Popular on eTradeWire
- Several UK Mortgage businesses have now successfully franchised their operations 473
- Bedfont adds 2 new respiratory specialists to its NObreath® Medical Advisory Board 127
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion 124
- South Coast Improvement, Co. wins renovation project at Sunrise Senior Living
- Roofers On Demand Best Roofers
- Lapels Dry Cleaning annual clothing drive to benefit Big Brother Big Sister Foundation
- Jet Direct Mortgage Opens New Branch Office In Wilmington, North Carolina
- PhyberTech: A multi-faceted tech firm founded by tech prodigy Pratik KC
- MommaWork Offers Free Breastfeeding Support to LGBTQ Families
- Executive Order Might Get Citizenship Question Back On Census
Similar on eTradeWire
- BEST Foundation Launches Spotlight Project Supporting Youth Music Programs
- Dharma Platform Partners with Childfund International, Using Real-Time Data to Enhance Outreach to Vulnerable Populations
- Educators provided easy access to personalized learning
- Miami-Dade School Board Invests in Websites That Are Accessible to Americans with Disabilities
- Coding Expert Lynn Kuehn Provides New Perspective in Understanding FY2020 Updates
- State Orders Norwalk Public Schools to Correct Deficits in Support for Children with Disabilities
- Fort Myers Eagle Scout designs, builds outdoor learning station for Child Care of Southwest Florida
- Siemens Healthineers Named Recipient of 2019 Cultural Vistas Corporate Leadership Award
- QIRT Hosts Educational Conference in Advance of Home Health Industry Payment Model Changes
- Press Conference: American Indian Tribe Demands Full Archaeological Study of the Alamo
Solvo Vir dismisses concerns that employees might leave the business once their training is complete, taking with them the valuable skills and investment. Instead, the training provider argues by offering training opportunities, an employer is more attractive to career-driven individuals, who find their roles more satisfying and are more loyal to the organisation.
More on eTradeWire News
- TEEF! Donates $1,000 to Humane Society
- Discover Canada Rally in Support of SickKids Foundation
- Groundbreaking New App Revolutionizes Millennial Travel
- A+ Editing Website Shutting Down for Maintenance in July
- Cultural Council of Palm Beach County Announces 15th Annual Season of CULTURE & COCKTAILS
The report, commissioned by Investors in People (IIP, supports this. Initially a UK government project, it is now an independent, not-for-profit company that helps organisations lead, support and manage people well for sustainable results.
The IIP report, entitled "Talent of Tomorrow 2018" was published in October 2018 and examines a number of aspects of the mindset and motivations of young people leaving college or university and starting out in their careers. The research upon which the report is based was carried out in the summer of 2018 among 500 young people.
It states that:
"For the new generation of talent in all regions, an organisation that invests in training and development for employees is most likely to inspire loyalty in these prospective recruits. Indeed, in seven of the twelve regions more than half of respondents chose this component of people management as likely to make them more committed to a future employer."
Among those surveyed, learning and development was the overall top factor likely to strengthen their loyalty meaning prospective employers who offer training could expect to see a reduction in staff turnover.
More on eTradeWire News
- New Release! Relationships 7 by Piers Anthony is now available from Dreaming Big Publications!
- Intelliloan Named LendingTree Top Ten Lender For Q2 2019
- Dave Goodrich 3D Trio Plays in Culpeper, VA
- Announcing Anonymous Email Address: ANONYMOUSEMAILADDRESS.COM
- Georgia Coalition for the Peoples' Agenda Statement on President Trump's Racist Attacks Against Four Congresswomen
The report concludes:
"The simple act of investing in training and development can draw the best talent, reduce employee churn and boost satisfaction."
Solvo Vir is an accredited training provider that specialises in industry specific qualifications; including accountancy, leadership & management and recruitment. The provider works closely with employers across England and educates them about the benefits of offering workplace training. Solvo Vir also offers an Apprenticeship Levy Consultancy Service. This is intended to guide employers through the Levy paying process and more easily access their Levy funds.
Media enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- AtlasFAI Welcomes Additional Offices in Arizona!
- ACE1 Colorimetric Activity Assay Kit
- Tiger Fuel supports Chesapeake Bay conservation efforts at ten car wash locations
- It's a Publicity Palooza! AuthorYOU Mini-Extravaganza!
- Estate & Asset Protection Law Firm Founder Victoria L Collier On Protecting Digital Assets
- Follow Alice, A Girl Determined To Protect Her Body, Her Future, and Her Heart in "Wasted Pretty"
- A Hurricane Unleashes A Monstrosity From The Past In "The Breach" by Author Edward J. McFadden III
- Sales, Discounts, and Rewards with Passfeed
- ExcelRT Builder 2.0 Allows Spreadsheet Author to Become App Developer
- Nick Cabrera Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- AVAIlL Adds Integration with McNeel's Rhino Modeler
- YINCAE Advanced Materials, LLC. Proudly Announces ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- OKay Network Releases New Billing/Support Platform
- The Waste Land on Earth? An Innovative Exhibition opening
- THE COPELAND KIDS by Cecilia Copeland wins Queen Supreme Best Feature Script at The Queen Palm Int. Film Festival Annual Screening and Awards
- Joe Romas Joins Mequon, Wis., Office of Ameriprise Financial
- Learn More About Our Medical Exterior Design
- Gateway Community Outreach tops Our City Media Readers' Choice voting for Charity Community Service
- Monitoring Temperature for Industrial Heat Treating Ovens
- Sperling Dermatology Celebrates 3- Year Anniversary and Jersey Shore Location Grand Opening