Popular on eTradeWire
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 184
- NY Yankee Fans Turn Into Stars At Bronx Bomber Blues 145
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 141
- Participating Restaurants Announced Taste of Love 128
- Mercury Retrograde Celebrated by Tristate Astrologers on International Astrology Day 2019 124
- Black Diamond PR Firm announces new client, Atlanta Falcons Wide-Receiver, Mohamed Sanu 124
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 117
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- Join Lennar for the Grand Opening of Stonehaven in Vancouver on April 6!
- RE/MAX Coppell and Las Colinas offices Make a Difference as 'Miracle Office' for Children's Health
- Steve Linder of Pacific Lots explains the benefits of investing in Costa Rica
- New Homes with RV Garages Now Pre-selling at Freedom at Asante!
- Homestake Capital receives 5 FAME Awards
- Keller Williams Realty Select Announces KWRS International Real Estate Group
- CBRE Arranges Sale of Five Orange County Apartment Properties
- Introducing Southern California's Most Sought After Commercial Real Estate Agent, Candace Brown
- New-Construction Raising Cane's Sells at Record Cap Rate
- Asset Living Adds 7,600 Beds to Its Student Housing Portfolio
Enjoy festive music, sample delicious cuisine from on-site food trucks, participate in kid-friendly activities, and preview floor plans and architectural renderings from award-winning home builders Lennar, Meritage Homes and Shea Homes. The first phase at Tracy Hills (http://tracyhillslife.com/) will eventually include a total of approximately 1,100 homes in eight unique villages.
Meritage Homes will have decorated model homes to tour for Vantage at Tracy Hills, which includes 4 floorplans offering 4 to 5 bedrooms and 3 to 3.5 baths in approximately 2,155 to 2,648 square feet.
Shea Homes will have a Sales Information trailer on site with floor plans and architectural renderings as well as hard hat tours for Vente at Tracy Hills. Vente will feature 3 single-level and two-story floorplans, 3 to 6 bedrooms and 2.5 to 3.5 baths in approximately 2,522 to 3,451 square feet.
More on eTradeWire News
- World's First Visual Shows Evolution Of Eyelash Fashion Since 753 B.C
- Lumex Instruments Receive the Pittcon Today Excellence Award
- New single released by Mack Drama Records & BOBConsulting Group
- All-City Classic 302 Legends - Week 1 Wrap Up
- State of Nevada's Chief Information Officer (CIO) to Discuss Leadership at PMI Northern Nevada
Lennar will also have a Sales Information trailer on site with floor plans and architectural renderings for four different villages within Tracy Hills: Amber, Larimar, Opal and Pearl. These four villages will feature a total of 16 single-level and two-story floorplans with 4 to 5 bedrooms and 2 to 4.5 baths in approximately 2,173 to 3,599 square feet.
Food lovers will certainly appreciate the variety offered by Steel Smokin BBQ, Street Steam Bunz, Haley McNicoll's Celtic-American Eatery, and izzyA's Frozen Ice Cream Custard. This family-friendly event will also feature face painters, balloon artists and a walk-around magician to entertain younger attendees. Plus, since no party is complete without music, home shoppers will enjoy bands playing classic jazz and New Orleans-style Dixieland tunes, as well as traditional Kentucky bluegrass.
In addition, home shoppers can learn more about this smart, WiFi-connected, approx. 5,411-acre community with approx. 45 acres devoted to neighborhood parks including one dog park, 30 acres of community parks, and a community clubhouse and pool. Approximately 42 acres will be devoted exclusively towards several new school sites within the Jefferson School District, including the future K-8 Corral Hollow Elementary School in this first phase.
More on eTradeWire News
- Baltimore Pride: Former Daycare Owner Turns Children's Project into Popular Sweet Treats
- Miami Immigration Court grants release upon bond for Moldovan asylum seeker
- In a world with tragedy all around a new Fantasy Fiction brings relief
- Martin Brossman & Associates LLC Offers Professional Development Training With Simultaneous Webinar for CEU's at Low Cost
- Turbulent Times for Venezuela Deepens Teen Advocacy in 3rd Year of Support for Her Homeland
Nature lovers will appreciate an extensive network of walking trails connecting the villages, 180 acres of open space, and over 3,500 acres devoted to habitat preserve. Even with a location so close to nature, Tracy Hills will be conveniently located within 3 miles to the Altamont Commuter Express (ACE) station, offering connections to major employment hubs and job centers in the Tri-Valley and Silicon Valley areas.
Integral Communities creates new opportunities from underutilized or undeveloped parcels of land through value-added land planning. Integral's focus, strategy and expertise create and provide excellent value-added ownership and development opportunities for the company and its partners. This unique philosophy and ethics keep Integral among the leading diversified real estate development companies in the West. Integral is headquartered in Newport Beach, CA, with regional offices in Encinitas, CA and Danville, CA. For more information regarding Integral Communities and its master-planned communities, apartment communities, infill and mixed-use developments, please visit www.integralcommunities.com.
Tracy Hills is located adjacent to Interstate 580 and Corral Hollow Road in Tracy, California. For directions and more information about the Tracy Hills Preview Opening, visit www.TracyHillsLife.com.
- Saints Fans Finally Get Their Day
- Giving Back to the Community Bachata Social Fundraiser
- IT Disaster Recovery Plan Can Save Small Businesses From Going Bust
- Telliant Systems Encourages IT Students to Reach for the Stars
- Affiliated Parents Alliance (APA -NC) 501 (c) 3 initial board meeting
- Sci-Fi Author Announces Continuum To Revolutionary Space Opera Series
- Deltec International Group: Technology Driving Change Toward a Safer Banking Environment
- Carol Vasquez CD Release Event!
- The Payroll Company Launches Two-Part Article on Improving Employee Benefits Participation
- The Payroll Company, Inc., Announces Company's March 2019 Website Article Lineup
- Bronx Bomber Blues Media Internet Presence Is Exploding!
- VoidVR Announces I'm Fine VR Project
- Pete Laan - Let's Fake it til we make it!
- We must be much more careful when choosing whom to trust
- LARC Receives $12,150 Grant from The Southwest Florida Community Foundation
- Cloud Secrets: JEDI Cloud Contract Stirs Controversy, LA Moves to the Cloud + more
- Sensuron Expands Product Offering
- "Cost Effectiveness of Bundled Payments in Healthcare" Analysis by Dr. William Matzner
- Solvability Managing Partner Kathleen Wolf Selected as Panelist at GovCon
- Volunteer Pilot Dr. Matt Bogard shares his family's story of their Comanche Airplane