Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Esteemed Literary Anthology Series Features the Joys of Travel
- All the Way Up podcast uses storytelling and meditation to uplift the African American community
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- MRE Services & The Works Co Announced the Planned Merger of Their Business Operations
Similar on eTradeWire
- The Landing, a new Contemporary American Restaurant managed by ICON Management, opens in Millsboro
- As a Black Man, What Happens in Vegas (at Circus Circus) Stays with Me Forever
- Harvest Authentic Market Products to Test in Select Philadelphia Shoprites
- Thought For Food and Food Lab Accelerator at Google (FLAG) Launch the Inaugural Circular Economy of Food Challenge
- Chef Irie Spreads Thankful Cheer to Families at the LA Lee YMCA
- France's Agri-Food Industry Continues to Shine With R&D and Innovations
- Shout it Out With Glee! Yippie! The Reindeer Burger is Coming to Town
- David Pollack is the New Fresh Face of Barberitos
- Zing! Relocates from Arizona to Owatonna!
- Navy Yard's Newest Sports Bar Transforms into a "Sleigh All Day" Holiday Pop-Up Experience Hosting a Weekly Brunch and an All-Night Holiday Bash
PFAS-Free products from Transitions2earth will be some of the first in the industry without PFAS and will include compostable paper plates, bowls, and clamshells.
Recent research shows that PFAS, commonly found in molded fiber bowls, plates and clamshells, are toxic to humans and produce a wide range of negative health effects. The new product line demonstrates the ongoing commitment of Transitions2earth to the safety of their consumers and to the preservation of the environment.
On the contamination crisis and the new product line, Transitions2earth CEO Ammi Borenstein commented "We are working hard to get the word out to the public about how dangerous these chemicals are. But avoiding exposure doesn't mean we have to return to using harmful plastic products. That's why we are striving for a solution to address both the PFAS and plastic pollution issues".
More on eTradeWire News
- AJUSD Students Help Break Guinness World Record in Sport Stacking
- Leading online broadcast network engages BuzzFrame
- Best Hunt Shop: Premium Hunting Products for All Skill Levels
- Clarity Nutraceuticals Partners With Well Now Supplements To Offer Locally Made, All-natural Wellnes
- Silva Construction Added 5 Tips to the Home Remodeling Series
The new compostable PFAS-Free line will feature a paper base, yet instead of mixing in dangerous PFAS, the paper plates, bowls, and clamshells are coated with non-toxic and compostable PLA (Poly Lactic Acid) for oil and water resistant properties as well as customer safety. With the products' sturdiness and the oil and water resistant properties from PLA, the product line will be certified compostable for industrial facilities and ready to tackle any serving need. The bowls, plates, and clamshells are microwave-friendly and able to withstand both cold and hot uses to be the perfect solution for any food-serving situation.
Committed to environmental sustainability for each order placed, Transitions2earth plants a tree with Trees for the Future.
The PFAS-Free line will launch with a 9 inch plate, 6 inch plate, a 12 oz. bowl, an 8"x8" clamshell and a 7"x5" clamshell. The PFAS-Free line is expected to be released towards the end of 2019 and complies with the ban on PFAS-containing items in San Francisco.
More on eTradeWire News
- Superior Solar Supplies: Premium Solar Products for Every Home
- Selecting the Best Upgrades for Your Custom Home
- Ruby Ranks #2 Among Oregon's Most Admired Technology Companies
- A Honda Accord You Need to See!
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Synlio on Sale to Boston-Based Building Engines
Since 2004, Transitions2earth has been a leader in the sustainable food service products industry, creating effective, beautifully designed products and fostering sustainable innovation. The Seattle-based company is sought after by distributors, wholesalers and venue managers as well as consumers.
Transitions2earth Europe is committed to providing sustainable utensil and cutlery alternatives ideal for environmentally conscious customers located across Europe.
To learn more about how Transitions2earth can support your sustainability efforts, visit www.Transitions2earth.com
- 75% CBD Directly Compressible Granulates to Transform CBD Oral Solid Dosage Systems
- Gassy Tanks Launches as the Top Choice for UST Certification Training for Employees
- Regent Surgical Health Announces Partnership in Tennessee
- 70 Members Of Ibew Local 332 Build First "renewable" Tree For Christmas In The Park
- Why do I need a contract review?
- Peerless-AV® Joins the Baseball Trade Show During the MiLB Winter Meeting 2019
- Welcome Mackenzie Carlin to Wisco Hotel Group
- Stephen King Mystery Box Available on DarkRegions.com for a Limited-Time Only!
- Armsons Appointed Quantity Surveyors for the Development of New Brewery
- Diligence Capital Advisors Sources Ground Up Construction Loan for 40-Bed Student Housing Project
- "BREAKING NEWS" One World 1 Love "Featuring" DJ 5CENT * Album - Various Artist (44 Tracks) of Funk
- NABCA Releases Control States Nine-Liter Spirits Sales Results for October 2019
- North Florida Land Trust has acquired land that expands the Trail Ridge Preserve in Clay County
- New Jersey State Children's Chorus performs in An Ars Musica Holiday 12/14/19
- RAIN Group Releases White Paper "The 5 Most Effective Negotiation Tactics Buyers Use on Sellers"
- Minitad to enter the micromobility market with personal electric vehicle
- Beyond Spots & Dots Wins Three MarCom Awards
- Celebration at North Georgia Angel House
- Association of Fundraising Professionals Honors Colin Wanless at 2019 Luncheon
- HomeAid Care Day with CAI-Georgia at Solomon's Temple