Popular on eTradeWire
- Roasters Coffee - Community Giving Day December 31st, 2018 189
- NCRF Proudly Announces the 20th Annual Black College Expo Giving Millions in Scholarships On Site 180
- Apex Officer Showcasing Latest Virtual Reality Police Training Innovation at CES 2019 165
- Homestake Capital teams up with CCB Foundation to make bike racing an educational experience 157
- Author & Motivational Specialist Stephanie C. White was a Keynote Speaker at the Wow Wedding Expo 156
- Steve Dalton Wes Wilt Being Investigated 126
- Kemet Educational Services launches Holiday STEM Online Course 126
- Actor and MTv show host Nick Cannon pays it forward 106
- The Fastest Way To Build The Boarder Wall In 2019: Jose Franco For US President 2020 105
- Easy to Build Network by BUSYZ
Similar on eTradeWire
- Breakouts Announced for The Orange Conference 2019
- Blue Lotus Farm & Retreat Center will Roast in February
- Vista Host Raised Over $260,000 For St. Jude Children's Research Hospital® In 2018 With Revolutionary Hotel Housekeeping Service Model
- Broccoli City Reveals 2019 Lineup And New Venue:childish Gambino, Lil' Wayne, Ella Mai, 6lack, Lil' Baby And More Set To Take The Stage
- Innocent Lives Foundation hires Shane McCombs as COO and adds Robin Dreeke, former head of FBI Behavioral Analysis Program, to Board of Directors
- Variety - the Children's Charity, Wisconsin Chapter, Announces Additions to Board of Directors
- The Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation Funds 9 New Research Grants In 2019
- Two Banking Professionals Join the Boys & Girls Club Board of Directors
- National Marriage Week (February 7-14)
- Agency on Aging Northeastern Illinois to Host Advocacy Breakfast for Older Adults and Caregivers
DMCCF will be the primary recipient of proceeds from the event. They will be presenting checks at the gala to several children ranging in age from 1 to 18 who are battling cancer. The families are local New Jersey residents, located in Cranford, Pine Brook, Highland Lakes, Wantage, Jersey City, and Elizabeth.
The RHF Foundation is now selling tickets, corporate sponsorships, and collecting donations and raffle items, all of which can be done via their website https://www.rhffoundation.com/rhf-gala.
The gala last year was incredibly successful. There was live music from The Infernos, over 400 guests, incredible raffle items, and most importantly, the experience of a lifetime as guests witnessed families receive donations presented to them live in front of attendees.
More on eTradeWire News
- Emerald Brand Announces the Formation of the Emerald Eco-Squad™
- 6 Things to Avoid When Remodeling Your Home
- Redcat Racing Gen8 Hop Up Parts Released
- IPRP is the State of Indiana's newly-contracted monitoring program for healthcare professionals
- RE/MAX DFW Associates Gains New Sales Associates
- Actor Keith Arthur Bolden lands recurring role in BET's series "American Soul"
- Tours of Tuscany By a Local Who Grew Up There
Every day an average of 43 children hear words that will change their lives forever: "You've got cancer." Once a cancer diagnosis has been determined, the associated medical bills frequently leave families with tremendous financial burdens.
Over the last decade, the RHF Foundation and the Dean Michael Clarizio Cancer Foundation (DMCCF) have held numerous events that have raised more than a million dollars and helped countless families to provide for basic needs such as food and rent so that they are able to focus on the primary challenging task of caring for their ill child.
The RHF Foundation was created in 2005; their mission is to "provide funding to help children with acute medical conditions." Their goal for this gala is to assist New Jersey families who have children that have been recently diagnosed with cancer. Imagine the emotional trauma that occurs when a child is diagnosed with this disease and then add to that the financial struggle that accompanies the necessary medical treatments – it is overwhelming to a family. This is where they step in to help.
RHF Foundation has raised more than $750,000 in funds. Every single dollar goes to individual patients and deserving organizations, such as Maria Fareri Children's Hospital, Saint Joseph's Hospital, Newton Medical Center, The L.E.A.D. Program, and The Dean Michael Clarizio Cancer Foundation.
More on eTradeWire News
- IAOP Announces Winners of Annual Global Excellence in Outsourcing Award for Innovative Practices in Creating Value from Collaborative Relationships
- Tickets available for Regional Cancer Center Fashion Show on Feb. 27
- New Book Teaches Career Scientists and STEM Students How to Communicate to Make an Impact
- Enjoy a Special Movie Screening of The Quest at Winter AutoFest
- College equestrian facilities benefit from LED lighting upgrade
- Wesley Wong to Speak to Guests at Winter AutoFest
- New Construction Single-Tenant Jack in the Box in Fontana Trades for $2.4 Million
A Company Who Cares
The RHF Foundation has had a successful decade to say the least. The owners of Residential Home Funding Corp. – one of America's top mortgage companies – created the RHF Foundation in 2007. As successful business owners with big hearts, RH Funding's executives know the importance of giving back, and place tremendous value on service. It is their kindness, passion, and generosity that fuels the RHF Foundation.
The RHF Foundation is committed to enhancing the healing environment for children with acute medical issues. Its goal is to fund programs that make hospital stays less frightening and more enriching for a child, as well as fund organizations that aide in the prevention of teen bullying and substance abuse.
"Our company is fully involved in providing support to the RHF Foundation," said Tom Marinaro, President, Residential Home Funding. "Every single dollar raised is given to the families and organizations we help, and our valued and dedicated employees volunteer their time for free."
For tickets and sponsorship opportunities, please go to www.rhffoundation.com
- Top Way to Make Money during the Government Shutdown
- Curious About How Dreams Can Increase Self-Awareness? New Ebook on Dream Incubation Can Help
- Leading PEO INFINITI HR Launches Corporate Wellness Initiative: INFINIFIT®
- Phosphoglycerate Kinase Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric) K194-100
- Art Auctions and Art Prices: Some art sells for Millions...Some art won't even sell at a Garage Sale
- Denny Waxman Announces 2019 Macrobiotic Counselor Los Angeles Program
- Immediate Care Medical Walk-In Presents Fundraising Check to Basketball Player Darrell Rogers
- Satanic Temple of NYC presents NON SERVIAM: a theatrical fundraiser for reproductive rights
- Master Lee's The spirit of Tae Kwon Do has added the DojoApp
- Jaws Jumbo Burgers Utilizing Revolutionary Limited Partnership Agreement for Expansion
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes ProsPay, Inc.as a Trustee Member
- Peak Physical Therapy & Sports Performance volunteers with South Shore Elder Services' Meals Program
- Jim Stepanich of RTP Sports Medicine & Physical Therapy reminds No RX required for PT in Illinois
- Rotary Club of Flagler Beach to Host Race of the Runway for Rotary Fundraiser Feb. 2nd
- UK Singer/Songwriter Rob Palladino Releases Highly Anticipated Debut Album "Spirit Trail"
- Too much Clutter? Winter Storage Tips from PODS® Tucson Moving and Storage Leader
- Maria Raquel Thomas Named Featured Slimer at Largest DC Slime Expo
- Federal Government Employees Without Pay Get Free Jumps At Sky Zone Joliet
- Jim Stepanich of RTP Sports Medicine & Physical Therapy announces their Fourth Anniversary
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Thryv as a Trustee Member