Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 244
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 205
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 188
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 177
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 170
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 150
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 119
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry 105
- Presidential Candidate Dr. Valerie McCray Understands the Soul of America
- QURECA launches the first Quantum training & recruitment platform
Similar on eTradeWire
- Jeb Carlisle Joins North Highland as Associate Vice President
- Newest Analysis from ImmersivEdge Advisors Helps Investors Make the Right Moves in the Dynamic AR & Smartglasses Industry
- Center Parc Credit Union To Open Three Savannah Area Locations
- Original Shark Tank Star, Kevin Harrington, Wants People to Know Charity Brown
- Renowned economist George Kaufman passes away
- Astor Capital Launches $45M AI Investment Initiative
- Astor Capital Fund to Establish Charitable Giving Wing – $47M Project
- Kristin Oberholtzer Named Chief Operating Officer of Advantage+
- Credit Union HealthScore Decline First Since 2013
- Braeden Lichti - What's the Outlook for Biopharma in 2020?
The linear TV activity will leverage performance insights gleaned from both Adalyser's tracking software and Tide's internal Data Analytics tools. The data driven approach and imminent spot-by-spot response will allow fluidity in campaign optimisation to reach Tide's acquisition targets. From this, the strategy will be optimised to enhance its long-term effectiveness.
Tide's TV debut follows a concerted push on national and regional radio (https://www.thedrum.com/news/2019/04/29/challen...). The brand has also raised awareness and driven performance with strong digital campaigns on Social Media as well as OOH activity across London Underground, Rail and Taxi placements. In July the company also ran a successful broadcast PR push around new research on female entrepreneurship.
More on eTradeWire News
- Event Business Pivots to Making Student Desk Guards for School
- Kid Tennis Hub Launches Informative Blog for Tennis Parents
- Proposed Ban on Sugar-Sweetened Beverages Could Save Billions
- Jurllyshe Back To School Outfits & Clothes Ideas 2020--Jumpsuits, Matching Sets, Dress etc
- Pristine Tile & Carpet Cleaning is now an A+ rated accredited business with the BBB
This next phase in Tide's media strategy reflects the brand's ongoing momentum and ambitious Q3 targets. With nearly 100,000 businesses signed up and 12.4 million transactions processed since its launch in 2017, the inclusion of TV represents a statement of intent.
Commenting on the campaign, George Schmidt, Head of Marketing at Tide, said: "TV advertising is a natural next step for Tide following the growth we have seen off the back of our coordinated digital, radio and outdoor campaigns".
"We are excited to bring Tide to the small screen with a playful advert that incorporates the Tide personality. Improvisation is a key skill mastered by successful entrepreneurs - we know from speaking to our members that it is an aspect of running a business that they are proud of and identify strongly with. We are confident it will have a positive impact on an ever-wider audience"
Amabel Pearson, Brand Director at Guerillascope, added: "TV advertising is a proven builder of brands, so we are pleased that Tide has chosen to incorporate this media channel into its strategy. The company is an example of how marrying a great product with ambition and an openness to new ideas can fuel business growth."
More on eTradeWire News
- #PYNKTALKS: Mikki Ma'at: Musician, Model, & Hairstylist
- 2020 C8 Corvette Anchors Chip Miller Amyloidosis Foundation Fundraising Efforts
- PicPocket Labs awarded patent for the use of a roaming/dynamic/adaptive geofence
- Summer Heat Sparks Heavy "Stay at Home" Consumer Demand for Screen Mesh Shade Tarps
- TVS Family Network.Com Signs On As 24/7 Streaming Ad Supported Channel on TVS TV Networks.Com
Visit Tide.co (https://www.tide.co/) to learn more about the banking account that gives you one less thing to improvise.
Stuart Bryan, Guerillascope
- myGEKOgear Releases the Smart Hardwire Kit to Easily Have your Dash Cam Connected 24/7
- Drive Up and Grab a Bag of School Supplies
- Just for you… the best summer fun is online now! Outer Banks Squared - The Art Show
- Functional Medicine Doctor Flips Script on Anxiety
- Panel Built, Inc. Offers In-Stock Guard Booths for Quick Security Solutions
- Be Careful Stating Your Income For Health Insurance Subsidy
- Author's new book earns literary accolade
- John Canning & Co. Earns 2020 Preservation Connecticut Award of Merit - For Mark Twain House Museum
- Crafts N Chisel: Boutique for Authentic Indian Handicrafts Home Decor
- John Canning & Co. Earns 2020 Preservation Connecticut Award of Merit -First Congregational Church
- Hotel Madison Voted Best Hotel in the Shenandoah Valley
- Black 2016 Honda Civic for Sale
- NTI Releases an iOS App for Low-Cost Environment Monitoring Systems
- Naomi Cohen Named To Wood Industry's Prestigious 40 Under 40
- Incredible 2016 Dodge Journey for Sale
- Hillside Terrace Sponsors This Year's Big Hearts Annual Movie Event for The Fifth Year in a Row!
- Affordable Acupuncture Clinic Reopens
- Navigating the Future in Uncertain Times
- Angela Rye Sits Down with Black Cooperative Investment Fund
- Weekends Sales for Insurance Agents