Popular on eTradeWire
- PSA - January 2nd - 20th Anniversary of National Motivation & Inspiration Day® - 416
- TVS Select Network Showcases Undercover Jetsetter Marathon in 2022 on WatchYour.TV Platform - 352
- Nicc LaRue's virtual concert "The Hood Never Folds" streaming now - 312
- Agile World Announces 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Status as Philanthropic Public Charity - 267
- Southern Oregon biracial couple offers effective racial equity training - 266
- Sage Names Alta Vista Technology a "Sage Intacct Growth Partner of the Year" - 202
- Edge Computing Tech Company StrongNode.io and Multiverse Gaming Hub Original Gamer Life Ink Partnership with Investment Firm Ghost Capital - 196
- Ryan Lawn & Tree merges with CM's Outdoor Solutions Group of Omaha, NE - 155
- The rise of vacation rentals in Emerald Coast, Florida over traditional hotels - 146
- Latino Leaders Network to Honor San Antonio Mayor Ron Nirenberg with the Antonio Villaraigosa Leadership Award at the 35th Tribute to Mayors - 143
Similar on eTradeWire
- A New Approach to Finding the Perfect Home
- Gabriella Albert Named 2021 South Florida PGA Jr. Tour Player Of The Year
- The office market continues to struggle against the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Edge2Learn Premieres Its Integrative Multifamily Policy and Procedure Product
- Paula Clair Smith selected President, CCIM West Coast District
- RentSpree Announces New Partnership with Fourth Largest Multiple Listing Service in the Country (FMLS)
- Del Webb announces model home park groundbreaking at Wildlight
- Cravey Real Estate Services, Inc. Completes Lease to Stretch Zone at Shops at La Palmera
- Upcoming Family Office Executive Education Program at the University of Denver
- CJV Real Estate Announces New Listing, 942 E Abriendo Ave. Pueblo, CO 81004
The two homes available in Montaine - Point Collection (https://www.tollbrothers.com/luxury-homes-for-s...) are the Eldorado Craftsman and Lathrop Faramhouse designs. Both homes feature two stories, 2-1/2 baths, a three-car garage, and professionally-curated interior finishes.
The three-bedroom, 2,401-square-foot Eldorado home is situated on a corner home site in a cul-de-sac, surrounded by natural beauty and located in a private area of the neighborhood close to walking trails. A welcoming entrance offers views of hardwood floors and luxurious finishes. The open-concept kitchen and great room provide the ideal space for entertaining. This home is also situated within walking distance of the clubhouse. The Eldorado is priced at $800,000.
More on eTradeWire News
- MyDiscountLab.com Announces Name Change to JustLabTest.com
- The Lashe Sale Genuine Mink Lashe Trays
- St Paul Inspection Company Supports National Radon Action Month with Important Information on Radon
- Texas Arena League (TAL) Excited to Add Military Arena Polo Tournaments to 2022 Roster of Events; Dates and Locations Released
- Pacifica Radio Classical Music Show Exclusively Spotlights the Old Masters
The four-bedroom Lathrop quick move-in home has 2,638 square feet of living space including four bedrooms. The great room is perfect for bringing the outdoors inside with the eight-foot center open sliding door that leads to a covered deck, backing to a green belt. This home features a garden level basement, and is priced at $825,000.
Homes in Montaine – Point Collection range from 1,960 to more than 2,600 square feet with two to five bedrooms, two or three bathrooms, and prices from the upper-$500,000s.
From atop Mount Montaine, the highest point in the community and the highest vantage point throughout Castle Rock, there are remarkable views of Castle Rock's famed buttes, towering trees, and varying topography in the area.
Montaine features clubhouses, pools, fitness centers, parks, 548 acres of open space, and 13 miles of walking, biking, and hiking trails. The community is located within the exceptional Douglas County School District, home to top-ranking schools year after year. Montaine is only 10 minutes from Old Town Castle Rock featuring local boutiques, dinning, and entertainment, and only 20 minutes from Park Meadows Mall.
More on eTradeWire News
- Biz To Biz Super Business Trade Expo
- Knobull Boosts Methods To Streamline The Project Management Process
- BOBE Symposium Slates U.S. Rep.Strickland, St. Sen. Nobles, Myr Woodards & Tech Legend Roy Clay Sr
- Morven Museum & Garden announces a temporary closure and Jan & Feb 2022 Events
- Tech Dummies set forth in Duluth
"Montaine residents enjoy spectacular amenities and a fantastic blend of luxury and value," says Mark Bailey, Group President of Toll Brothers in Colorado. "Home buyers won't want to miss this opportunity to purchase one of our beautiful, move-in ready homes in this exceptional community."
Montaine is conveniently located near Crystal Valley Pkwy. and Plum Creek Blvd. The sales center is located at 473 Rogers Way, Castle Rock, 80104. For more information, call 720-649-5654 or visit LiveMontaine.com.
Toll Brothers, Inc., a FORTUNE 500 Company, is the nation's leading builder of luxury homes. The Company was founded over 50 years ago in 1967 and became a public company in 1986. Its common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
For more information visit TollBrothers.com (https://www.tollbrothers.com/).
- PPGJLI Announces Writing Contest to Launch on Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- J-Rob Released His Music Video Trailer and Reveals the Music Video Release Date for, God's Got Me
- A New Approach to Finding the Perfect Home
- "History Through the Black Experience" told through two volumes
- Trina Rockstarr "Diamond Princess" Apes into Metaverse with 456 Collectors Club
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' Nickelodeon Spicy' NBA Spicy' NFL Mix! 'SpongeBob' Apparel #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
- ExecuSearch Holdings, LLC Data Breach Prompts Investigation into Possible Class Action Lawsuit
- LONG AFTER THIS by Howard Jackson is published by Red Rattle Books
- New Talk Show Premiers on Chow Entertainment KXLA
- 1017 Brick Squad Records 2022 New Artist Acquisition
- Boosting Physical Security Presence Panel Built Guard Booths
- Another Biden Vaccine Rule Killed - Time For "Reboot"
- Strategic Benefits Advisors, Inc. Data Breach Triggers Investigation into Class Action Lawsuit
- Odyssey Media Group & Publishing Announces Its First Release of a Fiction Piece "Show Your Hands"
- Virtual Remote Notary in Florida
- Local Professional Football Player, Tuni Ropati, Signs With Bay Area Panthers (IFL)
- Savannah Law Firm Oliver Maner Names David Bobo Mullens, III, as Partner
- Comcast, Palm Beach County Community Members Honored for Serving Caregiving Youth
- Professional football player, Ricky Wyatt, participates in holiday giveback hosted by the Chula Vis
- Latest 3D Design Technology at NeoMetrix