Popular on eTradeWire
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion 126
- South Coast Improvement, Co. wins renovation project at Sunrise Senior Living
- Jet Direct Mortgage Opens New Branch Office In Wilmington, North Carolina
- Lapels Dry Cleaning annual clothing drive to benefit Big Brother Big Sister Foundation
- PhyberTech: A multi-faceted tech firm founded by tech prodigy Pratik KC
- MommaWork Offers Free Breastfeeding Support to LGBTQ Families
- Executive Order Might Get Citizenship Question Back On Census
- Mirage' Coming To Amazon Prime July 16 | Pre-Order Now
- TVS Television Network to Launch TVS Womens Sports Network in July on Giniko USA.Com Platform
- Cen Biotech Announces The Signing Of A Merger Agreement With Csoc
Similar on eTradeWire
- Monitoring Temperature for Industrial Heat Treating Ovens
- The Best Options for the Use of Ball Bearings for You
- MiaSolé Achieves Flexible Substrate Thin-Film Solar Cell Efficiency of 20.56 Percent
- Castlebrook Barns Celebrates 20th Anniversary
- Stronghold Cyber Security Publishes White Paper on NIST 800-171B for Defense Contractors
- Dbvisit Announces Latest Release of Oracle Standard Edition Disaster Recovery Tool
- Real-Time Machine Condition Monitoring of Rotating Parts
- Accurate Brazing Expanding Operations in South Carolina
- Henley printer cuts the cost of LED lighting with grant funding
- SMS Environmental Relocates Derby Office to Ednaston Park
Consistent investments in technology and a quality workforce have made Titletown Manufacturing a trusted source for replacement parts in Green Bay. The respected Wisconsin company has been delivering services ranging from metal fabrication to complete machine assembly for more than 60 years.
Titletown Manufacturing has established itself as a regional specialist in the production of replacement parts in Green Bay, supplying high-quality parts for a wide range of OEMs throughout Wisconsin and North America.
"While we have expanded our operations over the years to be much more than a parts shop, our ability to fulfill significant runs of replacement parts in Green Bay certainly remains one of our core competencies," says Chris Fuss, co-owner and director of sales for Titletown Manufacturing.
More on eTradeWire News
- Walk Around Turtle Island July issue now online!
- Cummings Graduate Institute for Behavioral Health Studies Granted Accreditation
- Brand new home for sale with an open house this weekend!
- Carolina Treetop Challenge Opens, Announcing Ken White as Manager
- Best Solution To Handling Apex Predators In Destin, Florida
Technology contributes to replacement parts expertise
Titletown Manufacturing's investment in technology and machining assets has positioned it to remain a leader in the production of replacement parts in Green Bay. An upgrade to the Mastercam software enables Titletown Manufacturing's technicians to produce complex, custom-machined parts directly off models and files provided by customers, while the Mazak 5-axis machining center shortens set up times by processing five sides of a part in a single operation.
The Mazak 5-axis machining center is more accurate than previous machining centers because the workpiece can remain in place rather than moving across multiple workstations. Shrink fit tooling capabilities enhance part quality further by reducing vibration and allowing for faster and smoother cutting.
"Our investments in advanced technology allow us to achieve the tight tolerances our customers expect for their parts," explains Titletown Manufacturing co-owner Dan Hilliard. "Particularly for companies looking for Wisconsin-based suppliers, there is no reason to look elsewhere for a replacement parts supplier."
More on eTradeWire News
- EYLA supports Kultivate Labs, joins UNDISCOVERED SF today
- Taste of Manila to light up the summer festival season in Canada with Philippine flavors
- Shuvu Banim Announces Israeli Rabbi Eliyahu Merav Video Statement of Support for Rabbi Berland
- Freedom Motors partners with Alife Air to manufacture Rotapower engines for 2 wheelers
- Local Actor Lance E. Nichols Stars in Newly Released Arceneaux Series
About Titletown Manufacturing
Titletown Manufacturing is the operating division of Precision Tool & Die LLC, a trusted metal fabrication shop with more than 60 years of experience in metal parts machining, producing high-quality components and providing custom CNC machining, metalworking, grinding, and custom metal fabrication solutions for a wide range of industrial customers throughout the region. The company employs 30 people at its facility at 1252 Marine Street in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
For more information on Titletown Manufacturing or to request a quote, please go to http://www.titletownmanufacturing.com/ or call 920-435-9074.
View original article on replacement parts here.
- American Deposit Management Sued for Patent Infringement for $30 Million
- Alleged Mafioso hitman and Brighton Author anticipates prison release
- IBT of Miami plants trees to regenerate forest in Dominican Republic
- Multi Award-Winning Recording Artist and Living Legend Releases First Book
- Seven Time Grammy Winner Al Jarreau Receives Tribute Album
- Brand new Electrical Testing & Certification App "Pro Certs" hits the app stores
- Jason Lopez of DDO joins Jackson Agency
- Dragonflies Healing Salon and Spa To Celebrate Grand Opening
- BEST Foundation Launches Spotlight Project Supporting Youth Music Programs
- Senior housing database expands across Canada
- 2019 Women of Color STEM Category Winners announced
- AtlasFAI Welcomes Additional Offices in Arizona!
- ACE1 Colorimetric Activity Assay Kit
- Tiger Fuel supports Chesapeake Bay conservation efforts at ten car wash locations
- It's a Publicity Palooza! AuthorYOU Mini-Extravaganza!
- Estate & Asset Protection Law Firm Founder Victoria L Collier On Protecting Digital Assets
- Follow Alice, A Girl Determined To Protect Her Body, Her Future, and Her Heart in "Wasted Pretty"
- A Hurricane Unleashes A Monstrosity From The Past In "The Breach" by Author Edward J. McFadden III
- Sales, Discounts, and Rewards with Passfeed
- ExcelRT Builder 2.0 Allows Spreadsheet Author to Become App Developer