Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 130
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 109
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction 102
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Ratifies Distinguished Ethical Jewelry Pledge
- Emmy-Nominated Hairstylist Jerilynn Stephens Shares 5 "F" Words on Winn Claybaugh's MASTERS Podcast
- Vikki Jones Started a Company Amidst 2008 Economic Crisis, Advises Some COVID19 Employment Victims To Do The Same
- Strat-O-Matic: Dallas, Toronto, Boston Close Out NBA Series With Game Seven Wins
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At Diamond Wholesale Group, Inc., Implements Cash Referral Program
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Embraces The Lessons Of "Blood Diamond" & The "KPC"
Similar on eTradeWire
- Traci Creighton Earns RENE and e-PRO Certifications
- Principles of Real Estate Practice in Florida 1st Edition
- D.R. Horton brand of homes now available in Golden Gate Estates
- NHE Headquarters Building Named in Honor of Former Verdae CEO; AO-The Space Spa & Salon Relocating
- Alex Chirillo Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group
- Eitan Eldar: "UK's real estate market remains stable despite coronavirus lockdown"
- WMA Foundation Helps California Mobile Home Owners
- Midge McCarthy Earns GRI Designation
- San Diego, CA REALTOR®, Anthony "Tony" Uniewski Earns e-PRO® Certification
- Hurricane Season Prep Tips by former Deputy Insurance Commissioner
"We are so excited to be part of the Utah Valley Parade of Homes yet again, but for the first time as Lennar," said Dave Prolo, Division President for Lennar Utah. "It's an honor to be involved and we cannot wait to show off our Tahoe plan at our Evans Ranch community, which showcases our incredible Everything's Included Program."
Tickets are priced at $16 and attendees will vote to decide which homes and builders are awarded the 2019 People's Choice Award in the following categories: Best Kitchen, Best Master Suite, Best Floor Plan, Best Interior Design, Best Exterior Design, Best Landscaping & Outdoor Space, and Favorite Home.
More on eTradeWire News
- Mark Coker Honored With Celebrated Invitation
- Robert Amaya (Courageous, Moms' Night Out) rounds out cast of 'The Farmer and The Belle: Saving Santaland'
- Beta-Mannosidase Activity Assay Kit (Fluorometric)
- Launching OneQuantum LLC the Quantum Tech startup community
- "The Adventures of Mr Shakolokobangoshay" by Justus E. Amadiegwu is published
Lennar Utah's Tahoe plan will be participating as #29 in the parade and is located at the Evans Ranch community in Eagle Mountain. Providing 2,578 square feet of living space, the Tahoe plan features four bedrooms, two-and-a-half bathrooms and a two-bay garage.
The Tahoe Parade Home will also showcase Lennar's signature Everything's Included® program, which outfits every new home they build with high-end features and upgrades at no additional cost. Notable features include stainless steel appliances, granite or quartz kitchen countertops, integrated home automation and Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ home designs.
The Parade Home is located in Evans Ranch at 7283 North Stone Wall Circle in Eagle Mountain. For more information on Lennar homes across Utah, visit www.lennar.com/utah. For more information on the Parade of Homes or to buy tickets, visit www.uvparade.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- OrPro Therapeutics Advances a New Inhalation Treatment Approach for COVID-19
- Global rollout for Pcdata's Pick-to-Light Systems at meal kit company Marley Spoon
- Hello Lady, a True American Rock Band
- KDG IT Team in Allentown Helping Remote Workforces Stay Connected
- SmartGateVC Will Establish a Start-Up Tech Accelerator in Glendale Called Hero House Glendale
Lennar Corporation, founded in 1954, is one of the nation's leading builders of quality homes for all generations. Lennar builds affordable, move-up and active adult homes primarily under the Lennar brand name. Lennar's Financial Services segment provides mortgage financing, title insurance and closing services for both buyers of Lennar's homes and others. Lennar's Rialto segment is a vertically integrated asset management platform focused on investing throughout the commercial real estate capital structure. Lennar's Multifamily segment is a nationwide developer of high-quality multifamily rental properties. Previous press releases and further information about Lennar may be obtained at the "Investor Relations" section of Lennar's website, www.lennar.com
- PDG Named Training Industry's 2020 Top Training Company for Training Outsou
- Evolving Workplace Challenges Prompt Search Partners to Help Businesses in Talent Search
- NourishNC and City Club of Wilmington team up to help meet increased demand amidst pandemic
- America's Boating Channel Demonstrates Life Jacket Care
- Newcastle College to Virtually Open Campus to Prospective Students
- Private Placement Markets To Enter The Residential Mortgage Lending Industry
- Most Common Forms of Chiropractic Treatment for Back Pain
- Blue Forest Farm Co-Founder Publishes Children Book All About Hemp
- Saelig Introduces Quick-Setup -100dB Attenuation RF/EMI Tabletop Enclosures
- Kupfer & Associates Close Strategic Edulence & eLearning Brothers Deal
- Child Care of Southwest Florida to reopen two additional learning centers on June 1
- Strat-O-Matic To Collaborate With Marquee Sports Network To Expand Its Content Creation Role
- Benchmark International's Client Gasket & Packing Inc. Sold to a Subsidiary of Elring Klinger
- Used Blue 2015 Honda Accord Sedan For Sale
- Beautyforever Remy Human Hair Summer Sale Up to 35% OFF
- Cast And Creatives Announced For "Rockquiem For A Wrestler"
- LA Paint Night Launches Virtual Sip 'n Paint Classes With Online Live Sessions
- Doing the Next Right Thing with Paperboard Packaging
- Omy de Oro 'The King of Punchlines' signs with Caroline, becomes first Puerto Rican artist to release a solo dembow track 'Cash'
- RAIN Group's Team Honored with Multiple Stevies® in 2020 American Business Awards