Popular on eTradeWire
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
- Will Mark Zuckerberg have to change facebook name?
- Abintegro launches revolutionary AI interview training tool
- What is sustainable construction?
- Today Donna Smith Bellinger Sales Consultant Presents "Sales for people who hate to sell" Seminar Online
- Former UK Environment Minister backs revolutionary plastic that solves pollution issues
Similar on eTradeWire
- L2 Aviation receives FAA STC approval for Ka-band system installations on Boeing 767 aircraft
- EngMark Launch Specialist Creative and Marketing Agency for Engineering and Manufacturing Businesse
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Midland East Celebrates Topping Off
- GD Rectifiers partners with Enerdoor on CE Certification Guide
- High Peak's Street Crane Welcomes 3rd Generation To Family Firm
- Unreliability & Inefficiencies Of Parallel Pump Installations
- DigiFabster Onboards Rapid 3D as a Certified Reseller in South Africa
- Joseph Keltos Recognized for 20 Years of Exemplary Service to Telgian Engineering & Consulting
- ACS introduces EM1024 High Precision SinCos Encoder Multiplier and Splitter
- ACEC/MA announces Arup as winner for their work on Northeastern University's Pedestrian Bridge
Telgian Executive Chairman Russell Leavitt says, "Tom is thoughtful, passionate about our industry, cares about our customers, and has always demonstrated the best in servant-leadership."
Over the past two decades, Parrish has held numerous roles including Lead Alarm Designer, Vice President of Integration and Vice President of Integrated Systems. He has more than 25 years of experience in fire protection and emergency response and, as a leader in the industry, he serves on National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) technical committees such as NFPA 72 Signaling Systems for the Protection of Life and Property and Emergency Communications Systems.
More on eTradeWire News
- Warning: Amazon Credits Non-existent Ghost Reviewers And Refuses To Acknowledge Them
- Announcing My Live Bookkeeper-QuickBooks Expert Helps Small Business Owners & Staff Learn QuickBooks
- Single Operated Newsletter - How PaidLetter.Com Makes It Easy
- "The Yuletide Caper" is a Fun Holiday Escapade Filled with Romance, Hope, and Goodwill
- How to Reduce Your Anxiety at the Dentist Office
In addition, Parrish is the Vice President of the Automatic Fire Alarm Association (AFAA) and is a senior instructor for NFPA. His professional credentials include Level IV NICET Certified Fire Alarm Technician, Level III NICET Inspections and Testing, Certified Fire Protection Specialist and Master Electrician.
"Telgian has allowed me to grow as a person and grow in the industry and has supported me all the way. Over 20 years ago I came out of the field as an installer and became part of the bigger solution, moving into designing fire alarm systems. Having been in the field allowed me a perspective a lot of our designers didn't have. Because of my field experience I was sent to Anaheim California to help a project for a few days and came home many weeks later. This was my first involvement if a fast-paced design team that went from design to approval to installation of separate system segments in less than 48 hours," says Parrish. "Today my focus is on training and maintaining our compliance with the many licenses we need to hold in order to serve our clients."
More on eTradeWire News
- Toll Brothers at Flatiron Meadows Announces Final Opportunity to Buy
- C2 Clean Beauty to Collaborate with BETTINA'S of Los Gatos for Holiday Trunk Show
- Mike Servin and Bumpboxx give-a-away
- Young Mothers, Inc. Holds Virtual COVID-19 Campaign for Young Mothers in the Community
- Better Together launches Hopeful 100 Club
Since 1985, Telgian has provided innovative fire, security and life safety systems testing, inspections and maintenance, consulting and engineering / design services, keeping facilities safe, compliant and on budget. Telgian is a trusted partner to companies around the globe, providing a single source solution throughout the US and abroad. The company is headquartered in Phoenix with regional offices across the nation, in Canada and Latin America.
- Esri Silver Business Partner, Bay Park DS, Awarded the Esri Release Ready Specialty Designation
- Clocks, watches, art glass, signed jewelry and lamps all do well in Miller & Miller's Nov. 21st sale
- Actress Ashley Forrestier Stars in New OWN Reality Series "Put a Ring on It"
- "Reflections: More Tales from Tipperary" by Edward Forde Hickey is published
- 2016 Brown Volkswagen Jetta Sedan for Sale!
- Ocean ENT now offers SomnoGuard® Oral Appliance Therapy
- Nationwide Boiler Announces Results from Annual Holiday Food Drives
- Helpful Tips to Get Naturally Clear Skin
- Benefits of Alternative Medicine Overshadowed by Wellness Culture Greed
- Thanksgiving Hosts Can Be Sued As COVID Superspreaders
- Physiotherapy in Holland Landing, East Gwillimbury
- Attorney Symone Redwine is "Ready to Love"
- New Book Published by MoonPhaze LLC
- 3D HoloGroup Adds Product Warranty to Product Line
- When Uncertainty Becomes Certain - A REV.1 Engineering® White Paper
- 3D HoloGroup Offers Free for the Holidays!
- Asteroom and BHHS Fox & Roach bring agents innovative 3D Tours
- Ball State Alum and Professional Football Player, Tuni Ropati
- Intercontinental Hua Hin Resort Leads The Way To Family Holiday Pleasure And More
- Pooley Accounting Services Named To Expertise List of Best Accountants In St. Louis