Popular on eTradeWire
- Several UK Mortgage businesses have now successfully franchised their operations 473
- Bedfont adds 2 new respiratory specialists to its NObreath® Medical Advisory Board 127
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion 124
- South Coast Improvement, Co. wins renovation project at Sunrise Senior Living
- Roofers On Demand Best Roofers
- Lapels Dry Cleaning annual clothing drive to benefit Big Brother Big Sister Foundation
- Jet Direct Mortgage Opens New Branch Office In Wilmington, North Carolina
- PhyberTech: A multi-faceted tech firm founded by tech prodigy Pratik KC
- MommaWork Offers Free Breastfeeding Support to LGBTQ Families
- Executive Order Might Get Citizenship Question Back On Census
Similar on eTradeWire
- AdQuire Media Welcomes Chris Ambrosio as Chief Revenue Officer
- REAL Trends + Tom Ferry Announce 2019 America's Best Real Estate Agents List Seventh Annual Real Estate Ranking
- Attention CEOs, CMOs, Sales and Advertising re The Advertising Attribution Question
- Local Marketing Company Celebrates 10 Years of Impacting the Community
- FetchRev Goes Global with Automated Marketing Platform for Local Merchants
- WebCEO, the Agency Oriented Marketing Platform, Launches a New Local SEO Module
- Promotional Marketing Expert, Danette Gossett, On How To Thank Those People Who Refer Prospects
- Relevate Health Group Once Again Named A Top 100 Healthcare Agency
- Leo Bottary Announces the Launch of Peernovation
- #NEWTRUTHS Launches During the 2019 Cincinnati Music Festival to Showcase the Strength and Dispel Myths of Black Culture
The selection of Tim Sumer caps a search process facilitated by Heidrick & Struggles, an international search firm which specializes in placing executives at the nation's largest and most prestigious organizations. A large initial prospect pool was narrowed by stages to a group who interviewed with the board's succession committee, and then to a final round who met with board leadership.
"After a lengthy yet thorough search process, the board is pleased to have found the best individual to assume leadership of this world-class digital marketing organization," said Jeffrey Gold, chairman of the Worldwide Agency board of trustees. "Tim Sumer has a track record of strong leadership both inside and outside of digital media. This combined with his deep industry knowledge and institutional tenure makes Tim uniquely qualified to lead the Worldwide Agency successfully into the future."
More on eTradeWire News
- TEEF! Donates $1,000 to Humane Society
- Discover Canada Rally in Support of SickKids Foundation
- Groundbreaking New App Revolutionizes Millennial Travel
- A+ Editing Website Shutting Down for Maintenance in July
- Cultural Council of Palm Beach County Announces 15th Annual Season of CULTURE & COCKTAILS
"Tim is the best choice from a deep pool of interested and highly qualified candidates," said Edward Farley, chair of the board's succession committee and CTO. "He's been a successful executive with DHS and elsewhere. More importantly, he's a great fit with each of the four critical leadership competencies we evaluated as part of our selection process: strategic agility, business acumen, vision, and mission-driven orientation. We're delighted that he's accepted the position."
"I'm honored, and I'm grateful to the board for the opportunity to lead this exceptional organization of creative, dedicated and talented professionals," said Sumer. We produce innovative, relevant and insightful marketing strategies every day, and our work impacts the world far beyond where we live. This is a terrific opportunity that any leader would welcome."
Tim Sumer, 30, holds a bachelor's in accounting from the University of North Carolina, and a Masters in Business Administration from Georgetown University. He's managed the development of many websites and applications for the US Government and private sector. At Marriott International HQ, based in Bethesda, MD, Tim aided in the development of the company intranet that over 500,000 users logged onto everyday across the globe. He perfected his skills working at Lockheed Martin and then DHS, where he specialized in the creation and management of Sharepoint farms. Tim Sumer is an avid traveler and adventure seeker. He loves exploring new cultures and getting out of his comfort zone.
More on eTradeWire News
- New Release! Relationships 7 by Piers Anthony is now available from Dreaming Big Publications!
- Intelliloan Named LendingTree Top Ten Lender For Q2 2019
- Dave Goodrich 3D Trio Plays in Culpeper, VA
- Announcing Anonymous Email Address: ANONYMOUSEMAILADDRESS.COM
- Georgia Coalition for the Peoples' Agenda Statement on President Trump's Racist Attacks Against Four Congresswomen
- AtlasFAI Welcomes Additional Offices in Arizona!
- ACE1 Colorimetric Activity Assay Kit
- Tiger Fuel supports Chesapeake Bay conservation efforts at ten car wash locations
- It's a Publicity Palooza! AuthorYOU Mini-Extravaganza!
- Estate & Asset Protection Law Firm Founder Victoria L Collier On Protecting Digital Assets
- Follow Alice, A Girl Determined To Protect Her Body, Her Future, and Her Heart in "Wasted Pretty"
- A Hurricane Unleashes A Monstrosity From The Past In "The Breach" by Author Edward J. McFadden III
- Sales, Discounts, and Rewards with Passfeed
- ExcelRT Builder 2.0 Allows Spreadsheet Author to Become App Developer
- Nick Cabrera Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- AVAIlL Adds Integration with McNeel's Rhino Modeler
- YINCAE Advanced Materials, LLC. Proudly Announces ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- OKay Network Releases New Billing/Support Platform
- The Waste Land on Earth? An Innovative Exhibition opening
- THE COPELAND KIDS by Cecilia Copeland wins Queen Supreme Best Feature Script at The Queen Palm Int. Film Festival Annual Screening and Awards
- Joe Romas Joins Mequon, Wis., Office of Ameriprise Financial
- Learn More About Our Medical Exterior Design
- Gateway Community Outreach tops Our City Media Readers' Choice voting for Charity Community Service
- Monitoring Temperature for Industrial Heat Treating Ovens
- Sperling Dermatology Celebrates 3- Year Anniversary and Jersey Shore Location Grand Opening