Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- Institut' DERMed Founder Inducted into the AIA Academy of Legends
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- 1MysticFactsCheck Provides The Truth About 1Mystic
- TM Design Wins 2019 MarCom Award
Similar on eTradeWire
- Tiny Startup Takes on Facebook and Craigslist
- Bootstrapped SaaS startup JustCall ranks 54th Fastest Growing Company on Deloitte's APAC Technology Fast 500
- Woodall Creative Group Awarded for Strategy and Social Media Initiatives
- Institute for Excellence in Sales Announces First-Ever Premier Sales Employers Guide and Designation
- Led by holiday love story, GiftNow.com's first-ever brand campaign urges viewers to "Gift courageously."
- GenSales, LLC Announces New Vice President of Client Success, Eric Nichols
- Queue President Juana G. Quick Receives The John Thomason Award Recognizing Marketing Excellence
- Tips for Making Your Website Ready for Mobile
- MCH Strategic Data Provides More Ways to Build Brands with Educators
- Top 4 Free Classified Sites in USA
As part of the "Lead Generation in 2020: Using Hindsight to Predict the Future" session held Monday, January 20th at 11:00 AM, DMS COO Fernando Borghese and DMS CRO Joey Liner will discuss the constant stream of change taking place in the world of lead generation – from algorithm changes to compliance to technology advancements to targeting enhancements – proving the lead generation world is more dynamic than ever. Borghese and Liner will also outline recent lead generation industry evolutions and discuss how these changes should influence strategies and will impact performance in the year ahead.
"It's been a rewarding process to introduce LGW to lead generators, performance marketers and the service providers that support their efforts," said Michael Ferree, Founder of Lead Generation World. "This premier event in Denver will consist of three jam-packed days filled with valuable information from some of the brightest minds in the industry, all coming together to demonstrate how performance marketing solutions can benefit their businesses and accelerate growth."
In addition to the presentation from Borghese and Liner, LGW will offer a variety of educational and thought-provoking sessions, including:
- "Social Media Marketing the Next Big Lead Gen Frontier," discussing how social media is emerging as one of the largest lead generation channels marketing has ever seen.
- "How to Leverage Voice for Lead Generation," sharing insight into the ways in which smart speakers are dominating the conversations in today's news cycles about audio and voice.
- LGW's keynote presentation by Jeff Kreisler, detailing the decision making processes of customers and clients.
More on eTradeWire News
- HubrisOne Launches Fresh Round of Funding on Seedrs After Rapid 1st Year Growth
- Warning! This Book Can Alter Reality As You Know It As Well As Who And What You Think You Are
- Otcwagon Initiates Coverage On Ethema Health Corporation (GRST)
- Cavignac & Associates Employees Donate $25,000 Out of Their Own Paychecks to Local San Die
- Change Your Story in the New Year
Each LGW session is developed to reflect the current state of the lead generation industry and the exciting trends to anticipate in the year ahead. The full LGW agenda, including session speakers and details, can be viewed here.
The LGW conference is expected to attract 800 attendees, including representatives from brands like Allstate, Frontpoint, Sunrun and Chase Bank, who combine to represent all areas of the lead generation industry. Attendees of LGW will experience highly targeted and insightful content focusing on the complete lead generation funnel from engagement to conversion, including vertical-specific content for the insurance, mortgage, education and solar industries. Registration for LGW is open now and available on a first come, first served basis with limited space.
"LGW's mission focuses on gathering the brightest minds to provide unique and highly productive opportunities for brands that want to evolve and optimize their lead generation campaigns," said Liner. "This is an exciting time to be a part of the performance marketing space. Mike is on the right path to building out something really special, and I'm eager to see how a new, innovative idea like LGW will allow both the attendees and the industry as a whole to grow together and inspire one another."
Digital Media Solutions, the Universe Sponsor of LGW, continues to see explosive growth across the performance marketing space. Most recently, DMS expanded into the insurance vertical with the acquisition of insurtech company UE.co, rebranded to DMS InsuranceTM (https://digitalmediasolutions.com/insurance). DMS Insurance, inclusive of ZipQuoteTM (https://zipquote.com/agent/) and the Comanche click platform, is supporting the digital performance marketing needs of the nation's largest insurers and their respective agent pools.
More on eTradeWire News
- North Carolina "We Buy Houses Cash" Company Reveals 30 Ways to Find Heavily Discounted, Off-Market Properties, Even in a Strong Market Like Today's
- Andrew Jones' January 11th auction will feature fine art from the collection of Gerard L. Cafesjian
- Dr Claudio Cerullo - AWARDS and CITATIONS
- More bodies. No accountability
- Online retailer of urban streetwear for men introduces new collection
About Digital Media Solutions®
Digital Media Solutions, LLC (DMS) (https://digitalmediasolutions.com/), the largest single entry point for scalable and reliable, martech-enabled digital marketing solutions, deploys a robust database of consumer intelligence and leverages massive proprietary media distribution to provide customer acquisition campaigns that grow businesses, offer visibility into the customer experience and provide accountability for every media dollar spent. DMS continues to experience explosive year-over-year growth, with continuous recognition on the Inc. 5000 list, securing its sixth consecutive ranking in 2019, and the Entrepreneur magazine 360 list. Named one of America's "Best Places to Work" by Inc. magazine and awarded the 2018 Excellence in Lead Generation Award by the LeadsCouncil, DMS brings together some of the industry's most knowledgeable people, efficient processes and sophisticated technology across the digital marketing spectrum. For more information about DMS, visit digitalmediasolutions.com (http://www.thedigitalmediasolutions.com/?__hstc...). Keep up with DMS news at insights.digitalmediasolutions.com and connect with us on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/company/digital-media-solutions-group.
© 2019 Digital Media Solutions, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Digital Media Solutions and its logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Digital Media Solutions, LLC. All other company and product names referenced herein are the property of their respective owners.
- Dallas-Fort Worth Clinic Uses Ketamine Infusion Therapy to Treat Depression and PTSD
- Harlem's Lyn-Genet's Kitchen presents an evening of art, jazz and wine
- Open: Working at Heights Training Courses
- Brandon Honda hires Elie Eid as Executive Manager
- Tiny Startup Takes on Facebook and Craigslist
- Dwight Threeperson Named Chair of Apprenticeship Committee for Newark CTE Network
- Olibrix - Celebrating Our Children With Language Enrichment, And Cultural Exploration
- Stock Of The Year: 2019 Gratomic, Inc. (TSX-V: GRAT) - Strong Buy Recommendation!
- Must Have: 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
- Everlast® Advanced Composite Siding Receives Improved Fire Rating
- Victorious Mind Launches New Podcast "House Of Nako" Hosted By Nako
- SterlingRisk Launches Sterling A&E
- No Qualifying - Fund $10,000,000+ No Payments Due For 6-12+ Mo
- Patrick Rothfuss' Worldbuilders 2019 Fundraiser reaches $500,000 - 4 days to go
- Blue Marble Geographics announces academic lab for processing drone or UAV images
- THE LIBERATORS Dubbed "The Bag of Bags" Has Launched
- Robby Poblete Foundation and Vallejo Police to Hold Third Solano County Gun Buyback
- Mohawk Arms' Militaria Auction #82, Dec. 28th, is packed with items from multiple wars and conflicts
- State Officials Recognize Congregation Ruach Israel in Celebration of their 40th Birthday
- Concierge Auctions' New York City Sale Kicks Off with Over 30 Bidders and 100% of Auction Lots Selling