Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5446
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 167
- Jes Marie's "Party in the Sun" may just be the song of the Summer! 144
- Miller Homes Yorkshire Shares Ambitious Plans At End Of New Homes Week 2019 142
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 112
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
- Tim Sumer is Selected as New CEO of the Worldwide Agency
Similar on eTradeWire
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Greg Kearney
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Mark Steele
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Eric Lea
- Miller & Miller's June 7-8 auction will feature collector-grade art, clocks, lamps, art glass, pens
- Wow! Luxury Panama City Beach Realtor Promotes Homes To Ensure YOU Get The Money You Deserve!
- Executive Roundtable Mastermind Luncheon to Provide Forum for Small Business Executives
- IBBA presents Haymes with Chairman's Circle Award
- Connecticut Entrepreneur Helps Los Angeles Homeless Have Access to Clean Clothes
- Transworld Business Advisors Honors Jessica and Al Fialkovich
- UG2 Launches Facilities Maintenance Training & Innovation Lab to Build Next Generation of PHDs
The first step was a new website: phcppros.com. In July 2017, the website was launched as a vibrant ecosystem that connects the plumbing, heating, cooling and piping industry, including engineers, contractors and distributors.
"PHCPpros.com delivers sought-after information our readers need to design, manage, sell, and compete. Since launching the site, on average there are 200+ pieces of content posted each month to keep the industry up-to-date with news, how-to articles, case studies, product information, and more," said Brad Burnside, principal, publisher, and vice president, sales, PHCPPros.
Tom Brown founded TMB Publishing and currently serves as the chairman of the board for PHCPPros. Tom Brown was introduced to publishing through sales. He started his career in the 1970s with an architecture catalog before moving into an engineering publishing company.
In 1990, the company Tom Brown was with decided to let go of what it thought was a losing title: Plumbing Engineer. Tom Brown jumped at the opportunity to pursue his dream of business ownership and bought the magazine. Plumbing Engineer targets plumbing engineers, designers and specifiers, and was the first publication under his newly formed company, TMB Publishing.
More on eTradeWire News
- NAAFA to Feature DJ Kelly J at 50th Anniversary Conference Fashion Show
- RadixEdge LLC now offering CISSP OneTouch Prep App
- Katie Receives Certified Military Residential Specialist Certification
- Flights To Dubai - An Overview Rumored Buzz On cheap flights
- Silva Construction Offers Soft Story Retrofit Services
The ball continued rolling. In 1993, TMB Publishing acquired The Wholesaler, an established trade publication created in the 1940s for plumbing wholesalers and distributors. In 2003, the company started its first magazine from the ground up, PHC News, rounding out the company's offerings by catering to plumbing contractors and installers. In 2016, Especificar was launched in Mexico to meet demand for a Spanish-language B2B trade publication dedicated to plumbing, energy and sustainability.
With the success of phcppros.com, the company decided to rebrand in 2018, maintaining TMB Publishing as the name of the parent company and changing the brand name to PHCPPros to encompass its four publications. The brand is now active on social media including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube. Each social platform offers something unique from influencers on Instagram and blog spotlights on Facebook, to breaking news on Twitter and HR announcements on LinkedIn, in addition to product demonstrations on YouTube. Additionally, social media presents new advertising opportunities for clients through philanthropic, human interest, and other types of paid posts and campaigns.
The third part of the PHCPPros rebrand is e-newsletters. Segmented by traditional and trending industry audiences, the e-newsletters include Plumbing, Hydronics, Kitchen & Bath, Plumbing, PVF, and Women In PHCP. In addition to banner, box and other advertising spaces similar to phcppros.com, advertisers also have unique opportunities to partner with PHCPPros on custom e-blasts and curated e-newsletters.
More on eTradeWire News
- Phen375 Deemed a Highly Effective Fat Loss Formulation
- Shamans are Gathering by the River in Colorado
- Dio Candle Company, to honor Colorado First Responder Widows with "Hero" candle
- French artist Reead is preparing a new song
- A New Paddle Craft Officially Enters Market
The Women In PHCP e-newsletter has significant traction and presents crossover opportunities in print as well as on social media. As the PHCPPros continues to affirm its new brand, there are plans for a focus on millennials, videos series and more.
If you are interested in learning more about this print-turned-multimedia company and how it has weathered decades, schedule an interview by emailing email@example.com.
Meet The Pros!
• Tom Brown, chairman of the board
• Cate Brown, principal, vice president of operations
• Brad Burnside, principal, publisher, vice president of sales
• Dave Schulte, principal, publisher, vice president of sales
• Ashlei Williams, chief marketing officer, editor, Plumbing Engineer
• Steve Smith, director, content development, editor, PHC News
• Ruth Mitchell, editor, The Wholesaler
• Chris Garcia, editor, Especificar
• Diane Spangler, manager, sales
• Art Mazzone, manager sales
• Mark Bruno, digital manager
• Kelly Faloon, managing editor
• Nicole Myer, digital media associate
• Sadie Smith, administrative support
PHCPPros, formerly TMB Publishing, is committed to providing the best content and user experience in order to engage professionals in the plumbing, heating, cooling and piping community. Through four print magazines - Plumbing Engineer, The Wholesaler, PHC News and Especificar - and digital marketing and advertising products, the company connects credible and qualified industry brands and engages targeted audiences in informative and inspiring stories. Visit http://www.phcppros.com.
- Toll Brothers starts VIP list for its new community to be built at the Aurora Reservoir
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Eric Lea
- A Children's Book Where The Baby Farts Bubbles!
- New Release: Foundations of the Faith - Paperback edition
- Micro preemies give back to the NICU where life started as they approach graduation this weekend
- Jales De Mello, CEO of Aleph Group Inc. has been awarded the prestigious Presidential "E" Award
- Rotary Club of Flagler Beach Seeking….Surfers
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Las Vegas Division Expansion with North Vegas Soccer Demilio
- U/Z Adds to Litigation and Intellectual Property Groups with New Additions
- Stevens Construction completes Associates in Digestive Health
- Ceiling Outfitters to Exhibit at GlobalShop 2019
- Ephemeral Launches In Durham, NC
- New Fairview Heights Rec Center Showcases G&S Acoustical Panels
- AFEA Expands by Adding Chapter in Stafford, TX
- Wire Straightening: Back to Basics
- Summit Ed. Group, Austin Prep School to Speak at New England Assoc. for College Admission Counseling
- Ellis Insurance Agency Starts "Helping Hands For Jace"
- Brooklyn's Makes My Blood Dance Releases "Beaming Right Up" Music Video
- Beautifully updated home for sale in Hamilton Township Ohio
- Chris Evans, Josh Brolin, Zoe Saldana, Jeremy Renner, Don Cheadle, Lee Pace & Taron Egerton Headline