Popular on eTradeWire
- Rosenberg Fans Canada Ltd. will be exhibiting at CIPHEX WEST- 2018 in Calgary 415
- The power of crypto community: The First UK Digibyte Event is on 253
- Fosway launches NEW 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management 210
- Space Continuum LLC, Wins Contract from Obama Foundation 207
- PATRIZIA FIANDRINI - "Gran sera collection 2018 news" 171
- Newport Digital Marketing for Solicitors | Newport Solicitor SEO 169
- Dr. Noam Arzt named Fellow of the American Medical Informatics Association 148
- Kelly Hyman Attorney, Will Speak at Alliance of Women Trial Lawyers' Fall Conference 2018
- New Amazon Prime Series from Noirtainment "Marisa Romanov" to Debut Teaser at MIPCOM Cannes 2018
- Phastlife Media Group Launches Music Distribution with The Orchard
Similar on eTradeWire
- Freakstomp Music Festival turns three
- Psyche/Rock Band Revolushn To Release Highly Anticipated New Single "Little Red Dolls" 11/23/18
- Exile Brings More Than 50 Years of Music to Mill Town Music Hall this Christmas
- Indy Uchiha Release New Single
- Ty-Ron Mayes and Maria Borges Featured in Agenda Magazine Issue 6, "A Matter of Style"
- International Band The Great Emu War Casualties Release A Surprise EP Recorded in Liverpool
- The ZYG 808 On Hip-Hop As A Vehicle for Social Change
- Embark on a Mesmerizing Musical Exploration with SackJo22's New Album 'Songs of Dreams'
- Village People Release First Ever Christmas Song For 2018 Holiday Season
- Uncle Frank Drops Latest Single & Lyric Video "HEY!"
"The Independent Music Network is set to change the music industry forever, so get ready for the ride!
An artist or band will work hard and produce a great single or CD, then what? The major record labels could care less and radio can be a closed shop when it comes to getting new artists on the radio, especially if you are an independent. Many major market program directors can act as judge and jury when it comes to adding new music and there so many consultants in the mix that you can see why new acts never get a shot.
The Independent Music Network helps "level the playing field" by getting the best independent artists, bands and their product out to the entire music world. The Independent Music Network are amassing a huge list of commercial radio stations to run shows for both "Mainstream" and Country.
More on eTradeWire News
- Historic Pann's Restaurant Celebrates 60 Years and Donates $20,000 To Inner City Youth
- Peerless-AV® Launches New Diamond Level of the Certified Installer Training Program
- CyanGate Joins Salesforce Consulting Program and Solidifies Presence in the Ecosystem
- The Lifetime Montessori School Difference: It's About Learning, Not Grades
- As Temperatures Cool, Pizza Patrón Turns Up The Heat
- Peak Physical Therapy & Sports Performance announces Mackenzie Corrigan as Athletic Trainer
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Sharon Richter
With the Independent Music Network we will finally have a new voice in the music industry that is long overdue.
Tom Proctor is no stranger to the entertainment industry, as he is an accomplished actor/producer and stunt coordinator in the tv/film world. He can be seen in the Academy Award winning film "Twelve Years A Slave," the blockbuster Marvel film "Guardians of the Galaxy," in the hit television shows "Justified" and "Nashville" and many other great appearances on the big and small screen.
The A-Listers are a group of seasoned, talented musicians who have worked with the biggest names in the history of music, and have collectively worked with Tim McGraw, George Strait, Luke Combs, Zakk Wylde, Travis Tritt, Martina McBride, Tanya Tucker, Florida Georgia Line, and many, many more. Tom Proctor and the A-Listers are getting ready to take the Country Music world by storm.
Billy "Thunder" Mason
Tom Proctor and the A-listers recorded, mixed and mastered their new single "In Hollywood" at Dark Horse Recording. Dark Horse Recording is a 4-studio complex set on a multi-acre plot of scenic farmland, based just outside of Nashville. They have hosted such names as Taylor Swift, Hunter Hayes, Keith Urban, Tim McGraw, Faith Hill, Alison Krauss, Reliant K, Bela Fleck, Korn and many more.
More on eTradeWire News
- Freedom Hall presents – Corky Siegel's Chamber Blues and Lynne Jordan, Grand Finale wi
- Wesley House Hosts Digital Silent Auction to Raise Funds on Giving Tuesday
- AGS Stone selected as accredited fabricator for new high-performance alternative to granite
- "I Love My Black Daddy," No Matter What White Society & Obama Say
- White House Raises Red Herring Issue in Acosta Case
- Fort Myers Beach Goodwill Closing Nov. 24
- CMI Limited Co. Acquires Mantle Industries, Inc
Download your copy of "Working Man" by Tom Proctor and the A-Listers on iTunes in the United States which includes the hit single "In Hollywood" here:
Please VOTE for Tom Proctor and the A-Listers new single "In Hollywood" in the Independent Music Network Country Top 30 Countdown and let's get them to number on on the charts:
After clicking link, scroll to bottom of page and hit Vote Now For Your Favorite Country Song! Look for Tom Proctor and the A-Listers "In Hollywood" (they are in alphabetical order) and click on their name to vote.
Lets get Tom Proctor and the A-Listers to Number One on the Independent Music Network Country Top 30 Countdown!
For interviews contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Tom Proctor and the A-Listers On Twitter @TomProctorBand
The official website for Tom Proctor and the A-Listers may be found at:
World Star PR
- One stop shop to help you with your Short- and Long-Term Care Planning to Protect against Medicaid
- Mountain Khakis, Catawba Brewing Soulshine Kölsch Raises $6K+ for Catawba Lands Conservancy
- Can Alterations make a Wedding Dress Bigger?
- SwiTrace I-Plug Dry Ice Data Loggers
- Renowned Media Personality John Fredericks Launches WJFN as a Richmond-Area News Talk Radio Station
- Meals on Wheels South Florida Joins Subaru of America in Sharing the Love This Holiday Season
- Opportunity to Learn Marine Appraising Aboard the Queen Mary, March 21-23, 2019
- Xtreme Kurves Gives Away Thanksgiving Dinner Shopping Spree to 4 Houston Families
- Remsoft Expands Offerings With Launch of Remsoft Operations
- Women in eDiscovery Announces 2019 Conference
- Marla Horsman Moves Business to RE/MAX DFW Associates
- Capture Meaning in Your Practice: Sustainable Movements
- Kick off the Holidays at Pheasant Run Resort
- Jonathan Longobardi Board President Western New England University School of Law Alumni Association
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Levi United FC as Southeast Conference Expansion Team
- DMS Search Marketing Experts Break Down Barriors Between Paid and Organic Strategies to Gain Marketing Wins in New Webinar
- Elite RV & Boat Storage taking reservations for new storage facility in south Lee County
- The European Commission & Xavier Rolet lead the opening keynotes at TMT Finance World Congress 2018
- Shutts & Bowen to Represent Numerous South Beach Businesses to Establish New BID
- Free QuickBooks Setup and 10% Discount with Interactive Accounting and Tax Services Pricing Tool