Popular on eTradeWire
- PSA - January 2nd - 20th Anniversary of National Motivation & Inspiration Day® - 416
- TVS Select Network Showcases Undercover Jetsetter Marathon in 2022 on WatchYour.TV Platform - 352
- Nicc LaRue's virtual concert "The Hood Never Folds" streaming now - 312
- Agile World Announces 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Status as Philanthropic Public Charity - 268
- Southern Oregon biracial couple offers effective racial equity training - 266
- Sage Names Alta Vista Technology a "Sage Intacct Growth Partner of the Year" - 202
- Edge Computing Tech Company StrongNode.io and Multiverse Gaming Hub Original Gamer Life Ink Partnership with Investment Firm Ghost Capital - 196
- Ryan Lawn & Tree merges with CM's Outdoor Solutions Group of Omaha, NE - 155
- The rise of vacation rentals in Emerald Coast, Florida over traditional hotels - 146
- Latino Leaders Network to Honor San Antonio Mayor Ron Nirenberg with the Antonio Villaraigosa Leadership Award at the 35th Tribute to Mayors - 143
Similar on eTradeWire
- AvenueWest Las Vegas is looking for Passionate Interns to Volunteer for Marketing Projects
- How do a traveller opt Virgin America booking at low fare to hometown
- A Quick Guide For Outsourcing in Eastern Europe
- Yunishigawa Onsen's Kamakura Festival Features the Unique Northern Japan Winter Tradition: Kamakura or Snow Huts
- Celebrate National Plan for Vacation Day with the Long Beach Island Region, NJ
- The Perfect Winter Activities in Utah's Arches and Canyonlands National Parks
- Old Savannah Tours to Host Job Fair on January 31 and February 1
- Meet the Eagle Creek Migrate Duffel Fall 2022
- Allegiant Air Enlists BookingPal to Support its Growing Inventory of Vacation Rentals
- The Ski Podcast announced as finalists in Sports Podcast Awards
All service team members are thoroughly trained on local knowledge and look forward to connecting guests to the local area. The hotel brand's signature floor-to-ceiling TowneMap® also helps guests instantly acclimate themselves to the area by featuring great places to eat, play and live. TownePlace Suites Monroe is located just off of I-75 and minutes to Sterling State Park.
"We are proud to be opening the first Marriott hotel in Monroe." Stephanie Knauf, Dual General Manager TownePlace Suites Monroe and Hampton Inn Monroe said. "Our team is ready to 'wow' guests with our beautiful extended-stay hotel and excellent service. We invite everyone to come out and experience the high value that we provide at our TownePlace Suites Marriott hotel. Our team is looking forward to serving the community and guests' future hotel needs!"
Ideal for travelers who need accommodations for longer stays, this new property offers studio and one-bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens, as well as separate living/working and sleeping areas. Guests can work and relax on their own terms in modern suites that feature full kitchens with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, adjustable work spaces with built-in shelves and lighting, a large flat screen television, as well as luxurious new bedding. Most rooms also feature the Home Office™ Suite, designed to provide guests with plenty of storage and flexible space to spread out and make it their own. For guests needing space for meetings or events, TownePlace Suites has over 1100 sq ft of flexible space to meet your social and business needs.
More on eTradeWire News
- SilverHook Studios Goes Beyond Film Production and is Helping Business Create Engaging Livestreams
- Bartender on Board Celebrates 5th Business Anniversary
- MyDiscountLab.com Announces Name Change to JustLabTest.com
- The Lashe Sale Genuine Mink Lashe Trays
- St Paul Inspection Company Supports National Radon Action Month with Important Information on Radon
TownePlace Suites Monroe allows guests to maintain a healthy lifestyle with an array of food options. While on property, guests can create their own complimentary hot breakfast every morning in the lobby area and can fire up their stay by grilling up dinner on the outdoor Weber grills. The 24-hour In a Pinch® market and On Us® coffee service offer guests the chance to get their snack and caffeine on whenever they feel the need. Other hotel amenities include an indoor swimming pool, a fitness center open 24 hours per day, a meeting room, laundry facilities, complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and on-site business services, including copying, faxing and printing. As a brand, TownePlace Suites recognizes that families may include more than just humans, which is why the TownePlace Suites Monroe is pet-friendly (fees apply).
