Popular on eTradeWire
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 191
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 143
- Actress Marcia Cross Hosts Virtual Town Hall with U.S. Representatives Kathy Castor (FL) and Dr. Kim Schrier (WA) on the "PREVENT HPV Cancers Act" - 139
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians - 138
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 123
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World - 117
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
- Oklahoma The Newest Meet Now App has Arrived "Sooner" than Expected!
- Antoine Dunn's LOSE IT ALL premiers on BET SOUL as Song Breaks BILLBOARD R&B Top 40 Charts
Similar on eTradeWire
- 'Life Changing' Scheme: Law Firm Shortlisted for HR Excellence Award
- National talent firm creates a new approach to tackle the Great Resignation of 2021
- Legacy Book on Managing Conflict and Change by Co-creator of the TKI
- Ingomu launches new app, bringing coaching to those who need it and benefit from it most
- Hire Dynamics Celebrates 20 Years, Putting Over 625 People to work Each Day in Savannah
- Developing great leaders crucial to building a strong organisation
- Fabrication jobs at Robinson cater to a variety of skill sets
- Contact Discovery Services Ownership Co-Founds New Women-led Cyber Company and Appoints Twilla Case as CEO
- Integrity Employee Leasing board appoints Robert Hensley Chief Executive Officer
- David Botos, Founder & CEO of Helix Discusses Innovative Recruiting Channels
The Titan ATS unique, patent-pending Applicant Tracking System uses masked candidate profiles. No names, dates, or any other potentially discriminatory information will be displayed to the hiring team. These profiles feature a candidate headline as opposed to a name, average tenure, skill-matching, job descriptions, and more. It is only when the profile is unlocked by the candidate that their name, phone, and email are visible to the hiring team. The Titan ATS also features a public diversity accountability feature that shows the company's diversity make-up, goals, and progress to potential candidates and other visitors to the Careers Page.
More on eTradeWire News
- Author Meets Her Great Aunt for the First Time and Dedicates a Vampire Book to Her
- Sip LLC Announces the Launch of Sip! Extraordinary Drinking Chocolate
- Get To Know Matt "MK" Kiatipis a little more!
- Matt Kiatipis (MK) Takes the Internet and Street Ball Basketball by Storm
- Mounts Botanical Garden Will Be Hosting 13 Events
The profile, which takes 3 to 5 minutes to complete, provides all vital information, and even allows candidates to be creative and show their personality.
The first roll-out of the Titan ATS is currently available. Interested parties can sign up for a product demo at titanats.com!
"Hiring is a people business, and we should be focused on the person, not their wrapping, even in the application process. That's where the Titan ATS comes in."
- Katherine McCord, President
"This is what the hire process should look like"
- Jan Barlow, President, HR Disrupter Summit
Bias, however unintentional, runs rampant throughout the hire process, beginning with the application stage. According to Harvard Business Review, Caucasian applicants receive 36% more callbacks than African Americans and 24% more than Latino applicants. Per a study conducted by the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, the older an applicant, the less likely they are to receive a call back, and women struggle at an even larger rate to find employment as they age than their male counterparts. Our society and job seekers everywhere are calling out for change, so we at Titan ATS (https://www.titanats.com/) are answering that call!
More on eTradeWire News
- Megan Rapinoe and Sue Bird's Personal Nutritionist launches the first Health NFT Project
- Hospitality Funding Arranges $60M Construction Loan for 212-Room Austin Cambria
- Save on Tutoring Lessons On All Courses At Learnalgebralessons.com
- ICS Australia is now calling for papers for its Closing the Gap Conference series
- TVS Pet Parade Network.Com Adds The Undersea World of Jacques Cousteau to Winter Schedule
With 69% of applicants saying that company diversity and fair hiring practices matter to them, our system will allure top talent, and help to generate up to 19% more revenue as according to Boston Consulting Group this is common with companies that focus on diversity and hiring based off of skill sets, as opposed to biological attributes.
We are here to change the face of application technology, and put the focus back where it belongs, on people.
About Titan ATS:
The President and inventor of Titan ATS, Katherine McCord, is a public speaker and entrepreneur in the Recruiting Industry with a strong focus on True Diversity Hiring. The Titan ATS project is in collaboration with Hiring Thing, a long-standing applicant tracking technology provider.
- Thank You! With Deepest Gratitude
- LaDàna – #FKLMdoc & Her Dedication to Justice-Impacted Youth
- How Bulldog Mobile Billboards Uses Experiential Advertising To Promote Businesses
- Radio Host and PR Star Adrienne Mazzone
- Snell & Wilmer Welcomes Justin B. Birtcher to Phoenix Office
- New Platform Launches Making It Easy to Shop Online for Ethical Products
- Financing - Auto Loan for any credit situation, Good/Bad Credit, Newcomer and Bankruptcy
- With The Holidays Near And Retail Crime Up, Stores Begin Adding Security Guards
- LA Small Business Development Center Network & PPE Unite to Distribute PPE to Area Small Businesses
- 2015 BMW Series on Sale in GTA!
- Used 2018 Lexus NX available for Sale at Our Dealership!
- Minority Owned Business Breaking into the World of Franchising
- Bee Removal Service that doesnt kill the bees!
- Hernando County Emergency Physicians Joins Emergency Care Partners
- Costacos Collection Announces Inaugural NFT Drop with Baseball Legend Willie Mays
- Dentist, Transformational Coach and Consultant, Dr. Teresa Faye Morris, Hit Amazon Best-Seller Lists
- Dairy Queen's Miracle Treat Day helps serve hope for kids Oct. 28
- Public-private Partnership Delivers Critical Resource To Los Angeles Foster Families
- The historic antebellum Adams French mansion home in Aberdeen, Mississippi is for sale, for $750,000
- 'Women In Real Estate' Host Empowerment Networking Event at Tower City In Cleveland, Oh