Popular on eTradeWire
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 885
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 550
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 165
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels 114
- Bedfont adds 2 new respiratory specialists to its NObreath® Medical Advisory Board
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Tourico Vacations Reviews Getaway
- We now stock HP Pavilion 15-CK Laptop Parts
- Introducing Noy Marom, "Follow Your Bliss"
- Author Judith Keim Releases New Women's Fiction, Romance Novel – Change Of Heart
Similar on eTradeWire
- Leadership Southeast Georgia Graduates Class of 2019
- Lipman Family Farms hosts 8th annual Backpack Giveaway
- Free Shawnee Riverfest VIII Concert Back for Another Year
- The 5th Annual Black Alumni Ball is back in the Nation's Capital Striving to Advance, Unify and Uplift in the name of Black Excellence
- "What's After Mindfulness?" Urban Retreat unites Buddhists, families and friends on June 29-30
- The Functions of Crowd Control
- Woodlawn 5K Dash, Food Truck Festival, Youth Talent Showcase with Entertainment
- FYZICAL® Savannah Celebrates Anniversary with Open House on June 26
- Catered Food with Flair from Catering with Elegance
- Pace Center for Girls announces July 17 Love That Dress! event Stetsons & Stilettos River District
"We were thrilled to host this great event at TrailMark and welcome a record number of guests to our community," said GreenPointe Communities Marketing Director Gaynelle James. "The enthusiastic response we received made our family-friendly Touch-A-Truck an extremely rewarding experience for our team at TrailMark."
During the event, kids of all ages enjoyed climbing aboard and exploring vehicles of all shapes and sizes including fire trucks, ambulance, SWAT BearCat, tractors, construction trucks, bull dozer, work trucks, News4Jax Storm Tracker and more. Companies providing trucks for the event included WJXT Channel 4, AT&T, TECO, Besch & Smith, USINA, John's Towing, One Blood, St. Johns Emergency, St. Johns Sheriff's Office, WQIK, Republic Services, Ag Pro, and Jax Party Bus. In addition to the wide variety of trucks to tour, the event featured food trucks, face painting and inflatables.
More on eTradeWire News
- Planning Is Key For Putting On A Good Show
- Woni Spotts Becomes First Black Woman to Travel to Every Single Country in The World
- New Brochure Released for the Pharmaceutical Cleanroom Technology Europe Conference 2019
- Pundi X Adds Virtual Rehab's VRH Token to Payment Ecosystem
- Sturges Ridge of Fairfield Goes Purple on "The Longest Day" for Alzheimer's Awareness
TrailMark is a recreation-rich community in northern St Johns County, combining the best of neighborhood living with a nature-first approach. Residents enjoy healthy outdoor living with miles of trails, parks and a community amenities center with a beach-entry pool overlooking a large central lake, a state-of-the-art fitness center, a variety of sports courts and playing fields. TrailMark's amenity center and Camp House, an open-air lakeside pavilion, are popular destinations for residents and gateways to lasting friendships. An on-site lifestyle director plans weekly activities and social gatherings for residents of all ages to enjoy.
TrailMark is located within the highly rated St. Johns County School District and zoned for Nease High School, Pacetti Bay Middle School and Picolata Crossing Elementary School, which is adjacent to TrailMark.
TrailMark's builder team, which includes D.R. Horton, Dream Finders Homes, Lennar, MasterCraft Builder Group, Providence Homes and Richmond American Homes, offers single-family, one- and two-story traditional neighborhood style homes in a conservation area setting. The community has beautifully decorated model homes available to tour, several showcase homes ready for immediate move-in and more currently under construction. Homes are priced from the $200,000s to the $500,000s. For more information, visit www.TrailMarkLiving.com.
- League of Women Voters of Palm Beach County Invites Residents to Two Hot Topic Luncheons
- Award-Nominated Podcast Celebrates Pride with a Diversity of LGBT Stories
- World's Largest Electric Vehicle Maker Opens First Canadian Bus Assembly Plant
- You're invited: Dig Denver Launch Event on Thursday
- Leadership Southeast Georgia Graduates Class of 2019
- Announcing ChrgD+™ Highly Bioavailable and Convenient CBD Drink Additive Changes the Game
- George Clinton and the Parliament Funkadelic Bring Farewell Tour To Columbus
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion
- Cancer Survivor Tamara Smith Releases First Novel "The Story Of A Purple Heart"
- Recording Artist & Designer KD The Pharaoh Premiers New Song "Underdogs"
- Celebrating Local Color at the Hillsborough Gallery of Arts
- Tropidelic's Freakstomp Music Festival welcomes Too Many Zooz to the 2019 lineup
- New Agent Addition: Sloan's Moving & Storage
- Palisades Model Opening at The San Francisco Shipyard This Sunday, June 30
- mytaptrack® Named "2019 Classroom Tech Solution of the Year" by EdTech Breakthrough Awards
- Lila Nikole Collection Launches Free Spirit At Swimmiami
- Perfect Bedding Company: Memorable Bedding and Furniture to Create Your Ideal Bedroom
- AFEA Expands by Adding Chapter in Carrollton, TX
- Doggy Delight Beds: Premium Dog Supplies and Accessories for Happy Pups!
- Else Nutrition, Plant-Based Food Startup, Receives Huge Welcome on the Toronto Stock Exchange