TownePlace Suites Monroe is located at 1440 North Dixie, Monroe, Michigan 48162. For reservations or more information, call TownePlace Suites at (734) 639-2909 or visit www.marriott.com/dtwtm.
InterMountain Hotels, a leading hospitality company, is family-owned and operated with a nationwide portfolio of 85 hotels comprised primarily of extended-stay and select-service. Dewey Weaver founded InterMountain approximately 40 years ago, and since then has pursued a strategy of steady, consistent growth through development and ownership of high-quality, premium-branded hotels. With Dewey actively involved in all aspects of a business of a thousand details, InterMountain continues to focus on what has contributed to its success: taking great care of their employees and guests, and building strong, long-term relationships with owners and hotel brands.
Since inception, InterMountain has expanded to offer a wide range of third-party services by experienced, in-house teams. These services include hotel management, development services, revenue strategy, sales, digital strategy, and renovation/design/procurement.
More on eTradeWire News
- Texas Arena League (TAL) Excited to Add Military Arena Polo Tournaments to 2022 Roster of Events; Dates and Locations Released
- Pacifica Radio Classical Music Show Exclusively Spotlights the Old Masters
- Biz To Biz Super Business Trade Expo
- Knobull Boosts Methods To Streamline The Project Management Process
- BOBE Symposium Slates U.S. Rep.Strickland, St. Sen. Nobles, Myr Woodards & Tech Legend Roy Clay Sr
InterMountain has built and/or renovated over 200 properties nationwide, with a pipeline of 20+ hotels in various stages of development or repositioning. For more on InterMountain Hotels, third-party services, or to view hotel locations, visit www.immhotels.com.
ABOUT TOWNEPLACE SUITES BY MARRIOTT
TownePlace Suites by Marriott is an award-winning, extended-stay hotel brand that is ideal for travelers who need accommodations for longer stays. The brand's simple yet innovative design, features personal touches and playful details allowing guests to live uninterrupted. Offering studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens the brand offers thoughtful spaces for living and working. TownePlace Suites currently has the highest market share growth of any Marriott brand. There are currently over 350 properties across the United States and Canada. For more information or reservations, visit www.towneplacesuites.com , become a fan at www.facebook.com/towneplacesuites or follow at twitter.com/towneplace. TownePlace Suites is proud to participate in Marriott Bonvoy, the new name of Marriott's travel program replacing Marriott Rewards®, The Ritz- Carlton Rewards®, and Starwood Preferred Guest® (SPG). The program offers members an extraordinary portfolio of global brands, experiences on Marriott Bonvoy Moments and unparalleled benefits including earning points toward free hotel stays and nights toward Elite status recognition. To enroll for free or for more information about the program, visit MarriottBonvoy.com.
- Nagamasa Global is Launching New Futures Trading Programs
- Nagamasa Global is Accredited as Leading Business Services Supplier at Japan Trading Awards
- PPGJLI Announces Writing Contest to Launch on Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- J-Rob Released His Music Video Trailer and Reveals the Music Video Release Date for, God's Got Me
- A New Approach to Finding the Perfect Home
- "History Through the Black Experience" told through two volumes
- Trina Rockstarr "Diamond Princess" Apes into Metaverse with 456 Collectors Club
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' Nickelodeon Spicy' NBA Spicy' NFL Mix! 'SpongeBob' Apparel #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
- ExecuSearch Holdings, LLC Data Breach Prompts Investigation into Possible Class Action Lawsuit
- LONG AFTER THIS by Howard Jackson is published by Red Rattle Books
- New Talk Show Premiers on Chow Entertainment KXLA
- 1017 Brick Squad Records 2022 New Artist Acquisition
- Boosting Physical Security Presence Panel Built Guard Booths
- Another Biden Vaccine Rule Killed - Time For "Reboot"
- Strategic Benefits Advisors, Inc. Data Breach Triggers Investigation into Class Action Lawsuit
- Odyssey Media Group & Publishing Announces Its First Release of a Fiction Piece "Show Your Hands"
- Virtual Remote Notary in Florida
- Local Professional Football Player, Tuni Ropati, Signs With Bay Area Panthers (IFL)
- Savannah Law Firm Oliver Maner Names David Bobo Mullens, III, as Partner
- Comcast, Palm Beach County Community Members Honored for Serving Caregiving Youth