Popular on eTradeWire
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 185
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 142
- Mercury Retrograde Celebrated by Tristate Astrologers on International Astrology Day 2019 127
- Black Diamond PR Firm announces new client, Atlanta Falcons Wide-Receiver, Mohamed Sanu 127
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 120
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019
- Ahoy Mateys! Pirates with plates are on the horizon
- Subaru of Midland Odessa Partners With MASA, Will Donate 2019 Subaru Outback
Similar on eTradeWire
- Horror Writers Association 2018 Specialty Press Award
- The Hidden Pricetag by Paula F. Howard A Metaphysical Thriller Now Available on Amazon.com
- HWA Announces Haunted Library of Horror Classics
- Educator, Motivational Speaker, and Actor Mike Pfaff's new book The Student Within: The Art and Science of Easier Learning,
- HWA Announces Young Adults Write Now Winners
- For National Poetry Month (April): Help Rescue all these Great Poems From Obscurity for only $1
- 2018 Bram Stoker Awards® Final Ballot
- HWA Announces 2019 Summer Scares Reading List
- Your Lore: The Custom Website Experience Changing How We Read
- Sherika Duncan to Conduct Book Tour for Her New Book The Setup
The book is a story of love, betrayal and fantasy, where a trip to the end of the world becomes the ultimate quest for survival. The intricate and powerful storyline keeps readers at the edge of their seat from beginning to end. When Angela receives an eerie text message from her estranged, best-friend Patricia, her heart stops. Something is off, and Angela knows it. She quickly embarks on a biting quest to Almahue, a small town in the Chilean Patagonia, which, according to the Malamor Legend, is cursed to live without love or facing death. Deception and mystery unfold, as true love leaves Angela defying the legend she once brushed off and fighting alongside the entire town for their own lives.
Valenzuela tells us, "I can't begin to explain how thrilled I am about finally launching one of my books for English-speaking readers! But especially this book, which has brought me so many joys: I have seen fans dress up as the characters and even gone as far as getting tattoos based on the story, it has become required reading in many countries… it has gone beyond my wildest dreams." While the Malamor Trilogy falls under the very sought-after genre of Young Adults, it has been embraced by audiences of all ages. The big news for fans is that movie rights have been sold, which means it could be coming to the big screen in the near future. "I can't give you too many details right now," he comments slyly, "but yes, rights were sold and hopefully we will have more great news to share with my beloved readers soon."
More on eTradeWire News
- Shell Point hosts Dr. Malissa Wood March 26 to address medical breakthroughs in health care
- Pace Center for Girls, Lee County to kick off Love That Dress! collection series on April 11
- Bobby O's Brings a New Slice of Tulsa Life to Meadow Gold District
- Dermatology practice offers clinical trials
- Improvement of water quality for Ventura County Beaches leads to cleaner water for beach goers
To support this important launch among English-speaking readers, Valenzuela will begin a broad media tour throughout the U.S. that will take him to the most prestigious book festivals in the country and on a full-blown press tour in major cities. He explains it is just thrilling for him to get to know new readers, as he writes for them, and especially as he anticipates them discovering the trilogy characters already beloved by audiences in other countries.
To the End of the World will be released in the U.S. on August 28, 2018 by Deletrea Books and Content and will be available in book stores across the country and digital platforms, like Amazon, both in e-book and paperback. It is also available nationwide through major wholesalers.
THE AUTHOR IS AVAILABLE FOR INTERVIEWS.
Follow the adventure online: @malamortrilogy #MalamorTrilogy
About the author
Chascas' trajectory reads like that of a young prodigy. When he was only 20 years old, he wrote his first telenovela for Chilean television, which launched an extensive literary and screenwriting career. Born in Chile, he has published over 15 books, many of which became international best sellers, including the Malamor Trilogy. He has been recognized as "One of the ten best, young Latin American writers" by About.com (a subsidiary of The New York Times) and won a Prix du Grand Jury in France.
As a writer for television, he has received an Emmy nomination for his 2004 TV series Amores and has written over 20 other television series in countries like his native Chile, Mexico, Puerto Rico and the U.S. The biggest hits on his television career include La casa de al lado (USA, 2011), which won Best telenovela of the year at the Miami Life Awards and has been seen in over 100 countries and Santa Diabla (USA, 2014), which was a big winner at the 'Premios Tu Mundo' (NBC/Telemundo) and was sold in over 90 countries.
More on eTradeWire News
- Dr. David B. Sudderth earns certification in brain injury medicine
- Local PODS® and 100.7 KHAY Heritage Country station are going LIVE together for ticket giveaway
- Strand summer camp offers a full theatre training experience
- Empowered Speaker Event – Public Speaker Training in Hutchinson Island, Florida
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida collects 12 ADDY awards for outstanding print, digital campaigns
For more information, visit www.chascas.com.
About the publisher
Deletrea Books and Content publishes books across all genres and interests with the utmost care and enthusiasm. We follow traditional industry guidelines and carefully select the authors and projects that we publish, and work closely on every step of the process, from concept to sales. Based out of Miami, our adult and children's titles are widely distributed in the United States and Puerto Rico.
María Eugenia Ginés
- A Brand New Release: "Mystical Fairies" Written And Illustrated By Judy Mastrangelo
- Childhood Baseball Dreams Are Chased In New Audiobook "The Sons of Chester" Now Available Worldwide
- MedShadow Foundation Announces New Website Launch
- Valeri Bridal Exclusive Collection At Diamond Bridal Gallery
- Carlos Kelly Continues Service as Chairman of the IMAG Board of Directors
- MedAware Systems dietary sodium restriction findings to be presented at the American Society for N
- Bicycle Across South Carolina Launches Tickets For September Ride Along Palmetto Trail
- Photo Exhibit Featuring WWII Barracks at Wyoming's Heart Mountain Concentration Camp Debuts
- convedo Launches Intelligent OCR Connector For the Appian Platform
- Marine Depot Earns 2018 Bizrate Circle of Excellence Platinum Award for Customer Service
- Trendy London Restaurant Debuts in Miami Beach Featuring Elegant En-Fold® Stadium-Grade Retractable
- Invenio IT Named One of 2019 Tech Elite Solution Providers by CRN®
- Southland Symphony Orchestra & Chorus presents "Beauty & Power"
- Mardirossian Facial Aesthetics Offers Mandible Contouring Surgery for FFS Patients
- Facial Feminization (FFS) Surgeon, Dr. Mardirossian, Offers Various Forehead Reduction Surger
- CaaMTech Solves Crystal Structure of Psychedelic Drug Psilacetin
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Doug Riffenburgh
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Terry Daniels
- Fairfield by Marriott Hotel Opens in Downtown Montreal
- Monitoring Concrete Curing Temperature