Popular on eTradeWire
- Pura Cura Offers a CBD Starter Pack for Customers Looking for Multiple Flavors 219
- Rum Leanez 5 yrs old - Rum San Domingo and Rum Berde 210
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 181
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 139
- NY Yankee Fans Turn Into Stars At Bronx Bomber Blues 131
- Participating Restaurants Announced Taste of Love 124
- New Book Shows Women How to Have Career Success in Tech Today 121
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 110
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- New Retirement Community Coming to Reno
- XL North Adds New Distributors for its Concrete Surface Prep Products
- HomeAid Care Day at Phoenix Pass
- Merlo's P50.18Plus - Power plus Extra Stability
- Moss Construction Welcomes Michael Monsalve
- Shore Builders Association of Central New Jersey Members Recognized at IBS
- HomeAid Care Day at Our House Decatur
- Bensalem Cleaning and Painting Company
- LeakTronics Introduces the Irrigation leak Detection Kit
- Telgian Engineering & Consulting expands system commissioning services
Having been an active member in the Houston and surrounding communities, Transseed is excited to be positioned to service local agencies and compete with other eligible organizations for opportunities. These additional designations extend the level of achievement for Transseed Group as it continues to strive for business excellence in the local market and throughout the country.
Dr. Tim Dumah, the President and CEO of Transseed said, "Receiving prestigious business designations showcase how committed Transseed is to developing a performance based business. We are extremely excited for the future of the company and its staff. We've worked hard to position ourselves to compete at a high level and will continue to engage in business practices that allow our team opportunities for continued growth."
More on eTradeWire News
- SmileyAnswers™ Joins The Beryl Institute Community
- ReCap NY Secured $20MM In Financing For Major Funeral Home Client
- Andrew Jones Auctions will hold back-to-back auctions, April 6th and 7th, in downtown Los Angeles
- infinimesh announces the go-live of a new type of IoT platform: fully Open Source, low code and highly scalable. All whilst being extremely secure
- Acute Pain Therapies Nominated for Eastside Business Awards
The Houston Minority Supplier Development Council (HMSDC) is an affiliate of the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC). Its charter is to serve as a vital link between major corporations and bona-fide minority business enterprises. The Houston chapter is one of 23 regional affiliates and its membership consist of Fortune 500 corporations, government agencies, educational institutions, and non-profit organizations.
Dr. Dumah added, "It's a great honor to become a certified member of an organization such as HMSDC. Any organization that embraces diversity brings tremendous value to Transseed and its client base. This association enables our team to deliver world class services to a broad group of major clients throughout the US."
When asked about the HUBZone designation, Dr. Dumah went on to describe his excitement for this award by saying, "Many people fail to recognize how HUBZone certified companies impact local communities. As a HUBZone certified business that operates and employs top talent within a Historically Under-utilized Business Zone, we are looking forward to working with city officials, community-based partners, and professionals to provide technical construction and telecommunication solutions throughout the city of Houston."
More on eTradeWire News
- Jesse Carmichael To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday March 27th, 2019
- Lola.com Flying High with New VP of Engineering
- First Choice Announces DBE Certification
- WILD TONIC® Partners with Louis Glunz Beer, Inc. to Share Innovative Ferments with Chicago
- Local Company Concerned for Peoples Security after Facebook Password breach
ABOUT TRANSSEED GROUP INC.
Transseed Group, is a leading provider of state-of-the-art communications construction solutions that efficiently services a variety of commercial and government clients worldwide. We assist our clients with installation construction, designing, engineering and deployment of communications infrastructure while providing value, safe operation, and integrity in each engagement.
Transseed was recognized as one of the best telecom companies in the City of Houston in 2017.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT
Dr. Tim Dumah
Chief Executive Officer, Transseed Group Inc.
P: (281) 451-0694
- First Annual Schaumburg Health Summit Scheduled for 2019
- March Open for Business®: The four stages of social media issue and crisis management
- Homestake Capital receives 5 FAME Awards
- Jazz Guitarist Fareed Haque to Tour Several Cities
- United Premier Soccer League Announces South Florida Expansion with Atletico Miami Club de Futbol
- Quassy Opens For 111th Season April 27
- Findability Sciences extends its AI reach with an investment in work heuristics platform WorkDone
- Convey Launches Channel Partner Program for Web Portal Solutions
- 45th Conejo Valley Home Remodeling Show Coming To Westlake Village April 13 & 14
- Harold Mintz Joins the Classic Exhibits Family
- Northern Los Angeles Marketing Firm Making Waves in 2019
- Keller Williams Realty Select Announces KWRS International Real Estate Group
- Announcing GraviTsheets WordPress Plugin
- Carpet Cleaning near you from CJ Frank Carpet Cleaning
- Certified Tax Professional, Jon Neal, Hits Amazon Best-Seller List with Keep It!
- Rachel and Javier Garcia, PURE IBOs, are living their dream and helping others do the same
- Imagination Park Partners with Microsoft to Deliver Augmented Reality to Businesses of all Sizes
- Roomganize Releases a Top-of-the Line Sunglasses Organizer Just Ahead of Summer
- Boys & Girls Club receives Health Champion Award
- Carol Allen, PURE IBO, leads with purpose, heart and vision