Popular on eTradeWire
- Rosenberg Fans Canada Ltd. will be exhibiting at CIPHEX WEST- 2018 in Calgary 415
- The power of crypto community: The First UK Digibyte Event is on 253
- Fosway launches NEW 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management 210
- Space Continuum LLC, Wins Contract from Obama Foundation 207
- PATRIZIA FIANDRINI - "Gran sera collection 2018 news" 171
- Newport Digital Marketing for Solicitors | Newport Solicitor SEO 169
- Dr. Noam Arzt named Fellow of the American Medical Informatics Association 148
- Kelly Hyman Attorney, Will Speak at Alliance of Women Trial Lawyers' Fall Conference 2018
- New Amazon Prime Series from Noirtainment "Marisa Romanov" to Debut Teaser at MIPCOM Cannes 2018
- Phastlife Media Group Launches Music Distribution with The Orchard
Similar on eTradeWire
- David Hodges Releases Biographical Inspirational Book Overcoming Depression & Schizophrenia "Walking with God Through It All"
- The Teutonic Way by K. Gundarsson
- California Leaders Join Mickey Ibarra and David Ayón at LA Plaza de Cultura y Artes on November 14
- Q Allen Publishing Releases Book Two of The End Timers Series, Umbra Ortum
- Concord author pens new action-adventure: The Search for the Fountain of Youth
- Waking Slow - A Novel By Ioanna Opidee Released
- New book release A Time for Heroes: 2017 Las Vegas Shooting from Author Colby Van Wagoner
- HWA Announces Summer Scares Reading Program
- Attention Book Publishers: Looking for some great new ways to Increase your Publishing Revenues?
- Author D. L. Roley Launches Kickstarter for His New Novel "Nasu Rabi (Old Bear)"
The book is a story of love, betrayal and fantasy, where a trip to the end of the world becomes the ultimate quest for survival. The intricate and powerful storyline keeps readers at the edge of their seat from beginning to end. When Angela receives an eerie text message from her estranged, best-friend Patricia, her heart stops. Something is off, and Angela knows it. She quickly embarks on a biting quest to Almahue, a small town in the Chilean Patagonia, which, according to the Malamor Legend, is cursed to live without love or facing death. Deception and mystery unfold, as true love leaves Angela defying the legend she once brushed off and fighting alongside the entire town for their own lives.
Valenzuela tells us, "I can't begin to explain how thrilled I am about finally launching one of my books for English-speaking readers! But especially this book, which has brought me so many joys: I have seen fans dress up as the characters and even gone as far as getting tattoos based on the story, it has become required reading in many countries… it has gone beyond my wildest dreams." While the Malamor Trilogy falls under the very sought-after genre of Young Adults, it has been embraced by audiences of all ages. The big news for fans is that movie rights have been sold, which means it could be coming to the big screen in the near future. "I can't give you too many details right now," he comments slyly, "but yes, rights were sold and hopefully we will have more great news to share with my beloved readers soon."
More on eTradeWire News
- Franchise Sales Revenue is More Than Just Event-Based at Totally Nutz®
- 27th Whitaker St. Louis International Film Festival announces award winners and attendance results
- Historic Pann's Restaurant Celebrates 60 Years and Donates $20,000 To Inner City Youth
- Peerless-AV® Launches New Diamond Level of the Certified Installer Training Program
- CyanGate Joins Salesforce Consulting Program and Solidifies Presence in the Ecosystem
- The Lifetime Montessori School Difference: It's About Learning, Not Grades
- As Temperatures Cool, Pizza Patrón Turns Up The Heat
To support this important launch among English-speaking readers, Valenzuela will begin a broad media tour throughout the U.S. that will take him to the most prestigious book festivals in the country and on a full-blown press tour in major cities. He explains it is just thrilling for him to get to know new readers, as he writes for them, and especially as he anticipates them discovering the trilogy characters already beloved by audiences in other countries.
To the End of the World will be released in the U.S. on August 28, 2018 by Deletrea Books and Content and will be available in book stores across the country and digital platforms, like Amazon, both in e-book and paperback. It is also available nationwide through major wholesalers.
THE AUTHOR IS AVAILABLE FOR INTERVIEWS.
Follow the adventure online: @malamortrilogy #MalamorTrilogy
About the author
Chascas' trajectory reads like that of a young prodigy. When he was only 20 years old, he wrote his first telenovela for Chilean television, which launched an extensive literary and screenwriting career. Born in Chile, he has published over 15 books, many of which became international best sellers, including the Malamor Trilogy. He has been recognized as "One of the ten best, young Latin American writers" by About.com (a subsidiary of The New York Times) and won a Prix du Grand Jury in France.
As a writer for television, he has received an Emmy nomination for his 2004 TV series Amores and has written over 20 other television series in countries like his native Chile, Mexico, Puerto Rico and the U.S. The biggest hits on his television career include La casa de al lado (USA, 2011), which won Best telenovela of the year at the Miami Life Awards and has been seen in over 100 countries and Santa Diabla (USA, 2014), which was a big winner at the 'Premios Tu Mundo' (NBC/Telemundo) and was sold in over 90 countries.
More on eTradeWire News
- Peak Physical Therapy & Sports Performance announces Mackenzie Corrigan as Athletic Trainer
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Sharon Richter
- Freedom Hall presents – Corky Siegel's Chamber Blues and Lynne Jordan, Grand Finale wi
- Wesley House Hosts Digital Silent Auction to Raise Funds on Giving Tuesday
- AGS Stone selected as accredited fabricator for new high-performance alternative to granite
- "I Love My Black Daddy," No Matter What White Society & Obama Say
- White House Raises Red Herring Issue in Acosta Case
For more information, visit www.chascas.com.
About the publisher
Deletrea Books and Content publishes books across all genres and interests with the utmost care and enthusiasm. We follow traditional industry guidelines and carefully select the authors and projects that we publish, and work closely on every step of the process, from concept to sales. Based out of Miami, our adult and children's titles are widely distributed in the United States and Puerto Rico.
María Eugenia Ginés
- Learn While You Earn with Ticket to Work and Apprenticeship
- Book Author Gives Gilgamesh an Epic Spin
- One stop shop to help you with your Short- and Long-Term Care Planning to Protect against Medicaid
- Mountain Khakis, Catawba Brewing Soulshine Kölsch Raises $6K+ for Catawba Lands Conservancy
- Can Alterations make a Wedding Dress Bigger?
- SwiTrace I-Plug Dry Ice Data Loggers
- Renowned Media Personality John Fredericks Launches WJFN as a Richmond-Area News Talk Radio Station
- Meals on Wheels South Florida Joins Subaru of America in Sharing the Love This Holiday Season
- Opportunity to Learn Marine Appraising Aboard the Queen Mary, March 21-23, 2019
- Xtreme Kurves Gives Away Thanksgiving Dinner Shopping Spree to 4 Houston Families
- Remsoft Expands Offerings With Launch of Remsoft Operations
- Women in eDiscovery Announces 2019 Conference
- Marla Horsman Moves Business to RE/MAX DFW Associates
- Kick off the Holidays at Pheasant Run Resort
- Capture Meaning in Your Practice: Sustainable Movements
- Jonathan Longobardi Board President Western New England University School of Law Alumni Association
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Levi United FC as Southeast Conference Expansion Team
- DMS Search Marketing Experts Break Down Barriors Between Paid and Organic Strategies to Gain Marketing Wins in New Webinar
- Elite RV & Boat Storage taking reservations for new storage facility in south Lee County
- The European Commission & Xavier Rolet lead the opening keynotes at TMT Finance World Congress 2018