Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 120
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware
- Armsons teams up with Repton School for new sports facilities
- PC Madness at GWU - Ban Stick Figure Crosswalk "White Man"
- Macy's Caves Over "Fat Shaming," But Maybe It Works
Similar on eTradeWire
- Celebrated Author Richard C. Morais to Keynote Cultural Vistas Awards Gala
- Murder in Paradise: Family Invokes Renown Private Investigator T.J. Ward to Uncover Why Casey Scott MacPherson Died
- The Bridge Experience is Set to Take People on a Powerful Personal Journey to Kick Start 2020 Decade
- Skyscanner for Dummies: 3 Ways to book your next Skyscanner Tickets
- Southeast Hotel Investments, Strand Hospitality Services Affiliate Acquires Hampton Inn Fairburn
- Noncompliance in Federal Program at World's Busiest Airport
- America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies: Revealed
- Guide to renting a luxury villa in Corfu
- Tourico Vacations Adds New Booking Platform With Discounted Home Rentals 8-40% Savings Over Competition
- Puerto Vallarta's Costa Sur Resort Offers A Distinctive Wedding Package For Couples And Their Guests
The 17-story, 364-guestroom hotel, will feature guest accommodations on floors 5 to 16. The 16th floor is called the "Mido Floor." The hotel Lobby will be situated here, along with bar/lounge "Mido," offering drinks and light bites with a sunset view over Mt. Rokko (open 2 pm- 12 am). Also on the Mido Floor, will be the hotel's six suites, which include:
The Room Minami 75.7㎡ (1 room)
The Room Taikoh 63.1㎡ (2 rooms)
The Room Rikyu 51.4㎡ (1 room)
The Room Amemura 47.3㎡ (2 rooms)
The total guestroom breakdown is as follows: 231 Superior doubles (22.8㎡), 72 twins (32.9㎡), 33 triples (32.9㎡), 21 Japanese-style twins (32.9㎡ on floors 5 & 6), one accessible room (33.9㎡ on floor 5), plus the six suites above. In-room amenities will include complimentary Wi-Fi, mineral water, and toiletries; nightwear to borrow; a 43in.+ 4KTV that can be synced with a smart phone; and a Serta 6.8" pillow top mattress. The 16th Floor guestroom will have a windowed view-bath with a commanding perspective on the Midosuji nightscape.
The 17th and top floor, is home to the party/function "Sky Room" (200㎡ – accommodating 80 guests sit-down, 200 standing), the gymnasium (treadmills, stay-bicycles, weights), and the casual PIC-NIKA restaurant -- sporting Japanese-Western fusion cuisine. Here, breakfast is served from 6:30-10:00 am (¥2,200), Lunch from 11:30am-3:00pm (¥1,500), dinner from 5:00-10:00pm (¥4,000).
More on eTradeWire News
- Dale Dye Selected as Writer of the Year by the Military Writers Society of America (MWSA)
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present Georgia-Based '90s Alternative Rock Band \
- CJV Real Estate Has a New Listing in Wheat Ridge, CO 80214
- WeCutFoam Announces Newly Designed Website Launch
- Pet Products Zone: Highly-Desired Pet Products for Your Four-Legged Friends
The Excel Hotel Tokyu building itself is a singular structure in the heart of Midosuji. Midosoji is an exciting broad, central avenue running 4,027 meters through the heart of Osaka's Minami district. Often called Osaka's "Champs-Elysee," it's a shopper's and diner's paradise that accommodates 20,000 pedestrians daily, connecting the bustling Osaka neighborhoods of Umeda in the north and Namba in the south. Midosoji avenue is lined with gingko trees, and at the time of the hotel's opening, the golden-yellow leaves should be at their peak. This exterior color melds magnificently with the hotel's own theme of Osaka Kaleidoscope, where a kaleidoscope of color exudes throughout the hotel in every area of design from wallpaper to carpets.
In addition, the hotel's design recalls two temples - Kita Mido and Minami Mido. The upper part of Minami Mido Temple's main gate is integrated with the main gate of the hotel. In this way, it fuses Japanese ancient tradition with contemporary aesthetics.
