Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 407
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 159
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 153
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 137
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 114
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 113
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Arsonist Firebombs Daystar Television Network's Jerusalem Studio
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
Similar on eTradeWire
- Ruby Receptionists Named A Fastest Growing Company for a Record-Breaking 12th Year
- Printek Launches VP420 Mobile Printer Series
- Innovative Systems Launches New Enterprise SIP ACS Server
- Night Stalker Foundation (NSF) Announces Refocused Mission to Serve the Critical Needs for Night Sta
- Theresa Caragol's Support for Book How to Be a Woman in Technology Benefits Many
- Tango Networks and ASC Team to Bring Compliant Mobile Communications to Enterprises
- Infrastructure Masons to Offer Scholarships for CNet Training's Data Centre Technical Education
- Pragma continues growth with two new appointments
- Ericsson-LG's UK distributor, Pragma, announces Ideas Lab Tour
- Vitek IP Announces the Availability of Location Intelligence Patent Portfolio
The event will take place across three days at the Pullman St Pancras Hotel on November 28, as part of TMT Finance's three-day Leadership Summit comprising of Comms World Finance 2018, Media Leaders Summit 2018 and the TMT M&A Awards 2018.
Chairman and CEO of Tillman Global Holdings, Sanjiv Ahuja will be opening Comms Finance World 2018 with a Leadership Fireside Chat to highlight the strategies that businesses are developing to expand their infrastructure portfolios globally.
"We're pleased to be part of Comms Finance World 2018, especially in a year that has seen the demand for data radically expand. We're looking forward to sharing our experience of helping customers focus on expanding their coverage and capacity across the world," said Ahuja, who was previously CEO of Orange Group.
More on eTradeWire News
- Tuesday Night Comics at North Coast Rep
- Ideation at North Coast Repertory Theatre
- Springfield Jazz and Roots Festival Set to Draw Thousands to Downtown Springfield on August 10
- Glutamate Dehydrogenase Inhibitor Screening Kit (Fluorometric) K185
- EZClick™ Myristoylated Protein Assay Kit, Red Fluorescence
"2018 has seen the proliferation of data globally and there is an ever increasing demand for developing telecommunication infrastructure across the world. Tillman is well-positioned to capitalise on the growth opportunity that this brings and we're looking forward to discussing how M&A activity within this sector will increase to capture the potential of 5G over the coming years," said Managing Director of TMT Finance, Dominic Lowndes."
Suruchi Ahuja, CFO of Tillman Infrastructure will also be participating in the Mobile Towers Breakout Session discussing how mobile infrastructure portfolios are developing across Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia and where the next wave of opportunities within industry will originate. The panel brings together mobile infrastructure leaders and investors including Scott Coates, CEO of Wireless Infrastructure Group and Jose Manuel Aisa Mancho, CFO of Cellnex.
Comms Finance World 2018 (https://www.tmtfinance.com/commsworld?utm_source=PR&utm_campaign=Tillman) will feature over 250 attendees from across the world and 80 speakers across 30 sessions within the event programme. Other key companies represented at the event include: Liberty Global, VEON, TDC, BT, Vodafone, Orange, Ofcom, European Commission and many more.
More on eTradeWire News
- Comic-Con Best Documentary Winner About Artist Who Inspired US Space Program Heads for SoCal Launch
- Axiom Eco-Pest Control Sponsors "Fight the Bite" Blood Drive to Focus on Mosquito Awareness
- Revitalization of the Fashion Business Concept Communicates a Powerful Force
- IFLM Special Shareholders Meeting - Early Notice
- Free Wheelchair Mission's 16th Annual Miracle of Mobility Gala Planned for July 25th
For more information about Comms Finance World including tickets please visit www.tmtfinance.com/commsworld (https://www.tmtfinance.com/commsworld?utm_sourc...) or contact email@example.com for speaker and sponsor opportunities.
- Junior Achievement to host Bowl-A-Thon on Aug. 21 at HeadPinz
- VoiceNation launches new website for improved UX and streamlined ordering
- The Continuing Adventures of the USS Batfish
- Quick move-in homes available in vibrant community
- Shell Point's 2019 Summer Concert Series welcomes Aibou Duo July 10
- Kintetsu International Holds Milestone Anniversary of their Annual KIE Travel Showcase!
- Medicare Confusion Medicare Supplement or Medicare Advantage Explained – Cary Nagdeman
- Triage Partners Licenses WipIT™ SaaS to Global Logistics Company
- Miami-Dade County Youth Fair & Exposition selects Eduardo Cora as president and CEO
- Blackhawk Plastic Surgery Welcomes Expert Plastic Surgeon, Timothy Rankin MD
- BPM Partners with Local Schools for Earth Day Clean Up
- Wellquest Medical expands Patient Care Services now Offering Telemedicine and Telehealth
- Studio Channel Islands Art Center Welcomes New Board Member
- High Speed Ethernet Data Acquisition
- Salt Lake Refugee Family Family Gets Big Gift From Local Business to Celebrate World Refugee Day
- What Is OfferBot? Mobile Real Estate
- Hundreds gather to take Ice Bucket Challenge, send message
- Country Villa Rehabilitation Center in Irvine Sued for Elder Abuse and Fraud
- Essential Alternatives, makers of Shoe Defenders™ Announces Market Campaign and New Products
- Hurricane prep built into new Cape Coral senior community