Popular on eTradeWire
- Nike Releases "uprising" A Haitian Revolution Inspired Limited Edition Sneaker 418
- Anonymous Email Address-Uncovering Gems of Wisdom 238
- Zuckerbergs' Facebook Unfolding Second Act, Doc Olivia P. Friedman Weighs In
- NeoMagic (R) Corporation eCommerce Division MercadoMagico.com Welcomes Prime 6
- Kalos Therapeutics Stengthens Executive Team
- Mo Knows Launches as Platform for Pet Parents to Learn About Pet Nutrition
- Beacon People Solutions Releases HIDDEN TALENTS by Maryanne DiMarzo and Amy Acker
- Dr. Deborah Tannen to Keynote "Empowered Women, Empower Men & Women" on Dec. 5 in San Francisco
- RTCritical introduces a new blog on their website
- WomanUP! Empowers the Next Generation of Real Estate Leaders
Similar on eTradeWire
- Outdoor Decor Etc: Desirable Outdoor Accessories for Every Style
- $11.49 Million Dallas/Fort Worth Estate to Auction next Month to the Highest Bidder via Concierge Auctions
- Magma Equities Acquires 199-Unit Multifamily Community in Raleigh, NC
- Gov. Murphy, Mayor Fulop & 99 Hudson Panel at Nov 18th Jersey City Summit in 1 Week
- A Paltry 2.6% of Opp Zone-Earmarked Funds for OZ Businesses
- Gilad Tisona: "Shared Workspaces are the Dominant Work Environment of the Future"
- Game-changing real estate lending platform offers win-win solution for homebuyers, lenders
- A Self Made Multi-Millionaire by Age 30 – Meet Alex Morton
- Long & Foster's Annapolis Bestgate Office Designated as a Toys for Tots Collection Site
- Discover New Homes in Broomfield During Lennar's Grand Opening of Palisade Park November 16 & 17
Currently, Lennar offers a total of 4 different villages within Tracy Hills: Amber, Larimar, Opal and Pearl, each featuring a total of 16 single-level and two-story floorplans offering up to 5 bedrooms and 4.5 baths in approximately 2,173 to 3,599 square feet. Prices for Lennar at Tracy Hills begin in the mid $500,000s to the low $700,000s.
More on eTradeWire News
- Former Trainee Returns to Armsons as Associate Director
- 'Game Changing' tech-enabled commercial health insurance platform saving businesses millions adds automotive and insurance vets as advisors
- Bromley businessman named London's No 1 at FSB Awards
- Mind mapping software boosts executive productivity and creativity by 30%: Survey
- Bangs Island Mussels Acquires highly respected Calendar Island Mussel Co., expands production of premium quality Maine mussels
Vantage at Tracy Hills by Meritage Homes includes 4 floorplans with 3 two-story models offering up to 5 bedrooms and 3 baths in approximately 2,155 to 2,648 square feet. Prices at Vantage begin in the mid $500,000's.
Vente at Tracy Hills by Shea Homes features 3 single-level and two-story floorplans featuring up to 6 bedrooms and 4.5 baths in approximately 2,522 to 3,451 square feet. Prices at Vente begin in the low $600,000's.
Outdoors, residents enjoy an expansive network of walking trails that connect the villages, 180 acres of open space and more than 3,500 acres of land devoted to habitat preserve. Even with a location so close to nature, Tracy Hills is conveniently located within 3 miles to the Altamont Commuter Express (ACE) station, offering connections to major employment hubs and job centers in the Tri-Valley and Silicon Valley areas.
In addition, Tracy Hills families are part of a smart, WiFi-connected, approx. 5,411-acre community with nearly 45 acres dedicated to neighborhood parks including one dog park, 30 acres of community parks and a community clubhouse and pool. Approximately 42 acres are devoted exclusively towards several new school sites within the Jefferson School District, including the future K-8 Corral Hollow Elementary School in this first phase.
More on eTradeWire News
- New Book Release Provides Keys to Effective Communication from a Lifetime of Learning
- Top aircraft interior architect Michael Reichenecker takes a lead role at mobility focused new Berlin- based venture MOVATION
- Eco-friendly Road Safety: Caris Company to introduce its durable and cost-efficient PVC guardrails on FOX Business
- An Atlantean World of Vampires, Shapeshifters, and Romance Awaits in CHANGED by Jean Booth
- UK's Leading Heatsink Supplier - GD Rectifiers
Integral Communities is a diversified real estate company built on over 150 years of combined experience. With a keen focus on innovative strategy, creative design and proven expertise, Integral Communities works for the betterment of communities in which we work. Our portfolio includes an array of master planned communities, apartment communities and mixed-use development in the West. For more information regarding Integral Communities, please visit www.integralcommunities.com.
To learn more, visit www.TracyHillsLife.com for more information about the three homebuilders. Tracy Hills is located adjacent to Interstate 580 and Corral Hollow Road in Tracy, California.
- SunLED Announces New Ultra Low Current LED Series
- Political Pundit Danielle Moodie-Mills Launches "Woke AF" Podcast
- Get Unstuck and S.E.X.Y. New Book Alert and Upcoming Events
- TCBY to Offer Free Deal for Veterans
- LivingLens Ranked Number 36 in 2019 Deloitte UK Technology Fast 50
- FineCraft Contractors Completes Recent Major Remodeling Project
- Big Trees Inc. Helped a Seattle Company Transplant Large Trees
- New Partnership for Faster, More Productive Clinical Trials
- A Teenage Girl Discovers Faith in Unexpected Ways
- Wildeck, Inc. to Showcase Suite of Access Products at MODEX 2020
- Drug testing clinic introduces one-stop mobile testing, background checks delivered onsite
- Two Experienced Business Leaders Bring Home Helpers to Valley Stream Region
- Walmart Names Beaumont Products as Veteran-Owned Supplier of the Year
- Kelley Kronenberg Adds Attorney Greg Jordan in Orlando
- Eltropy Delivers Quick & Impactful Results for ICCU
- Tucker Company Worldwide Reaches 89.6% Digital, GPS-Based Visibility, Up From 16.4% Last Year
- Mark Cuban Invests $250k in Matching Dog + People Clothing Business — Dog Threads
- Your Used Mazda3 Awaits You!!✨
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Back Aloft Miami Doral as a Platinum Member
- Anthology Woods Launches New Website to Showcase Reclaimed Wood Products