Popular on eTradeWire News
- The Wrath of Keez! Keez MC is Back @KEEZMC 416
- Prolific Press has published Elemental by Julia Klatt Singer 169
- Central Hotels Appoints General Manager at Canal Central Hotel in Business Bay, Dubai 145
- Line, LLC Secures $44M in Government Contracts in Three Months with Capture2Proposal 140
- The 2018 Chicago Wine, Beer, Spirits & Food Tasting Cruise: Boarding Soon! 126
- ACAD Corp. is now Offering Certificate In Business Acumen From Chartered Management Institute, 124
- Largest Mack Truck Dealership in Nation Aligns with Flying V Group 124
- Gremlins Phase III Program Relies on Acumentrics Power Solutions for Mission Critical Power 113
- Garrett Van Wagoner, Managing Partner at Van Wagoner Ventures to Speak at Impact Forum 110
- Wamill releases Blockchain Tycoon for Steam Early Access
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Web and mobile application development
- GTECH Business & IT Solutions Announces New Website Launch
- New Tepro Thick-Film Heat Sink Device Provides Non-Inductive, High Heat Dissipation
- Lineus Medical Selected for Korean Startup Challenge
- Malwarebytes anti-malware for mac
- Mphasis Ceo & Executive Director, Nitin Rakesh Wins Gold Stevie Award In 2018 International Business
- Pocket Network announces BANANO Quest
- Engaging with Customers More Intelligently with SAP C/4HANA
- File & ServeXpress Launches Landlord Tenant and Small Claims Electronic Filing
- Aroundly, the app for traveling in Italy
This funding is aimed at development of "ACCEL BaaS" (https://accel-baas.io/) (*1) which supports blockchain application development and acceleration of creating new distributed startup ecosystem.
TECHFUND recognizes the current increasing expectation for blockchain technology and its solution such as Dapps, DEX (Decentralized Exchange), ICO(*2), STO(*3) as a favorable opportunity of producing new entrepreneurs support system.
Starting from "ACCEL Baas", TECHFUND will focus on research and development of products which will back up marketing and funding of startups.
It includes promoting blockchain technology to function properly and be common in various products and businesses, and planning "Entrepreneur support ecosystem in the new era" which covers funding platforms of currently no best practice such as ICO or STO.
*1 BaaS: Blockchain as a Service, which means to a cloud service providing blockchain functions in application development.
More on eTradeWire News
- Diesel Particulate Filter Testing with Vehicle Data Acquisition
- Addison Parks Celebrates Fun & Successful Grand Opening
- RP Lighting + Fans Hires New Regional Sales Manager for the Southeast Region
- RP Lighting + Fans Hires New Regional Sales Manager for the Northeast Region
- Titan Steel Structures is now offering FREE SHIPPING on buildings in the Continental United States!
- Windmills Model Homes Now Open in Tulare
- Keri Systems Inc Unveils New Logo
*2 Initial Coin Offering: A funding method with cryptocurrency using utility tokens.
*3 Security Token Offering: A funding method with more secured tokens.
Cooperation with the corporate investors enables blockchain related new businesses using ACCEL BaaS. Professional advisory from angel investors comprises suggestion about the new ecosystem of supporting entrepreneurs and efficient usage of TECHFUND's progressive technology, which leads the society to step up to the next phase.
■ Comments from investors
Infoteria welcomes TECHFUND's blockchain solution, "ACCEL BaaS". Infoteria has taken aggressive actions such as "ASTERIA WARP" to deliver blockchain values to various companies. We decided to invest since ACCEL BaaS will enable multiple blockchains easily to decrease the development obstacles and we predict more developers can deal with blockchains.
(Infoteria Corporation CEO Yoichiro Hirano)
We got an opportunity to invest in the excellent team of TECHFUND. UNITED Group has launched COINAGE, Inc. at October, 2017 which takes cryptocurrency trading related businesses and proceeded consideration about expansion of blockchain related businesses. We would like to cooperate with TECHFUND to achieve its and our group's vision.
(UNITED, Inc. CEO Tomonori Hayakawa)
I would like to congratulate on the announcement of "ACCEL BaaS". I have kept in touch with TECHFUND from its founding and thanked for the opportunity to invest this time. Through my experience of blockchains, I think the most effective way for blockchains and smart contracts is security tokens and TECHFUND takes action for its gradual deregulation, which determines me to invest. I will continuously support it in various aspects.
