Popular on eTradeWire
- HAIT Releases "I Wish I Could Hate You" Official Video
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida
- Orchard Audio Introduces Starkrimson® Stereo Ultra: a 500W Stereo Gallium Nitride (GaN) Hi-Fi Audio Amplifier
- DivcoWest completes purchase of 325 Hudson Street
- App & Website Aggregating Over $154 Million In Nationwide Vaccine Incentives, From BME Nonprofit
- Black Wall Street Anniversary inspires Dewayne Bryant & Candra Bryant to Build 40 home subdivision
- Modular Wall Systems Offer a Fast and Flexible Solution for Interiors
- SOLMIMI Releases New Audio Adapter Headphone Splitter In 2021
- The South Florida International Film Festival Awards Show for May 2021 Celebrated Filmmakers and Screenwriters
- Announcement: WOVENSOULS Auction & Talk: The Art & Culture of Wedding Textiles of Kutch
Similar on eTradeWire
- Alginate Lyase (High Specific Activity)
- DDAH Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- Eysz Announces Investment by Epilepsy Alliance America to Advance its AI-based Epilepsy Management Platform
- Abstract Published in Neuro-Oncology Demonstrates Curtana Pharmaceuticals' CT-179 Prolonged Event-free Survival in an Animal Model of Medulloblastoma
- Anti Human IgG Antibody (Affinity Purified)
- T7 RNA Polymerase (Highly Purified)
- P4A hosts new webinar on - Is the UK losing its prime position in EU drug launches?
- Cyclic Adenosine Monophosphate (cAMP) Assay Kit (Fluorometric)
- TFEB Transcription Factor Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- Maleimide Activated BSA-Peptide Conjugation Kit
More on eTradeWire News
- Landmark multiple myeloma study completes enrolment and method development
- Babergh and Mid Suffolk District Councils move to cloud GIS
- Ismail Sirdah on What to Prioritize When Hosting an Event
- Documentary Film , "Edge," Recieves First Round of Funding
- Can economic emancipation emerge from the political emancipation?
GAGs are the structural scaffolds and provide support and adhesiveness in bone, corneas, skin and connective tissues. Additionally, GAGs play an important role in many biological processes including cell signaling, cell growth and proliferation, anti-coagulation, angiogenesis, tumor progression, etc. GAGs are degraded in the lysosome via four different pathways. However, patients with the lysosomal storage disorder known as mucopolysaccharidoses (MPSs) have impaired lysosomal break down of GAGs and hence have higher levels of GAGs in their tissues or urine. Abnormal accumulation of GAGs in cells, blood and connective tissues over time can lead to permanent cell damage that can affect appearance, movement and functioning of organs.
BioVision's Total Glycosaminoglycans Assay Kit can measure the total amount of GAGs including sulfated GAGs such as chondroitin sulfate, heparan sulfate etc. and non-sulfated GAGs such as hyaluronic acid in various biological samples. In this assay, GAGs interacts with a specific probe to form a colored product that is measured by absorbance at 400 nm. The colored signal is directly proportional to the GAG concentration in the sample. The kit offers a simple, rapid, sensitive and convenient way to measure the total amount of GAGs in various sample types. It can detect as low as 1 μg of chondroitin sulfate or hyaluronic acid under the assay conditions.
More on eTradeWire News
- Acorn Experts delve into the importance of employee satisfaction
- Minneapolis Criminal Lawyer Lynne Torgerson successfully avoids criminal sexual conduct charges
- STABLZ Tap to Adapt Technology Featured on FOX & Friends
- Sir Frost Says He's Now Fully Active!
- TVS Vintage Network TVS Classic Movies Network Add Jack Lemmon Collection on WatchYour.TV Platform
Figures. A. GAG Standard Curve. B. Amount of GAGs detected in saliva (50 μl) and orange juice (10 μl) samples. />. 90% recovery was observed when spiked with 2 μg of GAG. C. Amount of GAGs detected in banana and rat brain samples. Assay was performed according to the assay protocol.
For more information on this Assay kit Cat# K2085, Visit: https://bit.ly/3eqBoxH
(408) 493-1800 EXt: 224
- NCIHC Publishes a New Paper on Advocacy in Interpreting in Health Care!
- Beat Deep Books soon to release, "Mississippi 2 Hollywood," by Nick Payne
- RR Mergers Announces Metro East Industries acquisition of Locomotive Mobile Repair Company - Midwest
- Judge Upholds Florida Unvaccinated-Protection Law - As Predicted
- The Tracy Piper's "Worthy" Book Signing & Release Party
- UNice Hair App Is On The Rise And Expected To Thrive
- Diversity Empowerment Virtual Workshop!
- Nelson Leasing Earns Prestigious Presidential Award
- Hazard Powder Explodes Once Again
- Catilicious: A New Online Store for Premium Cat Supplies for Your Pet
- Grumpy's Lighting: A New Online Store for Practical and Stylish Lighting
- Outdoor Cooking Products: A New Online Store Focusing on Outdoor Cooking Supplies
- Cooks' Needs: The Launch of a New Online Shop Focusing on Quality Kitchenware for Home Cooks
- NBC 6 South Florida Honors Fatherhood Task Force Fathers On Behalf of New Kevin Hart Film, Fatherhood
- Female artists Janet Scudder and Emily Mason headline Shannon's online fine art auction, June 24th
- How We Advertised Multiple Concerts at the Iceland vs. Mexico Soccer Match Using LED Digital Trucks
- Announcing the launch of Where's Indy in the Middle East, an AI-powered VR escape room
- New Music from Miss Kristin and Big Fuss Records Coming August 2021
- Summit Sotheby's International Realty Recognized in 2021 "The Thousand" and "America's Best"
- Black Complex Louisville hosts a Juneteenth Festival featuring over 30 Black owned businesses