Popular on eTradeWire
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion 131
- South Coast Improvement, Co. wins renovation project at Sunrise Senior Living
- MommaWork Offers Free Breastfeeding Support to LGBTQ Families
- Lapels Dry Cleaning annual clothing drive to benefit Big Brother Big Sister Foundation
- DMS Releases Q1 2019 Purchase Mortgage Consumer Profile Report
- Executive Order Might Get Citizenship Question Back On Census
- Holocaust Denier Encouraged to Connect with Survivors
- Palm Beach Dramaworks Sounds of Summer Series to Present JILL & RICH In Concert
- Tecsew Has Passed Goldman Sachs 10KSB with Flying Colours!
- Mirage' Coming To Amazon Prime July 16 | Pre-Order Now
Similar on eTradeWire
- PROJECT Trio in South Haven Michigan
- Vinyl Record Collectors Preserve the Legacy of Local Music Stores
- The Bear Williams Band Reinvents The Blues
- Cooking Vinyl Publishing Signs with Royalty Network
- OMG Media Solutions Partners with the Minnesota State Fair to Celebrate Culture And Community At The State's Largest Food and Music Festival
- Cleveland, Ohio's Own Independent Artist WOULF Releases New Single: "No Discussion"
- Dave Goodrich 3D Trio Plays in Culpeper, VA
- BEST Foundation Launches Spotlight Project Supporting Youth Music Programs
- Sizzling Summer Soundtrack that Shines Rays of Positivity
- Boston musician Prince Ngu brings the Lion King to life
IKON attendees will hone their skills, get feedback on their music projects, share
personal experiences, and form lasting connections with peers and industry
influencers that includes Adam Lewis (Planetary Group), Adam Sensenbrenner
(Mick Management), Ariel Hyatt (Cyber PR), Chris Taillie (Shore Fire Media),
Dean Cramer (Kings of A&R); and chart-topping musicians Jim Brickman and Martha Wash, during intimate workshops, one-on-one mentoring, music critiques, showcases, story slam and networking events. All designed to help indie creatives have a greater presence on the world stage as artists, artivists and artistpreneurs.
Topics addressed at the IMA Konference cover songwriting, branding,
entrepreneurship, publishing, promotion, distribution, touring, legal and other
issues that are critical to the indie artist community worldwide. This year's
expanded event also provides many more opportunities for artists to perform,
More on eTradeWire News
- Just Vanilla provides commercial kitchen rental space for food startups in Houston
- New non-profit partnership boosts financial capability and wellbeing in Australia
- The Well Store Opens The Refill Station
- Maltose Phosphorylase Activity Kit (Fluorometric)
- Vivabox Solutions Offers Packaging Solutions for Online-to-Offline (O2O) Commerce
jam, and mingle with top-ranked self-released and indie label talent.
Tickets, schedule and hotel discounts can be found here:
17th IMA WINNERS ANNOUNCED at Symphony Space Performing
The year's best self-released and indie label Music, Video and Design projects
from around the globe will be announced June 22nd from Symphony Space at
The 17th annual Independent Music Awards in between performances by IMA
Nominees. This year's Nominees include Masta Ace & Marco Polo, Miss Tara, Prateek Kuhad, Foreigner, Juliana Hatfield, The Motels, Mark Erelli, Ella Vos, Beyond Creation, Maria Muldaur, QUOR, Pedro Luís, Bleu, Chthonic, Nsimbi, Marta Gómez, Firkin, Bombay Rickey, Jackknife Stiletto, Bellatrix, Lucy Wainwright Roche, Valerie Smith, David Chesky, Lucy Kalantari & The Jazz Cats and Camille Thurman.
The winning projects are selected by judging panels comprised of top recording
artists including: Tom Waits, Lee Ann Womack, Robert Smith, Martha Wash, Jim
Brickman and Todd Rundgren, among many others; and influential press and
talent buyers from the Americas, Europe and Pacific Rim.