The Osaka Excel Hotel Tokyu is conveniently located at 541-0056 4-1-5, Kyutaromachi, Chuo-ku, Osaka (Tel. +81-6-6252-0109). It's just 1 minute on foot from Honmachi Sta. (Exit 13). It is also served by subways of the Midosuji, Chuo, and Yotsubashi lines. It is 11 min. by train from Shin-Osaka Sta. to Honmachi Sta. on Midosuji Line (or 15 min. by car from Shin-Osaka Sta.). It is also around 50 min. from Kansai International Airport to Honmachi Sta. by JR Limited Express Haruka (transfer at Tennoji Sta.) and Midosuji Line.
More on eTradeWire News
- TFG Launches new line of co branded secured credit cards
- AESA Expo at Glendale Tech Week 2019
- AESA Conference at Glendale Tech Week 2019: Call for Abstracts!
- MSP GURU and Cyberfish Partner to Serve their Mutual Clients
- Disability Lifestyle Influencer Releases Debut Book Titled "Rolling Through Life With Mommy"
Booking has already begun via the website:
and via GDS (Amadeus: BC, Worldspan: OSAOEH, Sabre: OSAOE, Apollo/Galileo: 326993, Pegs/ADS: F3845, Travel/Web HD: 8680).
Rates for Doubles start at ¥20,000 per night (2 persons). Travelers can also join Tokyu Hotels' Comfort Membership for free and receive benefits that include: 10-50% discount on accommodations, points that can be accrued for stays and dining, best online reservation rates via Tokyu's own website, extended check-in/check-out times, reservations up to 13 months in advance, additional benefits for "Gold Members." (Those with 30k frequent stay points or more).
The hotel is also a member of Preferred Hotels and Resorts.
About Tokyu Hotels
Tokyu Hotels was founded in January 2001 as a hotel management company by Tokyu Group, to expand its primary transportation enterprise and accompany its department stores, museums, and galleries. Currently, there are nearly 50 urban accommodation venues, comprising nearly 12,500 guestrooms. In April 2015, the hotels consolidated into three distinct brands —Tokyu Hotel (reliable, gracious service with dignified, warm hospitality), Excel Hotel Tokyu (satisfaction in both hospitality and style, with an energetic ambiance and varied amenities and luxuries, in a convenient culturally central location), Tokyu REI Hotel (a space designed to make guests feel at home, with everyday relaxation on an intimate scale, offering a memorable experience).
Marian Goldberg Marketing Communications, LLC
in Association with QBIC Factory Inc.
Marian Goldberg Marketing Comm LLC, in asso w/
QBIC Factory Inc.
- A Guide To Used Car Buying In Canada
- YINCAE - New NC 256 Zero Residue Flux
- Class E Camping: The Essential Camping Products You Need for Successful Nights Outdoors
- E&I Cooperative Awards Indoor Air Quality & HVAC Services Contract to Pure Air Control Services
- Regent Revenue Cycle Management Expands Service Infrastructure to Accommodate Next Phase of Growth
- Professional Boxing Event "Battle of the South" Friday, August 23rd at Atlanta Coliseum
- National Opioid Crisis Expert Dr. John Rosa Encourages Education About The Danger of Taking Pills
- ADL Enhances EMR Functionality for PDPM
- Introducing the Fox&Summit® Wi-Fi Pull Cord Sensor for the Connected Home
- Backpack Health and Project Alive Partner to Advance Hunter Syndrome Research
- Brevard County Surges in Growth; Luxury Housing Struggles to Keep Up
- Clutch recognizes L7 Creative as a Top Advertising & Marketing Agency in San Diego
- Generator Emissions Testing to Maintain EPA Standards
- BSC Capital Partners Invests in Largest Chronic Care Management Provider, ChartSpan
- San Antonio Soft Shell Head Gear and Safety Equipment Representative Announces New Website
- Justice Tax, LLC Believes in Giving Back to Our Community
- Justice Tax, LLC Makes Donation to Dreams Come True
- New Spatial Augmented Reality System Enters Toronto Tech Stream
- The Work Truck Show 2020 marks 20th anniversary of North America's largest work truck event
- Comfort Fit Pets releases another new Dog Harness