Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 232
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 201
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 180
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 167
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 162
- League of Women Voters of PBC Invites Public to 'Hot Topic' Zoom Chat on Affordable Housing 160
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 143
- Cole Skincare for Men Launches Black Men Matter Campaign Celebrating Black Fathers Around the Globe 135
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry
- QURECA launches the first Quantum training & recruitment platform
Similar on eTradeWire
- Village Box Cafe, LLC, the ultimate dining experience
- Village Box Cafe Bar And Grill
- Govinda's Natural Foods restaurant in Tucson, Arizona overcomes adversity, reopens for indoor dining
- Amarachi and Gallo Wines Give Back To Essential Service Workers
- Female entrepreneur unveils new line of alcohol-free spirits for high-end mocktails
- CMC Group Inc. Announces Senior Leadership Transition
- Kalahari Snacks Continues To Innovate Meat Snacks Category With First-to-market Crisps
- QR Checkouts Unveils DigiDine a Digital Dining Platform for Restaurant Services
- "The Maria Liberati Show," to be featured on Audioburst
- Acadian Kitchens Increases Production And Jobs to Keep up with Record Sales
PFAS-Free products from Transitions2earth will be some of the first in the industry without PFAS and will include compostable paper plates, bowls, and clamshells.
Recent research shows that PFAS, commonly found in molded fiber bowls, plates and clamshells, are toxic to humans and produce a wide range of negative health effects. The new product line demonstrates the ongoing commitment of Transitions2earth to the safety of their consumers and to the preservation of the environment.
On the contamination crisis and the new product line, Transitions2earth CEO Ammi Borenstein commented "We are working hard to get the word out to the public about how dangerous these chemicals are. But avoiding exposure doesn't mean we have to return to using harmful plastic products. That's why we are striving for a solution to address both the PFAS and plastic pollution issues".
More on eTradeWire News
- Can's Headphones Foldback for A Quiet Launch
- Kindness Matters Conference 2020
- GPHCC receives generous grant from Customers Bank to fund Small Business Development programming
- Syncro's Next-Gen MSP Platform Sees Massive Growth in 2020
- New event series pays tribute to black children killed by violence in Chicago
The new compostable PFAS-Free line will feature a paper base, yet instead of mixing in dangerous PFAS, the paper plates, bowls, and clamshells are coated with non-toxic and compostable PLA (Poly Lactic Acid) for oil and water resistant properties as well as customer safety. With the products' sturdiness and the oil and water resistant properties from PLA, the product line will be certified compostable for industrial facilities and ready to tackle any serving need. The bowls, plates, and clamshells are microwave-friendly and able to withstand both cold and hot uses to be the perfect solution for any food-serving situation.
Committed to environmental sustainability for each order placed, Transitions2earth plants a tree with Trees for the Future.
The PFAS-Free line will launch with a 9 inch plate, 6 inch plate, a 12 oz. bowl, an 8"x8" clamshell and a 7"x5" clamshell. The PFAS-Free line is expected to be released towards the end of 2019 and complies with the ban on PFAS-containing items in San Francisco.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Cyberpunk Now Film Festival Kicks Off This Summer
- 'Where's My Mother's Leg' Debuts at #74 on the Amazon Best Seller List
- Bin 415 Reopens It's Private Napa Wine Tour Experiences
- San Francisco Event Company, Entire Productions, Rolls Out New Promotional Marketing Division
- Auto Insurance Scams – How to Avoid Being Victimized
Since 2004, Transitions2earth has been a leader in the sustainable food service products industry, creating effective, beautifully designed products and fostering sustainable innovation. The Seattle-based company is sought after by distributors, wholesalers and venue managers as well as consumers.
Transitions2earth Europe is committed to providing sustainable utensil and cutlery alternatives ideal for environmentally conscious customers located across Europe.
To learn more about how Transitions2earth can support your sustainability efforts, visit www.Transitions2earth.com
- Association Releases Ohio Medicare Supplement Insurance Costs
- CRAFT PROSPECT will lead a Consortium to Explore CubeSat Augmented Quantum Key Distribution Services
- Alliance Technologies LLC Promotes Steve Gamache to Director of Client Services
- Bob Schneck from ALGO Online Retail Explains the Importance of Building Relationships with Suppliers
- Extra/Ordinary Small Business Podcast Season 2 Launches with All-Star Lineup
- Words For All Website Helps Us Draw On Our Faith During Times Of Stress
- Southern Ocean Chamber of Commerce Invites Businesses to Summer School with Google on July 22
- The Dead Electrics Announces New Indie/Alt-Rock Music EP Out Mid-July
- Quigley Eye Specialists Opens New Cape Coral Office
- Expertise Names Palmer One of the Best SEO Agencies in San Francisco
- Institute for Excellence in Sales Announces 3 Fresh Webinars for Sales Professionals Week of July 6
- SNtial Organics proudly Announces the Launch of Farmers2Market.com
- PRIDE Museum Donates 850 Masks For Underserved To Help Reduce The Spread Of COVID-19
- Ideanomics Announces Q2 Earnings & Appoints Advisor to Ideanomics' MEG and Medici Motor Works
- TVS Classic Sports Network.Com Ramps Up Summer Schedule With 100 New Classic Sports events
- Cascade Asset Management accelerates growth with release of mobile device disposition solution for Enterprises
- Arbormotion Named Carfax Top-Rated Service Shop
- SK Security Systems Ltd protecting cars in Cheshire and Wirral
- Astor Capital Launches $45M AI Investment Initiative
- Blades Direct "Blades Direct Reviews" BladesDirect.net announces Exclusive Distributor agreement