Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 312
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 239
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 228
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 217
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 200
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 189
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 166
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 158
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD
- CrittEar Unveils Calm, Dog Earplugs
Similar on eTradeWire
- State of Black Business #stateofblackbusiness
- Police Challenge Coins That Honor America's Finest
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' BREONNA Chili' TAYLOR Decision: Louisville Barricaded! #NIKE'Spicy' NBA Mix!
- Share Stories of and Support for Individuals Impacted by the Pandemic on New Site
- Hug Your Hound Day: Labradors & Cockapoos Are the Most Huggable Hounds
- Global Bhagavad Gita Convention 2020 - A perfect platform to harness the inner strength
- Matthew Brickman Explains How Marital Property Is Divided In a Divorce During COVID-19
- Ankin Law Office Presents: Reasons Your Social Security Claim Keeps Getting Denied
- New Book: The self in each of us is key to civilization
- Did Black Lives Matter while Re-electing Lincoln?
Robert Kimbell, who has been Leader since the Party's inception, is stepping up to the role of Chairman, in order to guide the Party through its upcoming participation in elections in 2021.
Tim Considine takes over as Leader in order to direct election and publicity campaigns and act as the Party's public spokesman. Tim Considine has been Deputy Leader since June 2019.
Tim Considine brings to the leadership extensive business experience. After studying Law at Cambridge University and pursuing a career in banking for 10 years, he has focussed on business consultancy and running SME's for 30 years.
More on eTradeWire News
- Income Property Organization forms new partnership with District Capital
- Durand Bernarr New Album "DUR&" Premieres at #1 on Apple Music R&B Albums
- Closet Tec's 2020 Wallace E. Smith Young Designer Scholarship
- Letter written by Albert Einstein in 1943 condemning racism and segregation in the U.S. is for sale
- Laura Ruszkiewicz Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
"I am enormously excited to be taking on the challenge of bringing the Time Party to national attention" says Tim Considine. "Our nation's political scene is in dire need of fundamental reform. Mainstream politics have been hijacked by minority interest groups and self-serving agendas. We aim to give the silent majority a new voice."
"Our agenda is very simple : Build a Better Nation. We aim to deliver principled democratic government, with a clarity and energy which mainstream parties have failed to deliver over the last 50 years."
Media enquiries to : email@example.com
0333 311 0158
- Spectra360 Named To The Staffing Industry Analysts List Of Fastest-Growing US Staffing Firms
- Lake Tahoe Homeowner Sues Real Estate Brokers Alleging Fraud & Conspiracy in Property Transaction
- Rhoda Weiss, Ph.D., Joins Editorial Advisory Board of Strategic Health Care Marketing
- JK2 Construction named to Orlando Business Journal's Golden 100 list
- RE/MAX Names Top Producers in the United States and Worldwide
- Dan T. Geherin, Licensing Lawyer in Ann Arbor Discusses OWI/DUI Expungement
- Media creators, artists and nonprofit host Nebraska's first online music festival
- Pro-Technology Arizona Legislators Honored with 2020 Outstanding Tech Senator, Representative and Tech 10 Awards by the Arizona Technology Council
- Independent Presidential Candidate, Jade Simmons, Announces Her VP Running Mate, Claudeliah J. Roze
- How Professional Cleaning Helps Fight COVID-19
- Independent Presidential Candidate, Jade Simmons, Creates Her Own Stage for the Presidential Debates
- Geraldine DelPrete Named Chief Marketing Officer at SterlingRisk
- New from Down & Out Books: COAST TO COAST NOIR edited by Andrew McAleer and Paul D. Marks
- King Kullen Announces Three Executive Promotions
- Wanderful Academy Launches Photography for Travelers Course
- Spooktacular Pet Costume Contest Goodwill hosts event for furry friends
- Cornerstone Bank Breaks Ground on New Bank in Bismarck
- Dynatrace earns top position in ISG Provider Lens™ Cloud-Native Observability Solutions Quadrant
- STARK Industries LLC Supports Space Center Houston's Exhibit on NASA Innovations During the Pandemic via NASA JPL-Designed VITAL Ventilator Loan
- Obkio Releases Innovative Live Traceroutes Feature