Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Esteemed Literary Anthology Series Features the Joys of Travel
- All the Way Up podcast uses storytelling and meditation to uplift the African American community
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- MRE Services & The Works Co Announced the Planned Merger of Their Business Operations
Similar on eTradeWire
- Minitad to enter the micromobility market with personal electric vehicle
- Auto Driveaway acquires a majority interest in Sparkle Mobile LLC
- E-Scooters Everywhere - Here to Stay
- NICE Bus Welcomes State-of-the-Art Vehicles
- Win the ALL-NEW Corvette C8 – 2020 MotorTrend Car of the Year up for Grabs
- Joe Bonnie & Son M&S Receives Above & Beyond Award
- National Van Lines New Agent Addition: Cal-Safe Movers
- ARCH Global Precision Announces Acquisition of Aero Pacific Corp and 2nd Source Wire & Cable, Inc
- Palomar Display Products, Inc. awarded two contracts with a total value in excess of $6.2M
- The RV Advisor and RV Sales of Broward Create Team Turkey for Thanksgiving Giveaway
Top aircraft interior architect Michael Reichenecker takes a lead role at mobility focused new Berlin- based venture MOVATION
Effective immediately he has been appointed Managing Director at the mobility & innovations platform MOVATION EEIG (www.movation.eu) which he recently co-started through his company MRAG Projekt GmbH & Co KG to expand its services to aviation. Reichenecker will remain Managing Director and Head of Development and Design at MRAG, which he co-founded in 2003.
At MOVATION Reichenecker brings his decade long experience working for a leading completion center to the table. "Being able to offer design and design- management services independently will greatly benefit our aviation clients in terms of optimizing cost and down time" Reichenecker says.
Reichenecker began with VIP aircraft interiors at Lufthansa Technik AG in 2009 and previously has worked on ultra-high-end interiors projects for luxury retail, cruise ships, hotels, castles and residences.
More on eTradeWire News
- AJUSD Students Help Break Guinness World Record in Sport Stacking
- Leading online broadcast network engages BuzzFrame
- Best Hunt Shop: Premium Hunting Products for All Skill Levels
- Clarity Nutraceuticals Partners With Well Now Supplements To Offer Locally Made, All-natural Wellnes
- Silva Construction Added 5 Tips to the Home Remodeling Series
At Lufthansa Technik he has created VVIP interiors for Airbus and Boeing wide and narrow body jets such as ACJs 318-21, A380, A350, A340, A330 as well as BBJs 1-3 and MAX, B787, B777 and B777X, B767, B747-8. For a Lufthansa brand project, he redesigned the interior of the famous historic Lockheed 1649A "Superstar". Reichenecker may be best known in public for his 2016 "Welcome Home" A350 VIP concept.
His works have been lauded internationally and showcased on fairs and tradeshows around the globe. He has inspired the industry, set new standards and has been called "one of the aviation industry´s most prolific and innovative aircraft interior architects" by Asian Sky Quarterly.
"Michael is a true thought leader, an excellent manager and a great person to work with" said Angela Haupt, MRAG´s co-founding Managing Partner, responsible for Business Development and Advisory. "With his guidance we will bring first-rate aviation expertise to our clients. We are also looking forward to win-win collaborations across industries."
Michael "Skyboek" Reichenecker, born in Toronto, Canada, and raised in New York City, USA, is an Accredited Architect in Germany with rd. 30 years of experience in interior architecture and design, architecture and project development.
MRAG is a real assets focused management and advisory firm based in Berlin, Germany.
Angela Haupt, MRAG Projekt GmbH & Co KG,
- Colliers' John Gerlach Team Wins CREW Tampa Bay Excellence Award
- Vacant 8.38-acre tract on U.S. 19 in Largo sells for $6 million
- Neurology Associates Neuroscience Center Recruiting Additional Neurologists
- My Fulfillment Company Provides Expert Order Management and More for the Health and Beauty Industry
- Cultural Vistas Welcomes New Vice President of Digital Strategy and Technology
- Sprawling New Novel, WE OF THE FORSAKEN WORLD, Tackles Themes of Global Connection
- Stange Law Firm, PC Partners Kirk Stange and Jillian Wood Present CLE for the National Business Institute
- Revered Tiffany name creates elegant framework for Morphy's Dec. 12th Fine & Decorative Arts Auction
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Coldwell Banker Commercial as a Trustee Member
- The Landing, a new Contemporary American Restaurant managed by ICON Management, opens in Millsboro
- Boston PD Completes OSCR360 Crime Scene Investigation Training
- QuiAri Promotes Brad Stewart To Director Of Field Development
- Wireless Medical Device Representative STARK Industries LLC Seeks Innovative Cardio Heart Health Monitoring Technologies
- Information Wanted to Identify Subjects
- Execulink Telecom to Bring Fibre Network to Tillsonburg
- 75% CBD Directly Compressible Granulates to Transform CBD Oral Solid Dosage Systems
- Gassy Tanks Launches as the Top Choice for UST Certification Training for Employees
- Regent Surgical Health Announces Partnership in Tennessee
- 70 Members Of Ibew Local 332 Build First "renewable" Tree For Christmas In The Park
- Why do I need a contract review?