Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5422
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 158
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 136
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 106
- EPIC Crude Oil Pipeline Announces Re-Opening of Second Open Season
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
Similar on eTradeWire
- Becky Lucas named interim CEO of Habitat for Humanity of Lee and Hendry Counties
- MASS Down Syndrome Congress Jersey Winner!
- Thiel College hosts local community for Sharon Regional health and wellness series
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Network Realty and Partners are Making Dreams Come True
- Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission (NEMTAC) Announces the Appointment of Advisory Board Members
- The Spruill Arts Guild Raises Over $47,000 for the Spruill Center for the Arts
- Acts 4 Ministry, Inc. Board of Directors Welcomes New Chairperson, John Bishop
- Warrick Dunn Charities Hosting Annual CELEbration Dinner & Golf Classic on June 9–10
- Nonprofits First Releases 501cPro Toolkit Invaluable Tool for Growing Nonprofits
- Hundreds to lace up their shoes & stretch their muscles during the 14th annual western walk
Tigerlily Foundation partnered with Red Bamboo Marketing (RBM), a leading marketing agency in Red Bank, NJ, with extensive experience in rebranding growing non-profits. RBM's creative team, led by Michelle Sassa and Karen Manganillo, developed the program identity including the logo, the program's mission and key message pillars. In addition, RBM is also working on the campaign rollout pro-bono.
"Have the Chat is our newest educational outreach program that will help ignite conversations with young women about their breast health, wellness, survivorship, how to have conversations with healthcare providers, understand metastatic breast cancer and enhance communication with caregivers," said Maimah Karmo, President/CEO of Tigerlily Foundation. "RBM's team helped us organize our program vision and goals to create powerful messages and brand our program to reach an even wider audience. We were aligned on the insight that it can be awkward for young girls to talk about their bodies, and together, we have developed a culture-changing campaign to overcome this hurdle."
More on eTradeWire News
- Direct Referrals Put Professional Service Firms at Risk
- FairyClean Janitorial is taking the commercial & office cleaning to the next level
- LIGHT WORK by Howard Jackson is published
- On The Run - By Scott Stevens - Officially Released By Sunbury Press!
- Tai Lopez Reviews - Tai Lopez Reveals "How to Get Rich"
The educational program focuses on helping young women broach conversations about breast health earlier and more often, providing information on early detection, prompt treatment, and health risks and challenges for young survivors. Have the Chat will include a series of conversation starters that will touch important topics such as self-exams, screening, genetics, metastatic breast cancer, caregiver needs, lifestyle and wellness, as well as clinical trials, survivorship and addressing mental health needs while in treatment and beyond.
"Working with Tigerlily was another opportunity for RBM to assist a nationwide nonprofit in reaching more of their target audience through updated branding," said Jennifer Garcia, CEO of Red Bamboo Marketing. "In this case, we helped Tigerlily Foundation brand a new educational program that fit within their organization's overall mission, creating a clear look and messaging that really resonates with their target in a meaningful way."
About Tigerlily Foundation: Tigerlily Foundation is a national breast cancer foundation providing awareness, advocacy and hands-on support to young women (15-45) during and after breast cancer. Through our programs, we seek to educate and empower women of all background. We strive to improve the quality of life and end isolation among breast cancer survivors. Most importantly, we encourage and endeavor to empower girls and young women through every phase of their journey, and to show them that they are not alone, but are beautiful, strong, and that they can be transformed – during and after breast cancer.
More on eTradeWire News
- National Sportscaster Fred Wallin to Provide Commentary on TVS Streaming Sports Networks
- Thomas William Furniture Spalted Hall Table
- How to grab deals for last minute hotel reservations
- Science Fiction & Fantasy Author Releases Second Audiobook To Space Opera Series
- Independent Film Movement Celebrates Black Filmmakers and Women of Color At 72nd Festival de Cannes
To learn more about "Have the Chat" visit https://www.tigerlilyfoundation.org/programs/have-the-chat/
About Red Bamboo Marketing: Red Bamboo Marketing is a boutique agency located in the heart of Red Bank, NJ. Our mission is to help clients create powerful marketing programs, build lasting brands and achieve Genuine Growth™. We take pride in our approach, blending strategy, technology and content into each and every service we offer.
For more information on Red Bamboo Marketing's nonprofit work visit http://redbamboomarketing.com/nonprofit
Jennifer Garcia, CEO
- Learning To Lead Hits the Wall Street Journal Best Seller List
- PHCPPros Principals Pass 5-Year Leadership Mark
- Medina, Ohio Municipal Court Live With Benchmark From Pioneer Technology Group
- Film Pioneer, Jessie Maple to Release Memoir, The Maple Crew
- Cinema St. Louis announces winners of sixth Cinema at Citygarden juried competition
- Avow Foundation Hosts IRAs" Estate and Year-End Planning Panel
- Arch Enterprises Precious Metal Refining
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Elizabeth Weldon Achieves Board Certification in Franchise & Distribution Law
- asys Joins RTM Engineering Consultants
- Pace Center for Girls, Lee County announces June 4 Love That Dress! collection event
- Best ISO Certification Co. Ltd receives first FDA recognized Third-Party Accreditation from IAS
- Stonehurst Place Features in Midtown Atlanta's 2019 Open Garden Stroll
- Nationwide Boiler Inc. Donates Record Amount Following Annual Charity Golf Tournament
- Barnfind USA to Demonstrate New Frame at InfoComm 2019
- Road Condition Monitoring to Prove Process Efficiency
- See Clearly on the Roads.Tips to Prevent Windshield Damage
- RTM Engineering Consultants Announces New Acquisition
- DigitalGlue Expands Globecast's Signal Monitoring Capabilities with Support for 92 HEVC Channels
- The Big Bang's "Super Asymmetry" Isn't Just Bazinga
- Partner's Elizabeth Krol Wins 2019 PRISM Award