Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 490
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 258
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 156
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 118
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Tourico Vacations Reviews Getaway
- SEO Consultancy launches in York
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Eric Lea
- New Children's Book Celebrates Jamaican Culture
Similar on eTradeWire
- PINC recognized as a standout exhibitor during the largest ProMat expo in the 34-year history
- New Temperature Data Logger Provides Real-Time Shipment Tracking
- CTL Global Inks Lease on new 248,000 Sq. Ft. Facility in Elmhurst
- International Propeller Club Promotes Relationship with Congress on Behalf of Maritime Industry
- Robert J. Becerra named to the 2019 SuperLawyers List as one of the Top Attorneys in Florida
- Productiv, Inc. Expands Fulfillment and Warehouse Capacity in Dallas to Support eCommerce Growth
- VisTracks Launches Visibility Partnership with project44
- PINC selected 2019 Top 100 Logistics IT Provider
- AEB, Bongers Expeditie and ChannelPorts: Smart cooperation offers worry-free Brexit
"We are very excited to announce that TIA is furthering its relationship with AscendTMS while welcoming TriumphPay into the growing program offerings available to the association membership," said Robert Voltmann, President and CEO of the 1,700-member association. "By including these business and technology tools for success into our suite of Member Services, we are able to make them available to a larger community of 3PL businesses."
In support of the TIA New Broker Success Packages and as a TIA Business and Technology Bundle, AscendTMS and TriumphPay's services will be included as resource bundles to provide technology, carrier payments, and funding for new and existing TIA members. These will help participating members grow their business. For a full outline of the programs, please visit www.tianet.org.
Tim Higham, president and CEO of AscendTMS, stated, "All brokers and 3PLs today need access to proven technology solutions that can simultaneously increase profits and reduce costs. The TIA has raised the bar by stepping forward for its members to provide a seamlessly integrated bundle of TMS, carrier payments, and funding solutions. This new TIA Business and Technology Bundle gives brokers and 3PL's leverage for success."
More on eTradeWire News
- Aspirify, Inc., A lifestyle transformation company opens new office in the Rail District
- Compassionate In-Home Care, Inc. Earns 2018 Angie's List Super Service Award
- 10 Seconds Inside The Broad Museum
- Bucks County Air Conditioning Service
- Topaz Information Solutions adds key partner True Mobile Health to enhance care to provider organizations
Jordan Graft, EVP Payments with TriumphPay added, "We are excited to work with the TIA and AscendTMS to deliver a trusted carrier payment solution that transforms your carriers' experience. Finding and retaining carriers, as well as ensuring back-office efficiency, are critical components for emerging 3PL enterprises."
About InMotion Global:
InMotion Global, Inc. provides the free, award-winning, patent‐pending Transportation Management System, AscendTMS®, to freight shippers, freight brokers, and trucking companies. AscendTMS® is used by thousands of companies in 19 countries, from small single-person logistics operations to multi-billion-dollar international corporations and can manage any logistics operation. AscendTMS® is 100% free to use for the Basic system, requires no upfront fees, no annual license cost, requires no downloads or installations, is mobile certified, and provides full enterprise level TMS features to manage and operate any logistics operation. AscendTMS® is ranked as the number one TMS software by Crowd Reviews, Capterra, and Software Advice (a Gartner company). InMotion Global, Inc. is headquartered in Brandon, Florida. Learn more at www.TheFreeTMS.com or at www.InMotionGlobal.com.
TriumphPay (http://www.triumphpay.com/) is a leading provider of carrier and vendor payment solutions to the supply chain industry. Its integrated supply chain finance solution allows brokers and shippers to reduce the amount of capital invested in their QuickPay program. TriumphPay simplifies the management of carrier payments for brokers and shippers including managing verification and collection calls from factoring companies. TriumphPay is a product of Advance Business Capital, an operating subsidiary of TBK Bank, SSB (Member FDIC). TBK Bank, SSB is a subsidiary of Triumph Bancorp, Inc., a financial holding company with a diversified line of community banking and commercial activities.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Legendary Huset's Speedway Is Up For Grabs In A Winner Take-All Race
- L.A. Wolves FC's Donovan Preslin Selected to Nicaragua's Youth Under-19 National Team
- Eliza Neals "Sweet or Mean," the new EP of raw Blues-rock OUT July 4th on E-H Records LLC
- BraveHeart Wireless Announces FDA Clearance of the BraveHeart™ Life Sensor Cardiac Monitoring System
- Brooklyn Conservatory Of Music To Host 3rd Annual World Refugee Day Festival
The Transportation Intermediaries Association (TIA) is the professional organization of the $186 billion third-party logistics industry. TIA is the only organization exclusively representing transportation intermediaries of all disciplines, doing business in domestic and international commerce. TIA is the voice of the 3PL industry to shippers, carriers, government officials and international organizations. TIA is the United States member of the International Federation of Freight Forwarder Associations, FIATA.
Media Contact: Rachael Oury, 703-299-5714
- Tickets On Sale for 17th annual Independent Music Awards & Indie Konference in New York City
- FetchRev Announces New Name, Logo and Capabilities for Merchants and Consumers
- Rotary Club of Flagler Beach Now Taking Fabulous Fourth Parade Applications
- Toronto Construction Company: Lions Den Construction
- A new Houston based career consulting company is helping executives with a provocative full-service approach
- FSR's Symphony Linx Wins Best of Show Award at InfoComm, Presented by AV Technology
- Amitech and UiPath Partner to Accelerate Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and AI Digital Solutions
- Keep Lee County Beautiful receives statewide recognition
- Fort Myers Miracle to celebrate Independence Day with largest fireworks show of the season
- Beach Front Grille Donates $5K to Flagler Beach Police Dept. and Flagler County Fire Dept
- Bennington Nissan & Bennington Chevy Buick Cadillac Named Fastest Growing Dealership In The Country
- Gold Star Wives and Mothers Say "No" to Socialism in Rally for Freedom at U.S. Capitol July 4th!
- Award Honors Dr. W.M. Cobb, Recognizes Promising Anatomy Researchers
- creative.space's //DEUS EX Gets Huge Performance Boost with Integration of NF1 Cards
- Saelig Introduces the PCBite System For Precise PCB Probing
- 2019 U.S. Grocery Shopper Trends Report Reveals What Consumers Want
- Ad Spending Continues Robust Increase In 2020
- ISCG Announces Senior Leadership Succession
- Bosco Tech Students Begin Professional Summer Internships Across L.A. Area
- Millennials are Ruining the World? an Xennial perspective bridges the gap between Generations X & Y