Popular on eTradeWire
- Mexico Investment Casting Facility Announces Robotic Expansion 233
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 207
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 192
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 152
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019 136
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 134
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 131
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 128
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Single Mom Sarah Centrella Goes from Poverty to Best Selling Author Thanks to Her "Vision Boards"
Similar on eTradeWire
- Core Spaces Awarded Four Innovator Awards
- Frank Lauletta, Esq. comments on Appellate case about pre-closing rent from an existing tenant
- More than Half of HechtSolberg Lawyers Honored by "Super Lawyers"
- DemandBlue launches DemandBlue Labs, a Salesforce Innovation Org for its customers
- Lennar's The Parks in San Tan Valley Grand Opens May 4!
- Tax Day Giveaway at Fabio & Danny's Station Café
- Ernest Hemingway-Inspired Dominican Republic Estate With Professional Baseball Diamond To Sell At Auction Via Concierge Auctions
- NAI Plotkin Appoints Daniel J. Moore Vice President of Brokerage Division
- Lennar Grand Opens Madelynn Place in Gresham on May 4!
- Attend Lennar Sacramento's Earth Day Spring Fest on Saturday, April 20
GreenPointe received six awards for TrailMark including best community welcome center, best community website, best consumer promotional event, best overall advertising campaign, best digital marketing campaign and best print ad campaign. The company also received a best logo award for GreyHawk.
"We are honored to receive recognition for successfully communicating the exceptional settings and competitive differences at our communities of TrailMark and GreyHawk," said GreenPointe Communities Marketing Director Gaynelle James. "GreenPointe Communities is esteemed for creating communities that offer a sustainable lifestyle and environment where people want to live. We appreciate the accolades from our industry peers and we hope it will encourage everyone to visit our communities and learn more about these unique communities."
At TrailMark, life is about experiences, connections and enjoying nature. These moments capture the magic of life at TrailMark, a thoughtfully planned neighborhood with parks, trails and a full amenities center to help residents find those special places where moments are savored and memories are made naturally.
More on eTradeWire News
- Co-Founder of Red Feather Financial Dr. Sabrina Scott Recommends Long-Term Care Planning
- C-FLUOR Submersible Probes, Ultra Low-Power sensors
- Six Years After Tragedy Rachael's First Week is Still Going Strong Educating Teens
- Invaluable Service for Older Drivers and Their Concerned Families
- Lakeside Pottery Studio Awarded the Better Business Bureau's 2019 Torch Award for Ethics
GreenPointe worked with the design team of ELM and Ansana Interiors for the 4,400-square-foot outdoor-inspired Welcome and Information Center. The center is the first stop where neighborhood visitors are introduced to the community, tour the amenities complex and get an in-depth overview of builder team. Highlighting TrailMark's unique hallmark location and its quintessential Northeast Florida natural elements, the center promotes interaction between visitors and neighbors while showcasing opportunities to live life connected – with nature and with the community.
From the domain name, to imagery selection and verbiage, each aspect of TrailMark's website was carefully assembled to reflect the brand essence of discovery. Through varied, uncluttered methods of navigation, each click of the mouse leads the viewer through gateways of discovering the community and Northeast Florida. The website, TrailMarkLiving.com, demonstrates the masterful blend of nature with everyday living, elevating the dream of home ownership in ways never imagined.
TrailMark's SummerPalooza promotional event showcased the community's family and recreation-first lifestyle. TrailMark welcomed everyone to join residents, builders and local merchants for a day of family fun and celebration. More than 1,500 attendees enjoyed live music, a farmer's market, a chainsaw carver demonstration, a bungee ride, human hamster ball game, 70-foot obstacle course, inflatables, face painting, food trucks, model home tours and giveaways. The event increased community awareness, generated hundreds of leads for the builders and provided a great way to kick off summer for everyone who joined the fun.
More on eTradeWire News
- Why 'Knot?' Celebrate National Pretzel Day Friday, April 26 at Bavarian Inn Restaurant
- Formula Cloud: Become Data Resilient... Jump Start Your Mission with AWS Storage Options
- New Video Explores DANGERS OF BUI
- Join Artemis Women In Action Film Festival for an Incredible 4-Day Celebration of Female Action & Empowerment Heroes, Starting Thurs., April 25, 2019!
- Global Warming – Reduce Carbon Pollution & Particulates ECO Fuel Systems, LLC
Homebuyers are seeking neighborhoods with parks, trails and green spaces that deliver walkable, livable communities. A place where residents can live surrounded by natural beauty, enjoy nature-first amenities and generous recreational facilities. The advertising conveys the community's quality of life moments and environment in images, inspiring engagement and interest to savor what life has to offer at TrailMark.
GreyHawk's distinctive logo is simple, memorable and timeless, and it complements the community's natural setting. Room to Soar reflects the essence of the GreyHawk, where families can ascend to a new level of living and spread their wings in this new master-planned community near Branan Field Wildlife Area. With a target market of upward bound families with kids, the logo easily invokes feelings of renewal, active outdoor family recreation and the perfect place to find your perch.
For more information, visit www.GreenPointeLLC.com
- 63 y.o Hollywood actor , model became Gucci face in SS 2019 campaign
- Millenium SynthFuels Announces The Success of It's Exhaust Gas Clean-up Technologies
- Fennemore Craig Attorneys Recognized in AZ Big Media List of Top 100 Lawyers in Arizona for 2019
- Declassification of CBD in Texas Clears Path for Radix Remedies Store Openings
- New Dance Academy with a Passion for Humble
- El Dorado Furniture is hiring for various positions in Dade, Broward, Palm Beach and Lee counties!
- KSPS Productions Nominated for Two 2018 Northwest Regional Professional Emmy® Awards
- 9th St. Louis Teen Talent Competition Finals Winners Announced
- The Spring Carlisle Auction Readies for Two Days of Fast Paced Excitement
- Carlisle Events Celebrates the Summer of '69 During the 2019 Event Season
- ABCO Energy Announces Results of Operations for 2018
- Raritan Valley Dance Ensemble to perform at The Center for Contemporary Art
- CourseFromScratch.Com Reviews - Danielle Leslie's High Ticket Program
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer To Speak at Governor's Fitness Awards in Detroit
- British Swim School Is On The Move To Canada
- Christian Music Site, Indieheaven.com, Closes
- New Silva UltraMind book helps you unleash your personal power
- International House at UC Berkeley to Recognize Notable Alumna Baroness Oona King
- Dr Imafidon MBE gets honoured with the freedom of the City of London
- 5 Ways To Think Eco-Friendly When Clothes Shopping This Spring