Popular on eTradeWire
- Mexico Investment Casting Facility Announces Robotic Expansion 233
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 207
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 192
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 152
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019 136
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 134
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 131
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 128
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Single Mom Sarah Centrella Goes from Poverty to Best Selling Author Thanks to Her "Vision Boards"
Similar on eTradeWire
- Core Spaces Awarded Four Innovator Awards
- Frank Lauletta, Esq. comments on Appellate case about pre-closing rent from an existing tenant
- More than Half of HechtSolberg Lawyers Honored by "Super Lawyers"
- DemandBlue launches DemandBlue Labs, a Salesforce Innovation Org for its customers
- Lennar's The Parks in San Tan Valley Grand Opens May 4!
- Tax Day Giveaway at Fabio & Danny's Station Café
- Ernest Hemingway-Inspired Dominican Republic Estate With Professional Baseball Diamond To Sell At Auction Via Concierge Auctions
- NAI Plotkin Appoints Daniel J. Moore Vice President of Brokerage Division
- Lennar Grand Opens Madelynn Place in Gresham on May 4!
- Attend Lennar Sacramento's Earth Day Spring Fest on Saturday, April 20
The new community, Toll Brothers at Rendezvous, is conveniently located along the Harmony Road corridor with easy access to Fort Collins, Windsor, and Loveland. It has an abundance of recreational opportunities including the nearby Timnath and Horsetooth Reservoirs, Old Town Fort Collins, and the Poudre Canyon, which is in the heart of the Rocky Mountains.
Rendezvous is only minutes from some of the finest shopping and dining, all while being located in the highly-rated Poudre Valley School District.
"Toll Brothers at Rendezvous defines Colorado living at its finest," says Mark Bailey, Toll Brothers Colorado Division President. "The home designs will feature open-concepts with superior Toll Brothers craftsmanship offering hundreds of personalization options, and the highest quality building products. The homes will range in size from 1,900 to 2,800 sq. ft., with prices starting in the low $400,000s. Rendezvous is anticipated to open in early summer 2019.
More on eTradeWire News
- Six Years After Tragedy Rachael's First Week is Still Going Strong Educating Teens
- Invaluable Service for Older Drivers and Their Concerned Families
- Lakeside Pottery Studio Awarded the Better Business Bureau's 2019 Torch Award for Ethics
- Why 'Knot?' Celebrate National Pretzel Day Friday, April 26 at Bavarian Inn Restaurant
- Formula Cloud: Become Data Resilient... Jump Start Your Mission with AWS Storage Options
Amenities for residents of Toll Brothers at Rendezvous will include a pool and water play area, open sports fields, picnic pavilions, two community parks, a basketball court, and walking trails that wind throughout the community and will connect to future retail.
The community is located east of I-25 and south of Harmony Road at Signal Tree Drive. For more information or to get on the VIP list for Toll Brothers at Rendezvous, call 855-289-8656 or visit www.tollbrothers.com/Colorado.
About Toll Brothers
An award-winning Fortune 500 company proudly celebrating its 50th year, Toll Brothers (https://www.tollbrothers.com/?cmpid=2017sumrnse...) embraces an unwavering commitment to quality and customer service. Toll Brothers is currently building in 20 states nationwide and is a publicly owned company whose stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange. For four years in a row, Toll Brothers has been ranked the #1 Home Builder Worldwide on the FORTUNE Magazine "World's Most Admired Companies®" list.*
More on eTradeWire News
- New Video Explores DANGERS OF BUI
- Join Artemis Women In Action Film Festival for an Incredible 4-Day Celebration of Female Action & Empowerment Heroes, Starting Thurs., April 25, 2019!
- Global Warming – Reduce Carbon Pollution & Particulates ECO Fuel Systems, LLC
- Check out the simple procedure to change Yahoo password
- Discover Meadow Gold District - Q&A with Soul City
This is not an offering where prohibited by law.
*From FORTUNE Magazine, Feb. 1, 2018 ©2018 Time Inc. FORTUNE and The World's Most Admired Companies are registered trademarks of Time Inc. and are used under license. FORTUNE and Time Inc. are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of Toll Brothers, Inc.
- Fennemore Craig Attorneys Recognized in AZ Big Media List of Top 100 Lawyers in Arizona for 2019
- Declassification of CBD in Texas Clears Path for Radix Remedies Store Openings
- New Dance Academy with a Passion for Humble
- El Dorado Furniture is hiring for various positions in Dade, Broward, Palm Beach and Lee counties!
- KSPS Productions Nominated for Two 2018 Northwest Regional Professional Emmy® Awards
- 9th St. Louis Teen Talent Competition Finals Winners Announced
- The Spring Carlisle Auction Readies for Two Days of Fast Paced Excitement
- Carlisle Events Celebrates the Summer of '69 During the 2019 Event Season
- ABCO Energy Announces Results of Operations for 2018
- Raritan Valley Dance Ensemble to perform at The Center for Contemporary Art
- CourseFromScratch.Com Reviews - Danielle Leslie's High Ticket Program
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer To Speak at Governor's Fitness Awards in Detroit
- British Swim School Is On The Move To Canada
- Christian Music Site, Indieheaven.com, Closes
- New Silva UltraMind book helps you unleash your personal power
- International House at UC Berkeley to Recognize Notable Alumna Baroness Oona King
- Dr Imafidon MBE gets honoured with the freedom of the City of London
- 5 Ways To Think Eco-Friendly When Clothes Shopping This Spring
- Agency on Aging Hosts 45th Annual Meeting & Community Partner Recognition Luncheon
- Common Law Marriage and Life Insurance Policies