(Star Fragments LLC Representative Partner / UZABASE, Inc. Chief Technologist Hideyuki Takeuchi)
More on eTradeWire News
- Escribe Publishing Announces Newest and Fourth Book in John A. Brennan's Signature Series
- Free Home Buying Seminar on Staten Island | Martino Realty
- Final Opportunities at Parkside at Old Friendship in Buford, GA
- Everything You Need To Know About Personal Statement Writing Services
- Solo Merav Trunk Show August 24th-26th
- 2018 West Coast Inside Baseball Coaches Clinic Features CAL STATE NORTHRIDGE Head Coach Greg Moore
- Web and mobile application development
■ About TECHFUND
TECHFUND is the STARTUP SCIENCE ACCELERATOR which was founded on October 9, 2014 (Tech Day), with a vision called "Entrepreneur is the coolest job!". Started working as the world's first technology investment fund to support start-ups by "Technology Investment(*4)" investing technology instead of money like Sweat Equity. It has been engaged in mentoring and due diligence of more than 250 teams and carried out technology investment in six companies. As of 2018, its business includes following.
[ACCELERATOR SERVICE] The support program developed for start-up is provided as "ACCEL PROGRAM for BIZ (formerly SUNRISE PROGRAM)" mainly for listed companies, contributing to creation of more than 30 innovations. Currently, "ACCEL BaaS", which accelerates blockchain application development, is provided.
[STARTUP SCIENCE SERVICE] It develops credit rating service centered on startup credit score "ACCEL SCORE (accelerator score)" derived by artificial intelligence and ICO token analysis service.
*4 Technology Investment：Investment method that invests technology instead of money and assumes equity in return. Overseas it is called "sweat equity".
■ Related URL
■ Corporate summary
Corporate name: TECHFUND Inc.
Location: 2-11-8 Higashi Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
Establishment date: October 9, 2014 (Tech Day)
Capital: $ 1.2 million (as of July, 2018, Including capital reserves)
CEO: Peaske Kawahara, Yuta Matsuyama
Business description: Technology investment programs for entrepreneurs, innovation programs for large companies, development of blockchain cloud service, ICO related businesses.
URL: http://techfund.jp (https://techfund.jp)
Official Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/techfund.inc
TECHFUND Inc. (REP. Peaske.Kawahara)
TEL：+81-3-6407-9645 / E-mail：firstname.lastname@example.org
- #Naked Trees: Censored aka My Trees Don't Wear Pants Installation Art Exhibit
- Rising Dallas Eclectic Soul Singer Latoya Cooper "The Songstress" Teams Up With Top Talent On Hot New Single
- Cement prices continue positive momentum in 2Q 2018
- Jauch Reinforces Battery Expertise
- Acclaimed Michigan Poet Looks at the Human Need to Explain and Measure
- Tim Birkey Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group
- Econo Mega Supermarkets Puerto Rico Implements ADC's Interscale Scales Manager and Sees Results
- Loc Performance Products wins government contract for armoring Multiple Launch Rocket System
- Carlisle Events Presents Winter AutoFest 2019 – Now with Corvettes (Lots of Them)
- Rebuttal to Oregon Senator's Editorial on Matt Kavanaugh Nomination
- Bittick's Western Success Leads Authors To Ride With The Outlaws
- Phillip Rigsby and Matt Bresee Combining Real Estate Businesses in Naples, Florida
- Mounts Botanical Garden to Present Two Amazing Exhibitions: GARDEN OF LIGHTS & TWISTED
- PES Announces Launch of Extreme Makeover to Company Website
- Norman Rockwell's Four Freedoms Reinterpreted for Today
- Music Resources @MusicDBN @AlmsIntlMusic @Music2Deal @GlobalMusicProj @AWAL @MusicSubmit
- Lynn University offers tickets to inaugural Bachelor of Fine Arts performances
- First Bancorp Of Indiana, Inc. Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Menufy Partners with DoorDash to Enable Food Delivery for Restaurants
- Resinate Materials Group® Welcomes Jason Rochette, Ph.D. as Research Associate