Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 306
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 236
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 224
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 213
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 195
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 187
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 163
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 157
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD
- CrittEar Unveils Calm, Dog Earplugs
Similar on eTradeWire
- Gutter Pro Leaf Slugger Gutter Guards Make Your Gutters Clog Free
- A Thousand Ways to Save Energy - And $$$$
- Tree Transplanting Company Helps Resolve Neighborhood Conflict
- CFIC Funding Announces Construction Equipment Financing Program with Good or Bad Credit
- Wayne Brothers Resurrects 100+ Year Old Charlotte Company
- Stevens Construction begins Truly Nolen Operations Building
- Implementing the Future of Transportation Webinar - Added Panelist Brian Kelly/CEO California High Speed Rail Authority
- Bruce Chartrand joins Stevens Construction as project manager
- Online Auction to Benefit CTEF Takes Place October 21 - 26, 2020
- CATCO Demolition Completes Demolition of Former Shop Rite/Wakefern Distribution Warehouse
The Housing Innovation Awards are part of the DOE Zero Energy Ready Home program which recognizes home builders for their leadership in increasing energy efficiency and improving indoor air quality. National experts from across the building industry review all applications and judge them based on a number of categories from energy performance metrics, land development, design, quality construction, sales and marketing, consumer education and business metrics.
Grand Winners will be announced at the EEBA Virtual High Performance Home Summit which will run from September 29 to October 6.
More on eTradeWire News
- Independent Presidential Candidate, Jade Simmons, Creates Her Own Stage for the Presidential Debates
- Geraldine DelPrete Named Chief Marketing Officer at SterlingRisk
- New from Down & Out Books: COAST TO COAST NOIR edited by Andrew McAleer and Paul D. Marks
- King Kullen Announces Three Executive Promotions
- Wanderful Academy Launches Photography for Travelers Course
Tim O'Brien Homes' winning home is a split-bedroom floor plan with an open-concept design. A large, angled kitchen island serves as a focal point for the living space and is visible from the foyer. An owner's suite sits in the back corner behind the two-car garage with two additional bedrooms on the opposite side.
This and all homes from Tim O'Brien prioritize energy efficiency by using the latest building science to reach an average Home Energy Rating Score of 45. Tim O'Brien Homes is in the top one percent of builders in the country as a DOE Zero Energy Ready Home Partner.
About Tim O'Brien Homes: Tim O'Brien Homes (https://www.timobrienhomes.com/) focuses on improving the home building experience, as well as a devoted commitment to energy efficiency, innovative designs, green building practices and renewable technologies. Dedicated to delivering extraordinary building experiences; Tim O'Brien Homes offers home and lot packages and build on your lot options in the Milwaukee and Madison, Wisconsin areas featuring a 5-Year Energy Savings Guarantee, 10-Year Limited Warranty and green saving benefits that ensure value, longevity, and comfort in our homes.
- Progress Capital Arranges $13.5M Permanent Financing for 'The Residences at the Gemini'
- FLATTOAST TO MICROSOFT: We would Love To Have Your Company As a Strategic Partner!
- Annual Fall Harvest Wine Dinner Returns to Bavarian Inn Restaurant
- The Benefits of Digital Marketing Internships
- 3D HoloGroup and ThirdEye, Bring Augmented Reality to Global Industry
- 3D HoloGroup and MAS Safety Services Make OSHA Easy
- United We Rise Works To Collectively End The HIV Epidemic For Every(Black)Body
- Tech Built To Inspire A Blue Zone Lifestyle
- Siding Company Helps Prepare Local Homes & Businesses for Winter
- Cheeses of Europe Celebrates Brunch Culture
- HOPEFEST 360° Announced as Epic Worldwide Event Amplifying the Voices of Ordinary People
- Batman, Shadowhunters, Bruce Campbell Last Fan Standing Among New Wizard World Virtual Experiences
- Have Learner Drivers & Public Transport Avoiders Boosted Car Sales?
- ROSIE READER Launches Literary Adventures for Children Ages 3 to 5
- "Felix Unbound" by Cathy Gunn is published by New Generation
- "The Reluctant Assassin" by Bip Wetherell is published
- Global Nerve Repair and Regeneration Market Size, Share and Future Scope
- GD Rectifiers partners with API Capacitors to offer bespoke solutions
- Alana Joanne Engages Listeners With a Different Perspective of Mental Illness
- Cadcorp offers substantial additions to online GIS and web mapping capability in G-Cloud 12