Popular on eTradeWire
- One Of Hip Hop's Secret Unknown Gem Black Diamond 3917
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards 967
- Perfect Fabric for Wide Variety of Dresses 868
- Coming Next Week: Palm Beach Chapter of the Rare Fruit Council to Host TROPICAL FRUIT & PLANTS 863
- Remodeling Experts Share Seven (Costly) Mistakes to Avoid 857
- Rook Coffee Accepts Applications For Second Annual Day of Giving 843
- Calvetta Phair launches new Refer All Staffing App with Corporate and Community Events 842
- The Gem City's Ready To Shine As Fashion Capital Of Midwest With Dayton Fashion Week 760
- New Proposal May Allow Debt Collectors to Communicate Through Social Media 522
- Zoom Electric Scooters brings the future to today with their range of 100% electric Mopeds 427
Similar on eTradeWire
- Michelle Lynn Sullivan Joins Savings Bank of Danbury as Vice President, Commercial Lending
- Menke to present at the 2019 ESOP Association Hawaii Chapter Annual Conference October 17
- Batley CPA Tax & Business Alert October 2019
- Paramount Management Group Recognizes Talent by Promoting Two of Its Leaders
- Paramount Management Group Acquires Certain Assets of New York-Based CNY ATM
- Astor Capital Fund in Rumored Talks to Explore a $5 Billion Bank Merger with Saudi Alinma Bank
- Astor Capital Fund in Talks to Carve Out $22M Tech Partnership Venture with Saudi Investors
- Astor Capital Fund to Expand Alternate Energy Division Globally
- GrooveCar Direct Announces 17 New Credit Union Partnerships in Q3 2019
- Pendleton Financing Funds Businesses Nationwide
The linear TV activity will leverage performance insights gleaned from both Adalyser's tracking software and Tide's internal Data Analytics tools. The data driven approach and imminent spot-by-spot response will allow fluidity in campaign optimisation to reach Tide's acquisition targets. From this, the strategy will be optimised to enhance its long-term effectiveness.
Tide's TV debut follows a concerted push on national and regional radio (https://www.thedrum.com/news/2019/04/29/challen...). The brand has also raised awareness and driven performance with strong digital campaigns on Social Media as well as OOH activity across London Underground, Rail and Taxi placements. In July the company also ran a successful broadcast PR push around new research on female entrepreneurship.
More on eTradeWire News
- Distroller USA Launches Cheekie Fairies
- SwiftDao: Fraud Resistant Blockchain Governance
- 10th Annual Zed Fest Film Festival 2019 Announces Upcoming Special Event Panels
- Legacy Foundation of Palm Beach County Applauds Latest Scholarship Recipients & Schedules Upcoming Au
- Women Driving at Blackhawk Pave the Way for Safety and Training Program Enhancements
This next phase in Tide's media strategy reflects the brand's ongoing momentum and ambitious Q3 targets. With nearly 100,000 businesses signed up and 12.4 million transactions processed since its launch in 2017, the inclusion of TV represents a statement of intent.
Commenting on the campaign, George Schmidt, Head of Marketing at Tide, said: "TV advertising is a natural next step for Tide following the growth we have seen off the back of our coordinated digital, radio and outdoor campaigns".
"We are excited to bring Tide to the small screen with a playful advert that incorporates the Tide personality. Improvisation is a key skill mastered by successful entrepreneurs - we know from speaking to our members that it is an aspect of running a business that they are proud of and identify strongly with. We are confident it will have a positive impact on an ever-wider audience"
Amabel Pearson, Brand Director at Guerillascope, added: "TV advertising is a proven builder of brands, so we are pleased that Tide has chosen to incorporate this media channel into its strategy. The company is an example of how marrying a great product with ambition and an openness to new ideas can fuel business growth."
More on eTradeWire News
- KRAVIS CENTER for the Performing Arts Offers a Dozen Dazzling Productions in November
- Circle 8 Ranch Breaks New Ground in Kentucky
- Friends of the Mounts Botanical Garden Announces Three New Board Members
- cAMP Phosphodiesterase Activity Assay Kit (Fluorometric)
- Doctor Unveils the Path to Better 'Lifestyle and Longevity'
Visit Tide.co (https://www.tide.co/) to learn more about the banking account that gives you one less thing to improvise.
Stuart Bryan, Guerillascope
- Heartbeat of the Royal Caribbean: First Night & Perfect Day at CocoCay
- JE Tomes now offering Colored Concrete Products
- Kappa Sigma at Thiel College celebrates 25th year of fundraising for Military Heroes Campaign
- Free Classified Advertising-Courtesy of Anonymous Email Address
- Ontario DUI Attorneys Branch Out to Personal Injury Cases
- Former Boys & Girls Club re-opens as West Cook County Youth Club
- Yaskawa Motoman Celebrates 30-year Anniversary
- Fitt Adds New Funding, Strategic Investor in MINDBODY
- . Lapels Dry Cleaning locations in Gilbert and Chandler switch over to GreenEarth
- Solar FlexRack Sponsors MnSEIA Gateway to Solar Conference
- Country Music Hall of Famer Ronnie Milsap Graces the Weinberg Center Stage
- Harbor Associates Acquires San Bernardino, CA Office Portfolio for $41.7 MM
- Author Publishes Collection of Education Children's Poetry
- Maya Hotels Opens Four Points by Sheraton Birmingham Homewood Following Conversion Renovation
- Fur Coat Retailer Enters Bitcoin Ecosystem
- Southern Ocean Chamber October 29 Women in Business at Surf City Hotel
- Exton Orthodontist Offering Braces for Adults
- The Bear Creek School Hosts How to Plan (not Panic) for College
- Oxyfresh Hires Social Media Coordinator Emma Phillips
- New Projects For Tree Cutting Available With Battalion Tree Service For Hardin County Texas Beaumont