Popular on eTradeWire
- Color Code Security System, Fintech and Crypto Solutions Launched by Starcave Global 529
- Owner Assisted Yacht Deliveries 435
- The 'Fittest Woman On Earth' Visits Puerto Vallarta 386
- Golf & Luxury When You Visit Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Romantic Getaway 372
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event 365
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 249
- New WordPress Plugin Feature: Line Chart Graphing 194
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 192
- American Airlines cancellation policy due to weather 177
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 174
Similar on eTradeWire
- Andrew Jones Auctions' next Design for the Home and Garden Auction will be Oct. 20th in Los Angeles
- Official Launch of ExhibitDay.com
- OFAC, Global Affairs Canada to speak at Canadian Forum on Global Economic Sanctions in Toronto in TWO WEEKS
- Susan G. Komen® Miami/Ft. Lauderdale More Than Pink Walk™ Takes Place October 12
- Queens to the Rescue comes to Easley
- Patagonia Partners with Ocean-Focused Nonprofit for Santa Cruz Event
- Gnarly 101.3FM Present Free Tickets To Don Barnhart's Hypnomania Show
- CME Symposium- Management of LDL-C-Cholesterol: Taking the Next Steps
- CME Symposium- Narcolepsy in Children: Addressing the Challenges and Improving the Outcomes
- Silver Eagle Stable introduces their Fall Show Series
"We were thrilled to host this great event at TrailMark and welcome a record number of guests to our community," said GreenPointe Communities Marketing Director Gaynelle James. "The enthusiastic response we received made our family-friendly Touch-A-Truck an extremely rewarding experience for our team at TrailMark."
During the event, kids of all ages enjoyed climbing aboard and exploring vehicles of all shapes and sizes including fire trucks, ambulance, SWAT BearCat, tractors, construction trucks, bull dozer, work trucks, News4Jax Storm Tracker and more. Companies providing trucks for the event included WJXT Channel 4, AT&T, TECO, Besch & Smith, USINA, John's Towing, One Blood, St. Johns Emergency, St. Johns Sheriff's Office, WQIK, Republic Services, Ag Pro, and Jax Party Bus. In addition to the wide variety of trucks to tour, the event featured food trucks, face painting and inflatables.
More on eTradeWire News
- Olympic Medalist Monica Aksamit Sets Out on 2020 Olympic Quest
- Chief Internet Marketer CEO launches Radio Show
- Hbma Announces Election Of New Board Members
- Wayra Uk: Black Is The New Black
- First Forensic Criminal Tagging System Installed in Florida
TrailMark is a recreation-rich community in northern St Johns County, combining the best of neighborhood living with a nature-first approach. Residents enjoy healthy outdoor living with miles of trails, parks and a community amenities center with a beach-entry pool overlooking a large central lake, a state-of-the-art fitness center, a variety of sports courts and playing fields. TrailMark's amenity center and Camp House, an open-air lakeside pavilion, are popular destinations for residents and gateways to lasting friendships. An on-site lifestyle director plans weekly activities and social gatherings for residents of all ages to enjoy.
TrailMark is located within the highly rated St. Johns County School District and zoned for Nease High School, Pacetti Bay Middle School and Picolata Crossing Elementary School, which is adjacent to TrailMark.
TrailMark's builder team, which includes D.R. Horton, Dream Finders Homes, Lennar, MasterCraft Builder Group, Providence Homes and Richmond American Homes, offers single-family, one- and two-story traditional neighborhood style homes in a conservation area setting. The community has beautifully decorated model homes available to tour, several showcase homes ready for immediate move-in and more currently under construction. Homes are priced from the $200,000s to the $500,000s. For more information, visit www.TrailMarkLiving.com.
- Roslyn Landing Hosts "A Taste of Roslyn"
- Rodge launches 'Intimate Strangers' label with new single Make Me Feel ft. Sibbyl
- Ascensus Appoints New Regional Vice President
- SpectraMedix EMPI Delivers More Than 99% Matching Engine Accuracy
- Fashion Week Columbus Announces Fashion Designer Lineup for 10th Anniversary
- Easton Dentists Offering Free Consultations for Dental Implants Patients
- Narwhal Challenge: International Call for Projects
- The Truth About Deadbeat Dads!
- Sandra Jonas Publishing and Tantor Audio to Produce The Pale-Faced Lie
- Sandy Hook Promise Sending Traffic to FeDlan Safety Bags
- Bavarian Inn Restaurant Named among Top 50 Most Kid-Friendly Restaurants in America for 2019
- Onlive Server Launched Fully Managed Tokyo Based Japan Server Hosting
- Cheshire Based Marketing Firm Shortlisted for Best In the World
- FREE TRADE ROCKS! Explains What Everyone Should Know about International Trade
- Former Samsung President and CEO Philip Sullivan Joins CEO Coaching International
- Re-Stem Biotech Research Collaboration Featured on Johns Hopkins Technology Ventures' Website
- NHR Presents at the Automotive Testing Expo 2019 in Novi, Michigan
- The New York Stock Exchange edition of the Digital Innovators show features Starcave Global's revolutionary Color Code Security System
- Trump Loving Latino's New Book Encourages Transparent, Well Intentioned Discussion To Bring Americans Closer
- GeoLang Partners with Northdoor plc to deliver award-winning data security solutions