Popular on eTradeWire News
- The Wrath of Keez! Keez MC is Back @KEEZMC 416
- Prolific Press has published Elemental by Julia Klatt Singer 169
- Central Hotels Appoints General Manager at Canal Central Hotel in Business Bay, Dubai 145
- Line, LLC Secures $44M in Government Contracts in Three Months with Capture2Proposal 140
- The 2018 Chicago Wine, Beer, Spirits & Food Tasting Cruise: Boarding Soon! 126
- Largest Mack Truck Dealership in Nation Aligns with Flying V Group 124
- ACAD Corp. is now Offering Certificate In Business Acumen From Chartered Management Institute, 124
- Gremlins Phase III Program Relies on Acumentrics Power Solutions for Mission Critical Power 113
- Garrett Van Wagoner, Managing Partner at Van Wagoner Ventures to Speak at Impact Forum 110
- Wamill releases Blockchain Tycoon for Steam Early Access
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Paris Baguette Appoints Jack F. Moran As New Chief Operating Officer
- Practical Methods to Analyzing and Supporting Schedule Delays in Construction Projects
- Eurocake Dubai Launches Middle East's First-Ever American-Style Soft and Chewy Cookie Product Range
- SLRRRP Now Available In Kansas
- Spice Girl Fights Back After The Den
- Park Hyatt Seoul, The Lounge's Meat Malbec Promotion
- Princess Titus Submission Wins Earth, Wind and Fire Summer Pre-Concert Party At Breaking Bread Café
- The Multiple Shades of Green at Award Winning Tequesta Coffee Roaster Oceana Coffee
- The Americas Food and Beverage Show Offers Free Tickets
- Inventors of Peanut Butter Maple Syrup Turn to Davison Inventing for Sweet Success
It's now a well-known fact that many foods, such as carrots, egg yolks, and leafy greens, contain vitamin A, which in turn contains retinol. Retinol is a retinoid that your body needs in order to synthesize rhodopsin, the pigment in your eyes that operates in conditions of low or dim light.
Scientifically speaking, foods which contain components that synthesize rhodopsin are beneficial when trying to improve your vision in low light conditions. If you wish to improve your night vision, as well as improve your overall macular health, SmartBuyGlasses, the world's largest online stockist of designer eyewear (sunglasses and eye glasses), has put together this list of ten super foods you should try to work into your diet and consume on a regular basis.
More on eTradeWire News
- Solo Merav Trunk Show August 24th-26th
- 2018 West Coast Inside Baseball Coaches Clinic Features CAL STATE NORTHRIDGE Head Coach Greg Moore
- Web and mobile application development
- TECSYS Announces Appointment of Jeromie Atkinson as Senior Director, Supply Chain
- Mid-Year 2018 | Houston Healthcare | Research & Forecast Report
- Meet author Habiba Shaw at the Decatur Book Festival
- Drug Addiction Treatment Center Receives Certification
10 Superfoods for Improved Eye Health
Containing more vitamin C than an orange, Kiwifruit is great for eye health. Studies have found that increased vitamin C intake slows the progression of age-related macular degeneration, one of the leading causes of blindness.*
Antioxidant rich blueberries also contain plenty of vitamin C, which helps to prevent cataracts.
High in Vitamin A, oily fish like salmon also contain Omega-3 Fatty Acids, which helps to prevent dry eyes.
Containing more than 20 different vitamins, including Vitamin A. Avocado neutralises harmful toxins which can cause eye related diseases.
5. Red Peppers
Red peppers naturally contain Lutein, which helps prevent against macular degeneration. Dr. Johanna M. Seddon and associates at Harvard University found that 6 mg per day of lutein led to a 43% lower risk for macular degeneration.**
Spinach and leafy greens are full of antioxidants and vitamins that can reduce the risk of light induced damage to eyes.
Aside from the Vitamin A content, carrot also contains Vitamin D which is particularly beneficial to eye health in infancy.
More on eTradeWire News
- Todd Ruedt launches ActionCOACH of Brookfield
- FB Legendary Pop-Up Series Cancelled
- A next generation Intranet Portal Suite for Modern SharePoint Online / Office 365
- For the 2nd Time, NORCAL Ambulance Appears on the Inc. 5000, Ranking No. 3046 Based on Three-Year Re
- Georgia Pines Kidney Care Alliance Clinic Achieves Significant Catheter Rate Reduction
- Bill Frazier From Brookshire Won the Abasto Contest Grand Prize
- New Power Plant Cycling Measurement and Cycling Causality Training Webinars Now Available
Walnuts contain Zinc, which helps to absorb the antioxidants that help protect your eyes.
Egg yolk is a prime source of zinc and other antioxidants. Help reduce your risk of macular degeneration. The yolks also contain the all-important Vitamin A, which is key to improving vision in low light conditions.
10. Green Tea
Green tea is jam packed with antioxidants that improve eye health. It also contains a flavonoid called gallocatechin that helps protect the retina from harmful blue light.
About SmartBuyGlasses: https://www.smartbuyglasses.com/ (SmartBuyGlasses), part of the Motion Global Optical group, is one of the world's largest online eyewear retailers. With over 10 years of expertise and operation in 40 countries, SmartBuyGlasses offers a catalog of over 80,000 products from over 180 brands of eyeglasses, sunglasses and contact lenses.
Global PR Manager
- Phillip Rigsby and Matt Bresee Combining Real Estate Businesses in Naples, Florida
- Mounts Botanical Garden to Present Two Amazing Exhibitions: GARDEN OF LIGHTS & TWISTED
- PES Announces Launch of Extreme Makeover to Company Website
- Norman Rockwell's Four Freedoms Reinterpreted for Today
- Music Resources @MusicDBN @AlmsIntlMusic @Music2Deal @GlobalMusicProj @AWAL @MusicSubmit
- Lynn University offers tickets to inaugural Bachelor of Fine Arts performances
- First Bancorp Of Indiana, Inc. Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Menufy Partners with DoorDash to Enable Food Delivery for Restaurants
- Resinate Materials Group® Welcomes Jason Rochette, Ph.D. as Research Associate
- Nightstick grows X-Series flashlight lineup with 250 lumen AA family
- Tube and Pipe Inspection - Skelp Monitoring
- New Tepro Thick-Film Heat Sink Device Provides Non-Inductive, High Heat Dissipation
- Aramsco Inc. is pleased to announce the acquisition of VMC Technical Assistance
- 2018 Business Women's Forum (BWF) To Feature Six Professional Development Workshops
- 19th Annual Congress on Psychiatry and Psychiatric Disorders
- Toronto's Kawaii Land to make anime conventions accessible to all
- Carlisle Events Presents Winter AutoFest 2019 – Now with Corvettes (Lots of Them)
- Global Diabetes Care Devices Market (2018-2025)-GMI Research
- Kontakt2 Brings Likeminded Singles Above 30 In UK Closer Together Which Casual Dating Sites Do Not
- Iconic 'Ghostbusters' Producer, Director Ivan Reitman To Appear at Wizard World Comic Con Chicago