Popular on eTradeWire
- Vegan travel has changed forever! 217
- Local Travel Professional Becomes Cunard Voyage Expert by Earning Top Rank in Cunard Academy 192
- Megha Dontha Narrates Audiobook Version of Best-Selling Startup Book 'The 60 Minute Startup' 135
- Full Schedule for the Women in Travel Summit North America Released 122
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 121
- 'Around the World Open House' features $20G in giveaways 115
- Celebrate National Plan for Vacation Day with The Merrill Hotel 113
- Make Money on YouTube Without Making A Video 108
- All You Need To Know About Cruises Departing From New York and New Jersey 105
- Revenue Insight emerges as world's leading business intelligence solution for hospitality industry
Similar on eTradeWire
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce proudly Welcomed Back Differex Value LLC as a Gold Member
- Google Will Index Sites Linked With No-Follow
- Join Our Entrepreneur Digital Marketing Network
- Ann Marie Mayuga, AMM Communications, Presents at March 19 SLSAE Lunch & Program
- Digital Media Solutions Names Kathy Bryan As Chief Marketing Officer
- MazzMedia Produces Video For Waterbury Regional Chamber To Recruit New Members
- The Global Premedia Network (GPN) announced today further expansion of its strategic partnership with premedia providers from Europe and Oceania
- Outsourced Marketing Firm TribalVision Featured as a Top Digital Marketing Agency in Boston by TopMarketingCompanies.com
- Fiber-shield Industries Inc. Initiates Robust Social Media Communications
- QuiAri Helps Families Affected By The Taal Volcanic Eruption In The Philippines
The selection of Tim Sumer caps a search process facilitated by Heidrick & Struggles, an international search firm which specializes in placing executives at the nation's largest and most prestigious organizations. A large initial prospect pool was narrowed by stages to a group who interviewed with the board's succession committee, and then to a final round who met with board leadership.
"After a lengthy yet thorough search process, the board is pleased to have found the best individual to assume leadership of this world-class digital marketing organization," said Jeffrey Gold, chairman of the Worldwide Agency board of trustees. "Tim Sumer has a track record of strong leadership both inside and outside of digital media. This combined with his deep industry knowledge and institutional tenure makes Tim uniquely qualified to lead the Worldwide Agency successfully into the future."
More on eTradeWire News
- Alkaline Phosphatase Staining Kit
- Why good, kind, and positive people are always happier
- Assault Industries introduces a new UTV specific tool kit!
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present THE FOUR TOPS
- Lawton Improv Theatre Set To Release First Performance of the Year
"Tim is the best choice from a deep pool of interested and highly qualified candidates," said Edward Farley, chair of the board's succession committee and CTO. "He's been a successful executive with DHS and elsewhere. More importantly, he's a great fit with each of the four critical leadership competencies we evaluated as part of our selection process: strategic agility, business acumen, vision, and mission-driven orientation. We're delighted that he's accepted the position."
"I'm honored, and I'm grateful to the board for the opportunity to lead this exceptional organization of creative, dedicated and talented professionals," said Sumer. We produce innovative, relevant and insightful marketing strategies every day, and our work impacts the world far beyond where we live. This is a terrific opportunity that any leader would welcome."
Tim Sumer, 30, holds a bachelor's in accounting from the University of North Carolina, and a Masters in Business Administration from Georgetown University. He's managed the development of many websites and applications for the US Government and private sector. At Marriott International HQ, based in Bethesda, MD, Tim aided in the development of the company intranet that over 500,000 users logged onto everyday across the globe. He perfected his skills working at Lockheed Martin and then DHS, where he specialized in the creation and management of Sharepoint farms. Tim Sumer is an avid traveler and adventure seeker. He loves exploring new cultures and getting out of his comfort zone.
More on eTradeWire News
- Gyms For Dogs Introduces The Cool Dog Splash Pool
- Houston Trailblazer, Jade Simmons, Hosts Restoration Rally
- Referral Program Rewards and Incentives: Save & Go Beyond Quotes
- Exclusive Screening launches the Beautiful Day Un Dia Bonito Show Season 3
- What Is Betterment in Auto Insurance?
- 889 Global Solutions Celebrates 20th Anniversary
- 'Landscapes and Seascapes: The Great Outdoors' Exhibit at Mason House Gallery
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client ShelfGenie on Induction into the Franchise Hall of Fame
- Miami-Dade County Value Adjustment Board (VAB) Selects Pioneer To Implement Axia™
- Window Treatment Marketing Pros Adds Amy Wolff Interiors to Growing Client List
- Official Release of "How I Beat Death, Disease, Divorce & Debt:"
- QComm Demystifies $150 million LPTV Repack Question
- Bullseye Home Services Acquires The Surfin' Plumbers
- $84 Million Construction and $36 Million of Equity for Jersey City QOZ Multi-Family Project
- 2015 BMW 3 Series 320I for Sale!
- New Fourth Edition of ASA Valuing Machinery and Equipment Book Released
- William H. "Bill" Cress, Vaudeville Star dead at 97
- Sip & Swine BBQ Festival Perfectly Seasoned for Its Fifth Year
- Chiropractic Treatment for Back Pain
- Comedian Don Barnhart Reopens Jokesters Comedy Club With Best Deal In Las Vegas
- Sucrose Phosphorylase Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- Drinkmate™ Introduces Personal Stainless-Steel Sparkling Beverage Bottle
- Caucus Weekend 2020 Features Panel Discussion on 'Maternal Mortality and Morbidity
- Boulder International Film Festival: March 5th - March 8th, 2020 includes Celebrity Appearances, Award-Winning Filmmakers, New Adventure Film Pavilion
- Author and Sex Therapist Dr. Donna Oriowo Launches Cocoa Butter & Hair Grease Website to Help Encourage Self-Love as it Relates to Skin and Hair