Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 242
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris 193
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware 178
- PC Madness at GWU - Ban Stick Figure Crosswalk "White Man" 175
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall 168
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host 163
- Tourico Vacations Adds New Booking Platform With Discounted Home Rentals 8-40% Savings Over Competition 135
- Owner Assisted Yacht Deliveries 120
- The 'Fittest Woman On Earth' Visits Puerto Vallarta 108
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event
Similar on eTradeWire
- PI Real Estate and Mark White Team Join Forces
- ROCK Properties Announces Benefit Of Selling a House Directly To a Local Austin Real Estate Investor
- Charles Stinson Named Director of Sales and Marketing of Signature Corporate Housing
- Real Estate Video Marketing Strategies In 2019
- Willis Allen Real Estate Appoints New Chief Digital Officer
- Choice Home Warranty Joins RE/MAX Approved Supplier Program
- Locust Park Capital has arranged a $14 million loan for a seven-story multifamily building in Miami
- LeFrois Expands Rochester with Two New Business Parks
- New Construction Starbucks/Pacific Dental Property Sells in Seattle Metro Area for $3.7M
- Forum Real Estate Group and the City of Golden Host Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony for Epoque Apartments in Golden, CO
GreenPointe received six awards for TrailMark including best community welcome center, best community website, best consumer promotional event, best overall advertising campaign, best digital marketing campaign and best print ad campaign. The company also received a best logo award for GreyHawk.
"We are honored to receive recognition for successfully communicating the exceptional settings and competitive differences at our communities of TrailMark and GreyHawk," said GreenPointe Communities Marketing Director Gaynelle James. "GreenPointe Communities is esteemed for creating communities that offer a sustainable lifestyle and environment where people want to live. We appreciate the accolades from our industry peers and we hope it will encourage everyone to visit our communities and learn more about these unique communities."
At TrailMark, life is about experiences, connections and enjoying nature. These moments capture the magic of life at TrailMark, a thoughtfully planned neighborhood with parks, trails and a full amenities center to help residents find those special places where moments are savored and memories are made naturally.
More on eTradeWire News
- Wintress Patrice - IAWP Life Coaching has a new home
- Colorado Authors Hall of Fame Launches
- Social Justice Sunday: Jobs, Justice & Education
- Blockchain, Cryptocurrency and the Future of Monetary Policy
- Afghanistan peace talks with Taliban failed under Khalilzad since 2018
GreenPointe worked with the design team of ELM and Ansana Interiors for the 4,400-square-foot outdoor-inspired Welcome and Information Center. The center is the first stop where neighborhood visitors are introduced to the community, tour the amenities complex and get an in-depth overview of builder team. Highlighting TrailMark's unique hallmark location and its quintessential Northeast Florida natural elements, the center promotes interaction between visitors and neighbors while showcasing opportunities to live life connected – with nature and with the community.
From the domain name, to imagery selection and verbiage, each aspect of TrailMark's website was carefully assembled to reflect the brand essence of discovery. Through varied, uncluttered methods of navigation, each click of the mouse leads the viewer through gateways of discovering the community and Northeast Florida. The website, TrailMarkLiving.com, demonstrates the masterful blend of nature with everyday living, elevating the dream of home ownership in ways never imagined.
TrailMark's SummerPalooza promotional event showcased the community's family and recreation-first lifestyle. TrailMark welcomed everyone to join residents, builders and local merchants for a day of family fun and celebration. More than 1,500 attendees enjoyed live music, a farmer's market, a chainsaw carver demonstration, a bungee ride, human hamster ball game, 70-foot obstacle course, inflatables, face painting, food trucks, model home tours and giveaways. The event increased community awareness, generated hundreds of leads for the builders and provided a great way to kick off summer for everyone who joined the fun.
More on eTradeWire News
- Day Zero the Series streaming changes
- Emmanuel Renoir Legacy Brand Announces Exclusive Global Manufacturing Partner
- DCI Big Sky Hosts Open House, Community Invited to Tour New Facility
- All-City Classic 302 League - Week 1 Round -Up & Week 2 Predictions
- Pony 4 Precious Offers A Free Scholarship Contest
Homebuyers are seeking neighborhoods with parks, trails and green spaces that deliver walkable, livable communities. A place where residents can live surrounded by natural beauty, enjoy nature-first amenities and generous recreational facilities. The advertising conveys the community's quality of life moments and environment in images, inspiring engagement and interest to savor what life has to offer at TrailMark.
GreyHawk's distinctive logo is simple, memorable and timeless, and it complements the community's natural setting. Room to Soar reflects the essence of the GreyHawk, where families can ascend to a new level of living and spread their wings in this new master-planned community near Branan Field Wildlife Area. With a target market of upward bound families with kids, the logo easily invokes feelings of renewal, active outdoor family recreation and the perfect place to find your perch.
For more information, visit www.GreenPointeLLC.com
- QLAdmin Solutions Chosen to Modernize Operations for William Penn Association
- We Sell Restaurants Sells Nona's Sweets of Charlotte, North Carolina
- Kambrian Corporation Awarded Three-Year Software Contract with Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA)
- Kambrian Becomes Licensed to Perform Low-Voltage Services in the States of CA, NV, WA, and FL
- Pony 4 Precious Announces Their 2020 Scholarship Program
- Kambrian Becomes a Certified Minority and Woman Owned Business (M/WBE) in the New York City
- Kambrian Obtains Contracting Vehicles Schedule 70 and CMAS
- Harvey Oyer's 'The Last Egret' Chosen for Best Student Reading List in the Nation
- 'America's Psychologist' Dr. Jeff Set to Keynote Fathers Incorporated 15th Anniversary Awards & Gala
- KiKi Shepard's The KIS Foundation, Inc. with CIT Bank presents 2019 Celebrity Golf Classic for Sickle Cell Disease Awareness
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results and Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sunknowledge Services: an Efficient Laboratory Billing Services Solution
- Metro Building and Remodeling Group named to Qualified Remodeler Magazine's Top 500 for 2019
- Engleberts Wooden Sunglasses Releases Fall Line Up
- New Stadium Blanket Start-Up Launches in Oregon to Address Cold Weather Sports
- AFEA Expands by Adding Chapter in Novato, CA
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas
- Educational Enrichment Company for Sale $185,000
- The 17th World Summit of Nobel Peace Laureates: highlighting the program
- Friedman Marketing and Public Relations Joins Unified Strategies Public Relations Network