Popular on eTradeWire News
- My Size, Inc. has potential takeover from Alibaba Group 1671
- Seasoned Music Executive Mike Neely Bridges the Gap Between Music & Education 399
- ATEN to Offer HDBaseT Certification Training During Almo 2018 E4 AV Tour 182
- Michael W. Smith Leads "Just As I Am" During Rev. Billy Graham Capitol Service Today 119
- United Premier Soccer League Announces OKC 1889 as New Central Conference Expansion Team 112
- Indie Rapper Hot Dizzy Continues to Spread Energetic Vibes in Music Zone 102
- UP Board exams 2018: Class 10 Science paper and Class 12 Physics paper cancelled due to paper leak
- 2017 Bram Stoker Awards® Winners
- Harbor Associates Expands Suburban Office Portfolio with Thousand Oaks and Valencia Buys for $56 MM
- Jonas Caino Obodoefuna Becomes a Nigerian Igbo Life Peer in the Ancient "Nze na Ozo" Institution
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Chokshi Filippone Law, LLC in the Community
- Kelley Kronenberg Partner Jeffrey M. Wank Named Vice Chair of Legal Aid Programs in South Florida
- Executive Compensation Agreement Issues and the Impact of Tax Reform to be Examined at Upcoming ALI CLE Conference
- Debra A. Jenks, Attorney, Jenks & Harvey LLP to Speak at The Knowledge Group's FINRA Arbitration and
- FALDP 8th Annual Conference - Update
- IPCHAIN Database Revolutionizing the Protection of IP with Blockchain Technology
- U.S. News and World Report Names Hulsey, P.C. Law Firm of Austin a 2018 "Best"
- New Hampshire Personal Injury Law Firm Awarding Two $1,000 Scholarships
- The International Blockchain Association - The world's first industry body for the blockchain industry
- Seattle-based Media Law Group Inc announces new business and entertainment clients and new website
Mr. Hulsey is the founder of HULSEY PC and practices Intellectual Property law in Austin, Texas; Silicon Valley, California; Rochester, New York; and Memphis, Tennessee. A native of Memphis, Mr. Hulsey earned a J.D. from the Vanderbilt School of Law where he was Senior Managing Editor of the Vanderbilt Law Review and graduated Order of the Coif; a Masters in Economics from the University of Virginia focusing on technology industry economic development; and served as an Officer on nuclear submarines in the U.S. Navy.
Early in his career, Hulsey says, he was drawn to work with "creative, inventive types," especially engineers. "I continue to be amazed at the detailed and innovative ideas that clients bring to me. My goal is to help them protect and develop those ideas for the good of society and the benefit of the inventor."
More on eTradeWire News
- CBSE Class XII Accountancy Paper Leaks False; Fake Messages Being Circulated Says the Board
- How to Choose a Best Web Design Company
- Clutch ranks CMARIX as Top Web Development Company in India
- GPBX Introduces Their All-New Plans "White Label Hosted Solution"
- Ultratech to buy Binani cements for rs7266 crore
- Introducing reliable, ultra-modern & Water Proof Temperature Controllers
- Sujata Chatterjee's book Looking Through the Prism: Spectrum advocates for optimism and positivity
Mr. Hulsey has twice been formally recognized by the U.S. Department of Commerce International Trade Commission's Export Services Award for providing excellent patent, trademark, and copyright services to foreign companies seeking intellectual property assistance in the U.S.
About Texas Lawyer and Law.com: The magazine and website are part of American Lawyer Media (ALM), an international multi-media network serving professionals in many areas, including law. ALM publications offer in-depth analysis of legal issues, breaking news, and professional insights into the industry's top firms, legal departments, and key influencers. Texas Lawyer annually recognizes outstanding professionals with Texas Lawyer Professional Excellence awards. More information is available at https//www.law.com/texaslawyer.
About HULSEY PC: In 2003, William (Bill) Hulsey started HULSEY PC committed to promote entrepreneurship and the protection and commercialization of his clients' intellectual property rights. HULSEY PC takes pride in obtaining for its clients expertly drafted and strategically considered patents, trademarks, copyrights, and related agreements and official filings. Mr. Hulsey has been involved as IP counsel for the intensive due diligence phases of a number of multi-million dollar corporate transactions involving clients in the telecommunications, photovoltaic solar cell, and electronic medical sensor technology fields. As a result of the IP protection and commercialization efforts of his firm, clients have received multiples of their initial valuations in these transactions. For more information, visit http://HulseyIPlaw.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- How to get the house plans in 7 simple steps
- D2 TEAM-Sim Selects VE Studio® to Develop Advanced 3D Virtual Training Solutions
- Plantation Shutters - Always Thinking Outside The Box
- Global Feeding Bottle Market: Global Historical and Forecast Analysis, 2018-2024
- Live Life Colorfully – Mind Mapping through Mandalas Coloring by Maneesh Dutt
- Mind Maps for Effective Project Management by Maneesh Dutt
- The Aegean's Growing Allure Attracts GCC Tourists
Donna B. Hulsey
- Ahmedabad Solar Is The Only Kirloskar Authorized Solar Panel Dealer And Expert In Ahmedabad
- Shero Comics to Host LA Book Launch Party for 3rd Installment of Black Superheroine Comic Series
- Russell Friedman & Associates is a proud sponsor of the Springfest Auction & Raffle
- PALM BEACH OPERA Announces Chorus Auditions for 2018-2019 Season
- 3D Construction Printing by Armatron Systems
- Ivan Temes and Mitchell Levy to be featured at Project Management World event March 28
- DitraCreative Media Designs Website for Internationally In-Demand Body Language Expert Blanca Cobb
- Learn how to integrate blockchain seamlessly into your business in this Argentina Summit
- Bellevue Cosmetic Dentist, Cynthia Pauley DDS, Elected President of WSDA 2018
- Ghostlight Explores The Human Side Of Politics With 'An Ideal Husband'
- Solid Gold Pet Showcases New Products & Packaging At Global Pet Expo
- From a Dream to the Real Deal: One Author's Story Covers It All
- A "must read" for National Poetry Month: A Business Poem called "It used to be Made in America"
- New start date for "Love Never Fails" March 20. 2018
- Introduction to Scanning and Indexing: What is scanning or imaging?
- And The Winner Is.... Altima VS Maxima
- L.A. Wolves FC Announces Felipe Bernal as New Head Coach for 2018 Season
- Gold Award Winner - DUNECRAFT - Sparkly Slime
- PERFORMA Launches Extended WWE Shaker Bottle Line
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Inland Empire Celebrates 5 Years with Ribbon Cutting at New Riversid