Performers at this year's awards include Bombay Rickey, Mark Erelli, Shadow of
Whales, Ale Jimenéz, Nsimbi, Shon Wethers, Claudia Acuña, Between Giants,
Alicia Michilli, and Low Lily.
Tickets for The 17th Annual IMAs and Indie Konference are on sale at Symphony
Space Performing Arts Center box office. Premium Access Tickets ($99) include
More on eTradeWire News
- Plasmin Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- The Voice Actor Blog - for Voiceover Artists & Voice Talent
- "La Vida Baseball" Announces Partnerships With '47 Brand And Topps Amidst Continued Record Platform Growth
- A splendid use for used camping gear
- Community help needed for housing solution
prime seating at award show, plus priority registration for IKON workshop,
mentoring, critiques, performance slots and IMA after party.
Artistry. Diversity. Excellence.
Now in its 18th year, The Independent Music Awards produced by Music
Resource Group honor the year's most exceptional music projects from self-
released and indie label talent - in all styles and mediums. The prestigious
award celebrates artists and artistry rather than sales or touring statistics, in
more than 100 Album, EP, Song, Producer, Video and Design categories.
Program winners and nominees are an eclectic mix of extraordinary artists at
every stage of their careers and include Amy Lee, Killer Mike, Valerie June,
Meghan Trainor, J.D. McPherson, Nik West, Passenger, Jackson Browne, Team
Me, Radio Radio, ...And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead, Reeve Carney,
Girl in a Coma, The Apples in stereo, RuPaul, John McEuen, Sofía Rei, Jamie
Lidell, Macy Gray, Flying Lotus, Pokey LaFarge, The Mudhowlers, and fun.
among many more.
Winning projects are selected by judging panels of iconic Artists which have
included Keith Richards, Tom Waits, Aimee Mann, M'shell Ndegeocello, Chris
Thile, Peter Gabriel, Melissa Etheridge, Snoop Dogg, Keith Urban, Buddy Guy,
Ozzy Osbourne among many others, Programmers, Talent Buyers and other
influencers throughout the Americas, Europe and Pacific Rim.
Submissions for The 18th annual Independent Music Awards will open in
summer of 2019. Details available at www.IndependentMusicAwards.com
Contact: Jana Fisher: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gunderson and Schropp Honored as 2019 Florida Trend Magazine's Legal Elite
- North Star Senior Advisors Hosts Alzheimer's Disease & Dementia Care Seminar
- Porsche Canada Becomes Presenting Sponsor Of Cobble Beach Concours D'elegance For 2019
- St. Louis Author Celebrates End of Chemotherapy with Book of Love Poems for the Beach
- Spotlight on 2016 Mazda MAZDA3
- Valerie Stone Hawthorne Joins the Board of Community Council
- Fullerton Arboretum Prepares For August 17, Return Of Popular Brews & Blues With 14 Craft Brewers
- FDA Shuts Down a Seafood Producer Operations in Texas
- McCarthy Completes Piedmont Newton Emergency Room
- Aspire Institute Hosts New Workshop to Protect Residential GCs From The Inevitable Economic Downturn
- Philadelphia's Changing Real Estate Market North of Fishtown
- Momentum Autism Therapy Announces Multidisciplinary Services to Jackson, MI families
- New Blockchain Domains Investing Secrets Book Expands Bitcoin
- Startup Scoop: OpenAI Guns for "Socially Beneficial" Artificial General Intelligence
- New Product: Mini Survival Kits Fit In Your Pocket & Can Save Your Life
- The Self-Pour Taproom & Pizzeria Mountain Pizza & Taproom Opens Its Second Location in South Fork
- Beyond Fish: How Canadians are Adopting Vegan Alternatives in order to Protect our Oceans
- SocketLabs To Exhibit At Philadelphia Digital Summit
- Want Better Sleep? Science Proves A Bath 1-2 Hours Before Bed Will Improve Your Sleep
- Appeals Court Slams ACS and Reverses Judge Milsap of the Bronx