Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 139
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 119
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction 108
- Vikki Jones Started a Company Amidst 2008 Economic Crisis, Advises Some COVID19 Employment Victims To Do The Same
- "The Central Authority" Movie Wraps Principal Photography
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Embraces The Lessons Of "Blood Diamond" & The "KPC"
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Tony Gee, 3-Time Spin Awards host returns
- For Newspapers...For May 16, 2020...For National Love a Tree Day
- COVID-19 Overwhelming Africa With Few Ventilators, But
Similar on eTradeWire
- Beyond Spots & Dots Launches $15,000 Women-to-Women Grant Program
- Onlive Server Launched Hong Kong VPS Server Hosting with One-Click Installation
- Creative Media Commerce Announces Website Redesign of Star Academic Coaching Website
- AMM Communications Celebrates Twelfth Anniversary
- Local Social Movement Recognized for Impact on Health Policies that Save Lives
- Teenage mariachi ensemble records album during pandemic, keeping social distancing guidelines
- Omy de Oro 'The King of Punchlines' signs with Caroline, becomes first Puerto Rican artist to release a solo dembow track 'Cash'
- RAIN Group's Team Honored with Multiple Stevies® in 2020 American Business Awards
- Tenets for Responsible and Ethical Communications signed by more than 60 professionals
- Lilly Morgan Selected for Internship at Carriage Trade Public Relations®, Inc
"We're excited to expand our partnership with Listrak and help retailers increase conversions through one-to-one customer interactions," says Tom Burke, TowerData Founder and CEO. "With this integration, Listrak users can leverage email hygiene to improve inbox delivery and easily access the demographic and behavioral data they need to create more personalized messaging."
"TowerData has been a long-time partner with Listrak and we're excited for the new capabilities this integration brings to our clients," says Ross Kramer, Listrak CEO. "Email is foundational for our retail clients to get into and stay in the inbox. TowerData's integration helps our clients improve their inbox placement and personalization to drive better results."
More on eTradeWire News
- Ford Motor Co. awards California Pony Cars with 2019 Mustang SEMA Build
- Vascular BioSciences Announces Preclinical Research Results Demonstrating Improved Pulmonary Hype
- Lenoir NC Company Files US Patent Application for "Voice-Activated Talk-Through Safety Mask Appliance and Method" dubbed, "VATTSMA™"
- Create your Perfect Boba Tea with the First DIY Boba Kit in Arizona
- Texas Company Using Innovative Technology To Help Provide Solar To All
TowerData Email Validation helps Listrak clients maintain their sender reputation and a clean database by identifying and rectifying invalid email addresses on the Listrak platform. This increases Listrak clients' email deliverability and allows for better lead source evaluation via real-time insights.
TowerData's Email Intelligence allows marketers to enhance their CRM with key data that improves segmentation, personalization, and engagement, directly in Listrak. A few of these key data points include: name & postal address, email address-specific activity metrics (i.e. open rates), and demographics such as age, income, and marital status. As a result, Listrak users can create more effective cross-channel marketing campaigns with confidence in their data.
The TowerData team will be available to demonstrate the integration and discuss the benefits of Email Validation & Intelligence at the ConneXions conference in Austin, Texas on September 19th.
TowerData is a technology company that powers People-Based Marketing with real-time, comprehensive and accurate email data. TowerData's services help marketers improve the quality, depth and reach of their data to meet customers in the right moment. More information can be found at https://www.towerdata.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- GrandPad introduces connected device capabilities to support telehealth and virtual care for healthc
- Montrel Darrett Debuts New Single and Kicks Off Urban Clothing Line
- Pandemic Cancels Annual Orange Volunteer Firefighters Carnival
- Preparing to Survive the Next Business Crisis
- Post Covid-19 Back 2 Business Documentary Series Looking For Your Support
As an industry-leading marketing cloud focused solely on retailers, Listrak delivers results for its clients with the power of 1:1 interactions that drive incremental revenue, engagement, lifetime value and growth. Fueled by artificial intelligence, actual human intelligence, machine learning and predictive analytics, the Listrak platform boasts a comprehensive set of marketing automation and CRM solutions that unify, interpret and personalize data to engage customers across channels and devices. Listrak has nearly two decades of digital marketing experience, serves more than 1,000 clients, and works with leading brands. For more information, visit https://www.listrak.com/.
TowerData, Lizzie Hoffman
- "Days of Our Lives" Star, Shawn Christian, Shares His Keys to Confidence with Suzanne Sena
- Jane Herbert Exhibits at Richard Boyd Art Gallery
- Sit Down With Nude Envie's CEO & Founder Isabel Madison
- Author Reid Ashbaucher Develops New PowerPoint® Aid for Educational Use to Teach Eschatology from a Dispensational Theology Perspective
- Subaru of Indiana Automotive announces executive changes
- AXEcitement as Stumpy's Hatchet House Reopens in Middletown Governor gives the OK to open
- ExpressCells to Present in BIO Start-Up Stadium Next Week
- Concertex Brings Tranquility to Coated Fabrics with Warp
- From Boot Laces to Beautiful Faces: Army Vet Launches New Cosmetic Line
- Centum Financial Services Announces Manitoba's First Mortgage Program for Nurses
- Chamber Topics At 12 Introduces Virtual Luncheon For Business Professionals
- DemandDynamics launches On Demand Services to support Microsoft Dynamics 365 customers
- Mizner Country Club Women's Association Raises $5000 For Palm Beach Food Bank
- Wright Runstad and Intercontinental Real Estate Corp Break Ground on Seattle Office Development
- Free Emergency Farm Market in Lambertville
- Jeron's Enterprise Ready Provider® Nurse Call for an IDN Wide Solution
- Association of Corporate Counsel of St. Louis Chapter Donates $2,500 to St. Louis Area Foodbank
- Adaptiva Introduces OneSite Cloud
- RFiD Discovery teams up with Apitrak to provide multi-technology IoT location tracking platform
- Free Welcome Back Video For Reopening Salons and Spas