Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 242
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris 193
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware 178
- PC Madness at GWU - Ban Stick Figure Crosswalk "White Man" 175
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall 168
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host 163
- Tourico Vacations Adds New Booking Platform With Discounted Home Rentals 8-40% Savings Over Competition 135
- Owner Assisted Yacht Deliveries 120
- The 'Fittest Woman On Earth' Visits Puerto Vallarta 107
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event
Similar on eTradeWire
- Universal Data Acquisition System Controls Hydraulic Pressure Test
- The Autocycle Reimagined: Announcing Mash Motor Company and the Alpha
- Saint-Gobain Launches CeraGlide™ Boron Nitride Coatings
- ICATT Apprenticeship Program Welcomes Kaskaskia College to its Network
- NFPA Publishes 2019 Update to Fluid Power Technology Roadmap
- Torrey Hills Technologies Launches T65SL Production Model to Expand Its Three Roll Mill Machine Line
- LeFrois Expands Rochester with Two New Business Parks
- Dave's Mechanical Services, LLC Changes Name to Dave's Cooling and Heating
- Tekra, A Division of EIS, Inc. Showcasing at Printing United 2019
- Laminator rolls from MECA Solutions pass the tight tolerance test
Titletown Manufacturing has again ramped up its focus on efficiently machining small parts in Green Bay for OEMs throughout Wisconsin and North America with an investment in advanced production equipment.
With the addition of the Mazak Quick Turn Universal 250MY, Titletown Manufacturing can use the live tooling lathe to reduce setup times and provide cost-effective production benefits for customers.
"This machine enables our machinists to turn on the lathe and perform millwork at the same time," explains Dan Hilliard, co-owner and director of operations for Titletown Manufacturing. "The machine can cut keyways in a shaft after it's turned. It can also drill and tap holes both on-center and off-center."
Machining small parts is important for military, automotive, OEM customers
More on eTradeWire News
- Wintress Patrice - IAWP Life Coaching has a new home
- Colorado Authors Hall of Fame Launches
- Social Justice Sunday: Jobs, Justice & Education
- Blockchain, Cryptocurrency and the Future of Monetary Policy
- Afghanistan peace talks with Taliban failed under Khalilzad since 2018
The Mazak Quick Turn Universal 250MY features a maximum machining length of 23.7 inches and a maximum cutting diameter of 16.26 inches. When it comes to machining small parts, Titletown Manufacturing has equipment capable of producing parts as small as one-quarter inch round or square.
Titletown Manufacturing specializes in machining small parts for a variety of OEMs, including third-party suppliers for Department of Defense contractors in Wisconsin. The company's ability to satisfy a wide range of orders, including the manufacture of replacement parts, makes it a valued supplier for multiple industries.
"This machine's multi-tasking abilities deliver exceptionally high-quality performance and value for our customers," explains Titletown Manufacturing co-owner and director of sales Chris Fuss. "The 250MY configuration brings a milling capability together with Y-axis functionality in one place, which enables our team to be machining small parts and larger parts in one setup, saving time."
More on eTradeWire News
- Day Zero the Series streaming changes
- Emmanuel Renoir Legacy Brand Announces Exclusive Global Manufacturing Partner
- DCI Big Sky Hosts Open House, Community Invited to Tour New Facility
- All-City Classic 302 League - Week 1 Round -Up & Week 2 Predictions
- Pony 4 Precious Offers A Free Scholarship Contest
About Titletown Manufacturing
Titletown Manufacturing is the operating division of Precision Tool & Die LLC, a trusted metal fabrication shop with more than 60 years of experience in metal parts machining, producing high-quality components and providing custom CNC machining, metalworking, grinding, and custom metal fabrication solutions for a wide range of industrial customers throughout the region. The company employs 30 people at its facility at 1252 Marine Street in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
For more information on Titletown Manufacturing or to request a quote, please go to https://www.titletownmfg.com or call 920-435-9074.
View original article on machining small parts here.
- QLAdmin Solutions Chosen to Modernize Operations for William Penn Association
- We Sell Restaurants Sells Nona's Sweets of Charlotte, North Carolina
- Kambrian Corporation Awarded Three-Year Software Contract with Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA)
- Kambrian Becomes Licensed to Perform Low-Voltage Services in the States of CA, NV, WA, and FL
- Pony 4 Precious Announces Their 2020 Scholarship Program
- Kambrian Becomes a Certified Minority and Woman Owned Business (M/WBE) in the New York City
- Kambrian Obtains Contracting Vehicles Schedule 70 and CMAS
- Harvey Oyer's 'The Last Egret' Chosen for Best Student Reading List in the Nation
- 'America's Psychologist' Dr. Jeff Set to Keynote Fathers Incorporated 15th Anniversary Awards & Gala
- KiKi Shepard's The KIS Foundation, Inc. with CIT Bank presents 2019 Celebrity Golf Classic for Sickle Cell Disease Awareness
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results and Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sunknowledge Services: an Efficient Laboratory Billing Services Solution
- Metro Building and Remodeling Group named to Qualified Remodeler Magazine's Top 500 for 2019
- Engleberts Wooden Sunglasses Releases Fall Line Up
- New Stadium Blanket Start-Up Launches in Oregon to Address Cold Weather Sports
- AFEA Expands by Adding Chapter in Novato, CA
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas
- Educational Enrichment Company for Sale $185,000
- The 17th World Summit of Nobel Peace Laureates: highlighting the program
- Friedman Marketing and Public Relations Joins Unified Strategies Public Relations Network