Popular on eTradeWire
- Award winner actor speaks about living with type 1 diabetes for almost 60 years - 324
- The Lashe® Customer Appreciation Month - 262
- 2nd Annual Florida Family & Faith International Film Festival Powered By AARP Florida Celebrates Caregivers This Thanksgiving Season - 184
- Aries Industries Celebrates Three Years of Successes Following Culture & Leadership Changeover - 179
- Club Nine Pets Launches Limited-Edition 2022 Collection for Indulgent Dogs and Pet Parents - 168
- WFEAGL has released a ton of new Samsung bands for Christmas - 163
- 90% Of Learning In The Workplace Happens On The Job - 159
- Meet Texan Author Patty Scott at Book Signing - 152
- Are Rental and Sales Prices Contracting Or Will Demand Keep Prices Skyrocketing? - 129
- Ashikaga Flower Park Celebrates 20 Years of Spectacular Seasonal Light-Ups - 129
Similar on eTradeWire
- The Matrix Resurrections: Are You Looking for the Truth?
- How to Generate Leads With Content
- This Holistic Life Academy is Training New Healers
- Credit Repair Cloud Review - And Daniel Rosen's Software
- Digital Global Nomads Review - and Serioja Glorie
- Dedicated Email Marketing Reviews and Strategy
- OCS Method Accelerator Review - Chris Evans - Nope Not the Actor
- Pay for Performance Lead Generation Reviews
- This Entrepreneur Said that He Lost $13k on YouTube Ads!
Anthony Jay Robbins (born Anthony J. Mahavoric, February 29, 1960) is an American author, coach, speaker, and philanthropist. He is known for his infomercials, seminars, and self-help books including the books Unlimited Power (published in 1986) and Awaken the Giant Within (published in 1993).
He has grown in popularity over his career through books, seminars, infomercials, and podcasts. All of these accomplishments have led Tony Robbins to have a net worth of $500 million dollars in 2021.
When asked by a reporter what he would tell his 21-year-old self here is the advice given:
"Allow yourself to think in terms of decades. Although you think your plans will unfold in the timeline you hope, you're going to overestimate what you could do in a year and you're going to underestimate what you could do in a decade," Robbins says, "or in two, three, or in my case now four decades."
More on eTradeWire News
- Framingham couple makes 'giving back' a guiding principle of their business
- My Bear Jeff To Double Bear Donations On Tuesday Giving Day
- #StartSmall Backs Girls With Impact, Driving Equity and the Next Generation of Women Innovators
- How i can extend Voucher for American Airlines
- Helios Merch Shop (Cyber Monday Launch)
Tony Robbins, now 57 at the time of this article, made his first million by age 24.
His mentor Jim Rohn, made him stop focusing on what was outside of his control.
"He taught me to focus instead on what I could control. I could improve myself; I could find a way to serve, a way to do more, a way to become better, a way to add value,"
Tony went on to say:
"You're going to wake up, you're going to blink your eyes and 10 years are going to go by," he says. "It doesn't feel that way when you're 25," but it does once you hit 35 and 40."
Finally Tony added.
"Your gifts will make room for you," Robbins says he would also tell his younger self. "If you work your tail off, you don't have to have the uncertainty of whether it's going to work or not."
Watch the video at the link below for a digital option that might work for you:
- Crypto Artist Pierre Gervois represented by Fort Gallery NFT at Art Basel Miami Beach
- How a traveller get Virgin America booking with all safety standards in COVID-19
- Paige Rice Water Helps Deal with Tough Hair Problems
- Is Building A Granny Flat Worthwhile?
- 2021 NSW MBA Award Night Was A Monumental Success!
- Connecting Up and Link4 join forces to enable not-for-profits to reap the benefits of eInvoicing
- Realtor Sells Houses for More with Unique Target Marketing program
- Vitamin B12 Release Buffer (High Efficacy)
- High Vitamin B12 Buffered Solution (Liquid Stable)
- TVS Consumer Direct Home Shopping Network Adds Jewelry and Rare Coin Offers for Holiday Shopping
- Academic Search Engine Knobull Helps Job Searchers Tap The Hidden Job Market
- Boxing in the Metaverse—Jake Paul gives away a piece of his Bloktopian real estate valued at $100k
- Ringing in the New Year an Annual Exhibit of Visual Art
- Trophies by Jean Arno: Poems with hidden messages that send your mind on an awakening intellectual experience
- Binna Burra Waterfalls in the Gold Coast Hinterland
- Jason Crabb Helps Kick Off Opry Country Christmas, a New Holiday Tradition at the Grand Ole Opry
- Therapy Dog Creates NFTs For Holiday Gifts To Support Charity
- Students Sue Columbia U Over Covid Shutdown, Win $12.5 Million
- Nyasia Chane'l kicks off the Holidays with brand new cover to classic R&B Christmas song
- TVS Music Guild Launches 101 Strings Music Series for CD, LP, and Digital International Release