Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 230
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 200
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 179
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 164
- League of Women Voters of PBC Invites Public to 'Hot Topic' Zoom Chat on Affordable Housing 159
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 159
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 140
- Cole Skincare for Men Launches Black Men Matter Campaign Celebrating Black Fathers Around the Globe 134
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry
- QURECA launches the first Quantum training & recruitment platform
Similar on eTradeWire
- For Summer Reading and Singing...Treat yourself to a poem called "The New Coronavirus Blues"
- To Us Below debut "Fear Connected" Music Video
- The Fertile Void Podcast returns for Season Two, The Coveted Silk
- Does it really matter who makes the music? Can an "anonymous artist" ever catch on?
- R&B/Pop Recording Artist Tanya Nolan Set to Release EDM Remix of 'No Pressure'
- Corinne Cook Supports Gold Star Families With New Single And Lyric Video "Seven White Stars"
- Dysplay Release New Summer Single "too Cool"
- Derby Zero Six Productions Releasing Jason Soudah's "Followed" Score
- A Musical Message from Najah Lewis
- Broadway Style Singer Ricky Comeaux Delivers on Leonard Cohen Classic "Hallelujah"
Single: I Can Love Better
"I Can Love Better" is a song about the fears she has surrounding her trust issues. She has had severe trust issues and wrote the song about how she would feel if her partner left her and how she knows she can love him better than anyone else could. She talks about not trusting her partner and feelings that he may lie to her. She also talks about her attachment and how when the smallest touch doesn't happen, it feels catastrophic, like our love is fading. However, in the midst of all of that, she can love better than anyone else he might want to choose. She understands that her thoughts are not logical, but it's all a part of having borderline personality disorder. It's something she now embraces as a part of being who she is and writing about her fears makes her feel better about them. It's scary to have these thoughts with no outlet, but with music as an outlet, it makes it easier to live.
More on eTradeWire News
- New Children's Book Honors Young Author Who Was Killed in a Car Crash
- Saila Rachelle Comes 2 Visit New Original TV SERIES on Fire TV and Roku
- Minnesota Juvenile Delinquency Lawyer Lynne Torgerson obtains dismissal of 5th degree assault case
- Village Box Cafe, LLC, the ultimate dining experience
- Harvard Law School Justice Hackathon Participants propose technological solutions to injustices
REALITY TV APPEARANCE: Sam. will be participating in an online concert in August 2020, as a part of a worldwide show featuring the stars of the upcoming reality TV show "RiseUP TV, which will be shown on ROKU TV in later 2020. Please follow Sam. On her Facebook account for more news on this and other exciting aspects of her career.
VIDEO: To view the lyric video for the single please view it at this link and remember to comment so Sam. can reply to you! She always loves to hear from people what they think! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mQ7aIo8ft4
More on eTradeWire News
- Don Diego Band selects Phenixx Marketing for Artist & Brand Management
- Gen-Z Girls From L.A. to the Bronx Speak Honestly About Real Solutions on #BlackLivesMatter
- DelMar Aerospace Corporation Announces New Leadership
- Overachieving AF: Overachieving Failures and The Lessons It Teaches
- How To Make $5000 Now - The Power of Digital Solutions
SUBSCRIBE TO HER CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdCH-I5C9UuK1uxCkUr7Zww?view_as=subscriber
SPECIAL THANKS TO: During the last few years, she has leaned heavily on the Toronto Western Urgent Health Care Clinic". Anyone wishing to donate to the clinic on behalf of Sam., can visit the following link. https://support.tgwhf.ca/site/Donation2;jsessionid=00000000.app20014a?idb=175946931&df_id=1720&FR_ID=1060&mfc_pref=T&PROXY_ID=1009345&PROXY_TYPE=20&1720.donation=form1&NONCE_TOKEN=7B4C9B088A8F0FBDFAFFC227CDD08A75
- Car Disposal Need, To Minimise The Environmental Hazards
- HDSA Los Angeles Team Hope Walk Goes Virtual!
- Village Box Cafe Bar And Grill
- "No Mas" Latin Podcast Awards Terminated Registration 24 New Nominated Podcasts
- Distillery Labs and Greater Peoria Economic Development Council Announce Innovative Partnership
- Coming back after Illinois Stay at Home Order
- July 4th, 1776 -- Koei/Tama Cites 'Zero Hedge' "Orwellian" 'Twitter' Coverage In Conspiracy-Fact
- 50% OFF 4TH OF JULY SALE from Dark Regions Press Happening Now at darkregions.com/4thofjuly
- TVS Travel Network Adds Undercover Jetsetter TV Series on TVS TV Networks.Com
- Excerpt from "Of Fury and Fangs" by Kyoko M
- Bikini Supermodel movie Peace Love and Bikinis! on AppleTV in time for July 4th Weekend
- Rebound Air Continues to Give Back
- BIOSHIELD29TM Is the First Flexible, Adhesive Surface Made of Copper to Kill Viruses, Bacteria, and Fungus on Any Surface
- Govinda's Natural Foods restaurant in Tucson, Arizona overcomes adversity, reopens for indoor dining
- Green Revolution's Fruit Chews Win Best Solid Edible at the 2020 Sun Cup
- Santia Deck Makes History Again; First Woman Athlete To Own Sneaker Company
- Income Changes While Receiving a Health Insurance Subsidy
- Pod Clubhouse Launches Podcast, Decorating The Set: From Hollywood To Your Home, With Beth Kushnick
- Brooklyn Borough President Awards Citation To James 'Jay" Hill
- Urban League WIC Programs Vital Resources For Enjoying Southern Nevada Summer In Safe, Fun Ways