Popular on eTradeWire
- Roasters Coffee - Community Giving Day December 31st, 2018 187
- NCRF Proudly Announces the 20th Annual Black College Expo Giving Millions in Scholarships On Site 179
- Apex Officer Showcasing Latest Virtual Reality Police Training Innovation at CES 2019 163
- Author & Motivational Specialist Stephanie C. White was a Keynote Speaker at the Wow Wedding Expo 154
- Homestake Capital teams up with CCB Foundation to make bike racing an educational experience 153
- Steve Dalton Wes Wilt Being Investigated 124
- Kemet Educational Services launches Holiday STEM Online Course 124
- Actor and MTv show host Nick Cannon pays it forward 105
- The Fastest Way To Build The Boarder Wall In 2019: Jose Franco For US President 2020 105
- Easy to Build Network by BUSYZ
Similar on eTradeWire
- Free 1000 feet CAT5e UL Riser box on purchase of 10 boxes
- INI to Highlight Customer Successes at Avaya ENGAGE® 2019
- ACI Announces In-Building Wireless Congress 2019, June 10-12, in Las Vegas
- Ruby Receptionists Acquires ProfessionalChats
- Evolve IP Recognized on CRN Next-Gen 250 List
- 360insights Acquires Sales SPIFF Technology Specialists MTC Performance
- P2 Business Solutions Adds Jerry Tedino as Vice President of Channel Engagement
- TimelyBill to Exhibit at ITEXPO Florida 2019
- Ringing in the New Year, a new and transparent inmate communications system
- Emerging Sales "Christmas & New Year's Eve"
The event will take place across three days at the Pullman St Pancras Hotel on November 28, as part of TMT Finance's three-day Leadership Summit comprising of Comms World Finance 2018, Media Leaders Summit 2018 and the TMT M&A Awards 2018.
Chairman and CEO of Tillman Global Holdings, Sanjiv Ahuja will be opening Comms Finance World 2018 with a Leadership Fireside Chat to highlight the strategies that businesses are developing to expand their infrastructure portfolios globally.
"We're pleased to be part of Comms Finance World 2018, especially in a year that has seen the demand for data radically expand. We're looking forward to sharing our experience of helping customers focus on expanding their coverage and capacity across the world," said Ahuja, who was previously CEO of Orange Group.
More on eTradeWire News
- Peak Physical Therapy & Sports Performance volunteers with South Shore Elder Services' Meals Program
- Jim Stepanich of RTP Sports Medicine & Physical Therapy reminds No RX required for PT in Illinois
- Rotary Club of Flagler Beach to Host Race of the Runway for Rotary Fundraiser Feb. 2nd
- UK Singer/Songwriter Rob Palladino Releases Highly Anticipated Debut Album "Spirit Trail"
- Too much Clutter? Winter Storage Tips from PODS® Tucson Moving and Storage Leader
- Maria Raquel Thomas Named Featured Slimer at Largest DC Slime Expo
- Federal Government Employees Without Pay Get Free Jumps At Sky Zone Joliet
"2018 has seen the proliferation of data globally and there is an ever increasing demand for developing telecommunication infrastructure across the world. Tillman is well-positioned to capitalise on the growth opportunity that this brings and we're looking forward to discussing how M&A activity within this sector will increase to capture the potential of 5G over the coming years," said Managing Director of TMT Finance, Dominic Lowndes."
Suruchi Ahuja, CFO of Tillman Infrastructure will also be participating in the Mobile Towers Breakout Session discussing how mobile infrastructure portfolios are developing across Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia and where the next wave of opportunities within industry will originate. The panel brings together mobile infrastructure leaders and investors including Scott Coates, CEO of Wireless Infrastructure Group and Jose Manuel Aisa Mancho, CFO of Cellnex.
Comms Finance World 2018 (https://www.tmtfinance.com/commsworld?utm_source=PR&utm_campaign=Tillman) will feature over 250 attendees from across the world and 80 speakers across 30 sessions within the event programme. Other key companies represented at the event include: Liberty Global, VEON, TDC, BT, Vodafone, Orange, Ofcom, European Commission and many more.
More on eTradeWire News
- Jim Stepanich of RTP Sports Medicine & Physical Therapy announces their Fourth Anniversary
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Thryv as a Trustee Member
- Monsieur Job Mixes Electronic-Infused Latin Rhythms with "Melancholic Happy" ft. Clindistino
- Federal government shutdown postpones World Children's Festival on The National Mall
- Siebert Cisneros Shank Leaps to Second Nationally in Co-Managed Muni Bond Issues
- Life Changing Autism Treatment by Genesis Medical Center is Giving Hope to Parents
- Fiber Artists Thread Work With Technology, Politics, and Pop Culture
For more information about Comms Finance World including tickets please visit www.tmtfinance.com/commsworld (https://www.tmtfinance.com/commsworld?utm_source...) or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for speaker and sponsor opportunities.
- Family Office Magazine announce Family Office live News service
- Learn to Trade Forex and Cryptocurrencies
- Montclair Art Museum Offers Free Admission To Federal Employees During Government Shutdown
- Tax Expert & Advisor Barry Fowler, EA Talks About How Partial Government Shutdown Affects Taxpayers
- Former opponents inside the UFC cage unite for an event aimed at empowering women
- Desert Storm veteran releases military-based time travel novel
- Kim Santino Brings Over 20 Years of Sales and Training Experience to Harbor Point at Centerville
- QIRT Experts Appear as Panelists for 2019 NAHC PDGM Roadshow
- New Single MAIDENS From Singer-Songwriter Stephen Winston Hits The Airwaves
- Announcing Apache ActiveMQ Artemis Support
- AllSight Named Second Generation Master Data Management Vendor by Forrester Research
- Hybrid Studios to Host Annual Artist Relations' Pre-NAMM Event for Third Consecutive Year
- A&A Global Imports Data Security Breach Class Action Investigation
- IBT of Miami explores infrastructure construction in Costa Rica
- Spring Mobile Acquired by Prime Communications
- Martin Williams Releases New Music Video for Simple Things Are Best
- Fuyao North America launching new processing center in Greenville County, South Carolina
- New Jersey Hospital Selects Mobile Solutions from GD & Sonim for Acute Care Team Communications
- New Sermon Podcast from the Rev. Jay Lawlor
- Southern Ocean Made Accredited Business Gets Grant Funding