Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 212
- Post Covid-19 Back 2 Business Documentary Series To Share Creative and Innovative Solutions to Reopening Economies 182
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 162
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 155
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 150
- League of Women Voters of PBC Invites Public to 'Hot Topic' Zoom Chat on Affordable Housing 145
- Cole Skincare for Men Launches Black Men Matter Campaign Celebrating Black Fathers Around the Globe 125
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 124
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 114
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry
Similar on eTradeWire
- Docufraud Canada Advises Court of British Columbia Announcement "Be Prepared To Proceed"
- Law Offices of Charles G. Eichinger & Associates, P.C. Open and Ready to Help
- New San Diego Office to Launch Snell & Wilmer's First Podcast, CalCurrent
- Torres Law Joins Alliott Group, The World's Sixth-Largest Multidisciplinary Alliance Of Professional Services Firms
- James J. Hoover named to Advisory Board of WomenSV, a nonprofit serving survivors of domestic abuse
- Trucker Huss Director Kevin Nolt Named President of WP&BC Governing Board
- Rose Sorensen Selected for LABJ Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Investors and Advisors List
- Henderson Franklin Welcomes Nicole Goetz to Family Law Team
- Gregory Herman-Giddens Re-Appointed to The Florida Bar Senior Lawyer Committee
- Twenty-One Henderson Franklin Lawyers Honored as 2020 Florida Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
Mr. Hulsey is the founder of HULSEY PC and practices Intellectual Property law in Austin, Texas; Silicon Valley, California; Rochester, New York; and Memphis, Tennessee. A native of Memphis, Mr. Hulsey earned a J.D. from the Vanderbilt School of Law where he was Senior Managing Editor of the Vanderbilt Law Review and graduated Order of the Coif; a Masters in Economics from the University of Virginia focusing on technology industry economic development; and served as an Officer on nuclear submarines in the U.S. Navy.
Early in his career, Hulsey says, he was drawn to work with "creative, inventive types," especially engineers. "I continue to be amazed at the detailed and innovative ideas that clients bring to me. My goal is to help them protect and develop those ideas for the good of society and the benefit of the inventor."
More on eTradeWire News
- Urban League WIC Programs Vital Resources For Enjoying Southern Nevada Summer In Safe, Fun Ways
- Fishman & Associates - Designing the Food and Beverage Areas for the new Sheraton Hotel in Bradenton
- Minorityfinance.com Facilitates PPP Business Financing for Black Law Firm
- Attention All Media Companies: This Halloween Promotion could make Millions for Media Companies
- Learn How to Maneuver the IRS Rules for a Real Estate Professional
Mr. Hulsey has twice been formally recognized by the U.S. Department of Commerce International Trade Commission's Export Services Award for providing excellent patent, trademark, and copyright services to foreign companies seeking intellectual property assistance in the U.S.
About Texas Lawyer and Law.com: The magazine and website are part of American Lawyer Media (ALM), an international multi-media network serving professionals in many areas, including law. ALM publications offer in-depth analysis of legal issues, breaking news, and professional insights into the industry's top firms, legal departments, and key influencers. Texas Lawyer annually recognizes outstanding professionals with Texas Lawyer Professional Excellence awards. More information is available at https//www.law.com/texaslawyer.
About HULSEY PC: In 2003, William (Bill) Hulsey started HULSEY PC committed to promote entrepreneurship and the protection and commercialization of his clients' intellectual property rights. HULSEY PC takes pride in obtaining for its clients expertly drafted and strategically considered patents, trademarks, copyrights, and related agreements and official filings. Mr. Hulsey has been involved as IP counsel for the intensive due diligence phases of a number of multi-million dollar corporate transactions involving clients in the telecommunications, photovoltaic solar cell, and electronic medical sensor technology fields. As a result of the IP protection and commercialization efforts of his firm, clients have received multiples of their initial valuations in these transactions. For more information, visit http://HulseyIPlaw.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- To Us Below debut "Fear Connected" Music Video
- WEARABLE WIDGETS TECHNOLOGIES CORP. Presents Widgets Making Tracking Health and Fitness Data Easier
- Kentucky REALTORS® Confidence Continues To Rise
- Facing New Pressure, "REDSKINS" Likely to Change "Racist" Name
- Physicians Working Together | 5 Years and Counting
Donna B. Hulsey
- The Fertile Void Podcast returns for Season Two, The Coveted Silk
- Thirty Years after His Break-in to Reagan's Home on July 4th of 1990 Gregory GOrDon Proves He is GOD
- Does it really matter who makes the music? Can an "anonymous artist" ever catch on?
- Student Stress Buster is a collection of Self-Help Cognitive Behavioural Therapyp rograms
- Exceptional new C18 Gothic novella entitled "Castle Scaligero", set in England & Italy, published by
- Van Hawke Sports Expands Global Footprint With The Opening Of Its Indian Office
- ProICT LLP Clarify Whether Google Use Sentiment Analysis for Ranking or Not
- R&B/Pop Recording Artist Tanya Nolan Set to Release EDM Remix of 'No Pressure'
- FlowerAura Offers Early Bird Offer for Raksha Bandhan 2020
- City of San Miguel de Allende, State of Guanajuato Obtain Coveted WTTC 'Safe Travels' Stamp
- RVA Podcast Moves to Friday Beginning July 3
- Core Coding Skills for the Hospital Coder
- Your Junk Cars Still Worth Money
- Ketamine Wellness Centers DFW Announces Contract with Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Startup Culture at Harvard Innovation Labs Launch Lab Express
- NINICO Communications™ named top public relations agency by Los Angeles Business Journal
- Black Cultural Events Celebrates 200th Weekly Newsletter Issue
- Stumpy's Hatchet House of Green Brook to Reopen Amid COVID-19
- 15 BYD Buses Hit the Road in Norway
- What Is an Advance Premium Tax Credit?