Popular on eTradeWire
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 231
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 229
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 183
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 159
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 147
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 145
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 131
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 129
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 120
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 119
Similar on eTradeWire
- Local Travel Agent Continuing to Find Creative Ways to Serve Clients In the Era of COVID-19
- Onsite Utility Services Announces the Launch of the Hospitality Clean Air as-a-Service Solution
- Lake District Country Hotels Implements Extensive Safety Measures for Reopening of Facilities
- The Constitutional Walking Tour and OnCell Announce Launch of New Philadelphia Visitor App
- Help for Hotels as They Reopen - Hyperion Biotechnology Offers Legionella Water Testing
- Fonte Martino Guest House & Estate Wins TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Award for 2020
- Barks in the Bottoms During These Dog Days of Summer in Kansas City's West Bottoms
- Isla Cozumel's Reopening Campaign. A Cry for Help or Nirvana for Relaxation?
- GetMyBoat Exceeds $80MM ARR with Spike in Demand for Boat Rentals
- Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Takes Home AAA's Four Diamond and is Rated a Top Hotel at Tripadvisor's Travelers' Choice Awards
Ideal for travelers who need accommodations for longer stays, this new property offers studio and one-bedroom suites with separate living/working and sleeping areas. Guests can work and relax on their own terms in modern suites that feature full kitchens, adjustable work spaces with built-in shelves and lighting, a large flat screen television, as well as luxurious new bedding. Each suite offers the latest in-room entertainment technology, allowing guests to access their Hulu and Netflix accounts, as well as YouTube, Amazon Prime and HBO Go, through the HDTV. Most rooms also feature the Home Office™ Suite, designed to provide guests with plenty of storage and flexible space to spread out and make it their own.
All team members at TownePlace Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas are thoroughly trained on local knowledge and look forward to connecting guests with the local area. With over forty years combined in the hospitality industry, General Manager Tobias DeCremer and Director of Sales Alexander Zabelin lead the team with a wealth of knowledge and experience. DeCremer said, "During this unprecedented year, we are pleased to spread some positivity to the community and announce the opening of the newest Marriott branded hotel in the Natomas area, the TownePlace Suites by Marriott Sacramento Airport Natomas. As our guest, you will enjoy the convenience of our proximity to the airport and our State Capital, while having the comforts of home in our spacious suites with fully-equipped kitchens. Whether in town for leisure or business, we look forward to accommodating you for your individual hotel needs."
More on eTradeWire News
- Daniel Vaswani (Red Metric Law, Criminal Defense & DUI) posts video about hate-speech & Facebook
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds in Uncertain Times
- Red Hot Summer Sales Event happening now at Heritage at Highland Park
- Model-Dancer Larsen Thompson Makes Her Film Debut with Pearl, Also Starring Anthony Lapaglia
- Q26 Releases Summer Film Issue of QTYPE To Raise Money For The LGBTQ Community
TownePlace Suites Sacramento Airport Natomas is located at 4090 East Commerce Way, Sacramento, California 95834. For more information or reservations, call TownePlace Suites at (916) 419-8811 or visit www.marriott.com/sacta.
ABOUT INTERMOUNTAIN MANAGEMENT
As one of North America's largest hotel management and development companies, InterMountain Management specializes in the select-service and extended-stay hotel segments. For over 35 years, InterMountain Management's dedication to success is proven in the results as a hotel owner, management company and hotel developer. Going well beyond the basic offerings most hotel management companies provide, InterMountain offers a wide variety of services, including property management, new-build development, renovation and procurement, and much more. They also employ entire in-house Revenue Management and e-Commerce teams, ensuring the hotels they manage are constantly driving and capturing revenue through every available channel. InterMountain currently owns and/or manages approximately 75 premium branded hotels nationwide, with an additional 20 in their pipeline. For more information, or to view hotel locations across the U.S., visit their website at www.IMMHotels.com.
ABOUT A3 HOSPITALITY NATOMAS, LLC
A3 Hospitality Natomas, LLC is a young organization that seeks to provide outstanding hospitality experiences in California. TownePlace Suites by Marriott Sacramento Airport Natomas is the first of many more to come. The name A3 comes from the owners' initial lunch meeting and reflects their sense of camaraderie and humor, choosing to name this initiative after the funny movie "The 3 Amigos".
More on eTradeWire News
- Governor's Fitness Awards Move to Virtual Celebration
- Why We Need More Black Executives in Hip Hop? by Eric B
- Mask Wholesaler Sponsors Alzheimer's Event
- Hip Hop Trio Cuzzinz Applies Pressure with the 2 Pressure Challenge - Back To School Laptop Giveaway
- Pure Executive Promoted To President, Europe, Middle East & Africa
ABOUT TOWNEPLACE SUITES BY MARRIOTT
TownePlace Suites by Marriott is an award-winning, extended-stay hotel brand that is ideal for travelers who need accommodations for longer stays. The brand's simple yet innovative design, features personal touches and playful details allowing guests to live uninterrupted. Offering studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens, the brand offers thoughtful spaces for living and working. There are currently over 400 properties across the United States and Canada. For more information or reservations, visit www.towneplacesuites.com , become a fan at www.facebook.com/towneplacesuites or follow at twitter.com/towneplace. TownePlace Suites is proud to participate in Marriott Bonvoy, the new name of Marriott's travel program replacing Marriott Rewards®, The Ritz-Carlton Rewards®, and Starwood Preferred Guest® (SPG). The program offers members an extraordinary portfolio of global brands, experiences on Marriott Bonvoy Moments and unparalleled benefits including earning points toward free hotel stays and nights toward Elite status recognition. To enroll for free or for more information about the program, visit MarriottBonvoy.com.
- Bloomfield, CT Police Union Sounds Alarm About Deteriorating Quality of Life & Safety Issues
- Medicare Supplement Insurance Association Director To Address Agents Of Top Agencies
- The Chatterbox Dine-In Theater Opens at Paragon Village, Fredericksburg, VA
- Kamerycah, Inc. Launches New Website For Umi No Shizuku Fucoidan
- Savings Bank of Danbury to Fund Marian Anderson Mural Planned for Kennedy Park
- AAA Credit Screening Services Now Offers Learning Coach Background Checks
- Emmy Winning Producer Lisa L. Wilson & RHOBH Star Garcelle Beauvais Presents "Cooking with Critters"
- blumshapiro Foundation donates $24K to support New England food banks
- Work Injury Lawyer Can Help You File Your Worker's Compensation Claim in Colorado
- Plymouth Terrace Raising Funds for The Walk to End Alzheimer's!
- Legends of Tomorrow, Hallmark Movies, X-Men Animated Among New Wizard World Virtual Experiences
- 78-year old Pro Gamer DieHardBirdie and Rumble Gaming Take a Stand against Ageism and Sexism in Esports
- Hillside Terrace Raising Funds for The Walk to End Alzheimer's!
- TVS Pet Parade Network Sets Wildside! Marathon for August
- Marshals Of The Revolution-New Roots Country Music and Lifestyle Brand Has Arrived
- When can you switch or enroll in Medicare and Medicare Health Plans – Cary Nagdeman
- Gerrymandering A Threat To Democracy
- "Citizen/Alien" by H. C. Whittaker is published by Grosvenor House Publishing
- Christian single hitting music platforms highlights work of changemakers
- Inbound Logistics Names Tucker Company Worldwide Top 100 3PL for 19th Year in a Row