Popular on eTradeWire
- Pura Cura Offers a CBD Starter Pack for Customers Looking for Multiple Flavors 216
- Rum Leanez 5 yrs old - Rum San Domingo and Rum Berde 201
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 179
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 122
- NY Yankee Fans Turn Into Stars At Bronx Bomber Blues 121
- Participating Restaurants Announced Taste of Love 120
- New Book Shows Women How to Have Career Success in Tech Today 106
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 101
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- Texas Provider Upgrades Video Service
- TimelyBill to Exhibit at Channel Partners Conference & Expo 2019
- BEC Technologies and Star Solutions Partner to Deliver End-to-End CBRS Solution
- 5 Key Factors to Understand When Selecting a Cloud Voice Provider
- Ruby Partners with Nextiva to Deliver Integrated Phone and Receptionist Service Solution
- Gary Coben, Senior Vice President of Channel Services at Evolve IP, Recognized as a 2019 CRN® Channel Chief
- Kenmei Technologies Announces New Headquarters Relocation to Accommodate Rapid Growth
- Guerra Wilson Group LLC Enters in to Partnership with FlashForward ICT to Provide Access to Canadian
- Massive Networks Partners with INDATEL To Expand Its Infrastructure to Rural America
- Great Plains Communications Adds Bradley Dean Bates as New Enterprise Sales Representative
The event will take place across three days at the Pullman St Pancras Hotel on November 28, as part of TMT Finance's three-day Leadership Summit comprising of Comms World Finance 2018, Media Leaders Summit 2018 and the TMT M&A Awards 2018.
Chairman and CEO of Tillman Global Holdings, Sanjiv Ahuja will be opening Comms Finance World 2018 with a Leadership Fireside Chat to highlight the strategies that businesses are developing to expand their infrastructure portfolios globally.
"We're pleased to be part of Comms Finance World 2018, especially in a year that has seen the demand for data radically expand. We're looking forward to sharing our experience of helping customers focus on expanding their coverage and capacity across the world," said Ahuja, who was previously CEO of Orange Group.
More on eTradeWire News
- Revenge Thriller ROBOWOMAN Premieres on April 11, 2019 at Laemmle Glendale
- Most Popular Vacation Style in Mediterranean
- NAWBO Phoenix to present point/counter point program about legislating women on corporate boards
- The Best of the Bay Area: Anti-Aging Specialist, Richard Haxton, Has Changed the Face of Aging
- Acora wins new business software project with OATS Ltd
"2018 has seen the proliferation of data globally and there is an ever increasing demand for developing telecommunication infrastructure across the world. Tillman is well-positioned to capitalise on the growth opportunity that this brings and we're looking forward to discussing how M&A activity within this sector will increase to capture the potential of 5G over the coming years," said Managing Director of TMT Finance, Dominic Lowndes."
Suruchi Ahuja, CFO of Tillman Infrastructure will also be participating in the Mobile Towers Breakout Session discussing how mobile infrastructure portfolios are developing across Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia and where the next wave of opportunities within industry will originate. The panel brings together mobile infrastructure leaders and investors including Scott Coates, CEO of Wireless Infrastructure Group and Jose Manuel Aisa Mancho, CFO of Cellnex.
Comms Finance World 2018 (https://www.tmtfinance.com/commsworld?utm_source=PR&utm_campaign=Tillman) will feature over 250 attendees from across the world and 80 speakers across 30 sessions within the event programme. Other key companies represented at the event include: Liberty Global, VEON, TDC, BT, Vodafone, Orange, Ofcom, European Commission and many more.
More on eTradeWire News
- IRS deadline approaching for small, non-profit organizations
- The New Jersey State Children's Chorus (NJSCC) presents "Songs of the Earth"
- Stoopjuice.com Increased Website Traffic By 3,178% In 12 Weeks
- Gulf Coast Village celebrates 30 years of serving seniors in Southwest Florida by expanding services
- YieldBuilder – An Organic Growing Alternative
For more information about Comms Finance World including tickets please visit www.tmtfinance.com/commsworld (https://www.tmtfinance.com/commsworld?utm_source...) or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for speaker and sponsor opportunities.
- Tips For Parents Of Pre School Children To Identify Behavious Traits
- Construction & Design Inc. will serve as 2019 Corporate Sponsor for John Palmer Art
- American Society of Appraisers Appoints Johnnie White as New Chief Executive Officer
- World Mental Health Coalition Interdisciplinary Conference, National Press Club Ballroom - Washington DC Tuesday, 3/19, 12:45pm
- Cloud Wars: Elasticsearch Controversy, VMware Recruits Partners for AWS Push + more
- Announcing Artaria: Artistic Fashion and Classical Music Showcase
- Petite designer registration for UNDER ends soon
- Residence Inn Hotel Opens on Myrtle Beach Oceanfront
- Beto Was a Hacker, But So What
- Mobliciti Wins Innovation Award at LexisNexis Awards
- Orphanion Partners With LGM Pharma To Expand Global Access To Its Niche API Services
- EclecticIQ listed in Gartner Market Guide for Security Threat Intelligence 2019
- Christchurch shooting – What to do in your daily social media & digital marketing activities
- Marlene Todibio Earns Clcs Designation
- SOulFully Textured, A Natural Hair Experience
- Tartan Week Festivities Kickoff on GingerNewYork TV Show in New York City
- Fusing East and West: a new kind of medical practice takes off in Naples, FL
- Bensalem Cleaning and Painting Company
- The Moses Controversy- Another Angle Plus New Revelation
- The Things We Do at Odyssey Theatre