutions that efficiently services a variety of commercial and government clients worldwide. We assist our clients with installation construction, designing, engineering and deployment of communications infrastructure while providing value, safe operation, and integrity in each engagement.
Transseed was recognized as one of the best telecom companies in the City of Houston in 2017.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT
Dr. Tim Dumah
Chief Executive Officer, Transseed Group Inc.
P: (281) 451-0694
- New Injection Molded, Waterproof Custom iMac Case Coming Soon from SKB Cases
- Sun Acquisitions has been engaged to sell a knife and blade fabricator
- Spark Design Awards Announced At Winners Celebration
- Phase 4 site work now underway at Nobility Crest at Ocean Township
- Two Banking Professionals Join the Boys & Girls Club Board of Directors
- CDL drug test requirements begin prior to employment
- National Marriage Week (February 7-14)
- Top Locations for Viewing Cherry Blossoms in Japan North of Tokyo
- Agency on Aging Northeastern Illinois to Host Advocacy Breakfast for Older Adults and Caregivers
- Dental hygiene for kids begins with teaching them at a young age
- Wood Palace Kitchens to host "Health Kick in the Kitchen" on Jan. 23rd
- Voluntary Disclosure Program; CRA that can either save you or destroy you!
- Laptop Parts Website In Full Swing
- Hard bridge sleeves from MECA provide imprint flexibility
- South Shore Habitat for Humanity names Michael Burman as Director of Finance and Administration
- Collaborations Beers with Georgetown Brewing to Headline Chinese New Year at Lucky Envelo
- Keri Systems Inc. Welcomes Northeast Regional Sales Manager
- Tech startup Surf launches rideshare entertainment tablets in Dallas
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Santa Monica United FC as SoCal Expansion Team
- Lambs Farm Breaks Holiday Record