Popular on eTradeWire
- Anton R. Williams, Head of Global Missions Org, Expands Global Humanitarian and Mission Operations - 128
- Anton R. Williams, West MI Business Owner and Philanthropist, Contributes From Distinct History - 109
- Miami Dade College with Khawam Presents Crossing Borders Artists from the Middle East & the Americas - 106
- Widowed South Yorkshire Author Ric Hart releases 5th & final bereavement book for his son Hugo afte
- Criminal Investigation of Trump Halted
- RARE FRUIT COUNCIL INT'L to Host Tropical Fruit Tree & Edible Plant Sale Next Month in WPB
- Bruneau & Co. will auction the Henry Anderson collection of Golden Age comics Saturday, October 1st
- Youth Gun Safety Incorporated, A Responsible Way to Keep our Children Safe
- Top Girl Scout Cookie Seller Makayla D. Cox Receives Retiring City & County of Los Angeles Recognition
- Nikki A Lamers Announces the Release of The Unforgettable Summer
Similar on eTradeWire
- XPeng Chairman increases holdings
- Centum Financial Group Celebrates Its 20th Anniversary
- Leading Solo VC K2 Global Raises $300 Million to Invest in Start-ups Globally
- Orbex Receives Best FX Research & Education Provider Award 2022
- Caledonia Spirits to Host Event Celebrating Innovator Cairn Cross&His Entrepreneurial Success in VT
- Porsche IPO to be completed by the end of the 4th Quarter 2022
- ZISHI SAYS "YOU'RE HIRED" to trio of new Executives
- Brian J. Esposito joins IDEAX Group Limited as Company Director and Executive Board Member
- How Google Grew and How To Grow With It
- Orbex to Exhibit as Titanium Sponsor at the Forex Expo Dubai 2022
Coffina started his career at Morningstar in 2007 as an equity analyst, primarily covering healthcare services companies. Around this time, he also completed the CFA program, designed a new discounted cash flow model to be used by Morningstar's global team of analysts, and served on the committee that assigns Morningstar's Economic Moat ratings. At the beginning of 2013, Coffina became the editor of the Morningstar StockInvestor newsletter, which included managing Morningstar's Tortoise and Hare portfolios. In mid-2016, he transitioned to Morningstar Investment Management to focus on managing the Hare strategy full-time. Altogether, Coffina managed the Hare strategy for 9.5 years. Coffina stated, "I'll be forever grateful to Morningstar for giving me these opportunities. Investment management is not an easy business to break into, and I doubt my career would have progressed so quickly anywhere else."
More on eTradeWire News
- The World's First Stuttering Mentalist - Johnathan Smith Is A Story Of Determination And Hard Work
- Corporate Leaders, PGA Tour Winners, and HR Luminaries Highlight Make Work Better Summit
- Kilimanjaro Sunrise Launches 2024 Kilimanjaro Group Climb Dates
- Point Blank Firearms Academy Adds New Online Off-Body Purse/Bag Course
- Colliers | Houston earns top honors at the 2022 Real Estate Awards
Coffina will be managing Trajan's new Expanding Moat and Defensive Moat strategies. These concentrated investment portfolios will focus on companies with strong and improving competitive advantages, above-average revenue and earnings growth, and reasonable valuations. They will be available to retail clients through Trajan's advisors, as well as third-party advisors and institutions. The portfolios are also available with a fixed income component. Coffina said, "It felt like time for a new challenge. I've gotten to know Trajan over the past several years, and I've been so impressed by their team of knowledgeable and caring advisors dedicated to helping clients meet their financial goals."
About Trajan Wealth:
Trajan Wealth LLC formed in 2012, was founded by CEO Jeff Junior. Prior to his 20+ years in the financial services profession, Jeff Junior was a member of the United States Marine Corps. Jeff continues to serve his clients and employees with the utmost service, respect, and attention to detail. The firm has multiple locations in Arizona, Texas, and Utah.
More on eTradeWire News
- Water Reclamation Facility in Moorpark informing future drought resilience
- Celebrity Halloween Masquerade Bash Hosted by Inspirational Rapper and Public Speaker, J-Rob
- Popular Children's Series Releases Halloween Themed Adventure!
- Procurement Partners Adds Industry Veterans to Leadership Team to Support Growth
- Scottsdale Philharmonic to Open Season Oct. 9 under Direction of Full-time, World-class Conductor
For more information on all the different services offered or to schedule a complimentary consultation, visit https://trajanwealth.com or call 1-800-838-3079.
*Advisory services through Trajan® Wealth L.L.C., an SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Estate planning services are offered through Trajan® Estate, LLC in Arizona and Utah. Estate planning services are offered through Estate Lawyers, PLLC, in other States.
- Xerotech partner with VSH in creating a new Sub Space Energy Hub
- Beautiful home to be proud of can be yours!
- Global flooring manufacturer Responsive Industries establishes operations in Greenville, SC
- Triunfo Water & Sanitation District Board Approves Reducing Sprinkler Irrigation Time
- Four Time Grammy-Nominated Artist Oleta Adams Coming to The Weinberg Center
- BEAR Technologies Successfully Completes 2022 SOC 2 Type II Audit
- Exterro Launches FTK® Suite 7.6, Introducing Mobile Parsing, Automation Capabilities, And Industry-First Remote Endpoint Triage
- Revenue Cloud Architecture and Engineering Firm RevSystems at Astro Days Tech Conference NYC 2022
- DentalVibe Technology Relieves Patients' Anxiety And Pain At Advanced Endodontics Of New York!
- Local Seo North Shore: Affordably Rank for Lucrative Keywords
- Patients Can Now Get Treated With Digital X-Rays At The Periodontal Implant Associates Office!
- Artificial Intelligence in Integrated Health Continuing Education Webinar Now Available from Cummings Graduate Institute for Behavioral Health Studies
- Our Texas Center For Oral Surgery & Dental Implants Office Introduces The Asiga Max 3D Printer!
- Excel Dental And Implant Center Introduces The New Primescan Intraoral Scanner Into Their Lab!
- Primera Foundation Hosts 2nd Annual STEMFEST Event at Brookfield Zoo
- Paul Hudson to Stand as Candidate for ESOMAR Council 2023
- SEM Link begins third cohort of STEM Journal Club with New curriculum and Partners
- Author Diane Orr's new book "Odin and Freya's Big Surprise" where Odin meets Freya
- Scarecrow Fest offers pumpkin-themed activities at Frankenmuth River Place Shops
- PARTEX welcomes Assay.Works to its Digital Pharma Platform