Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5422
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 158
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 136
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 106
- EPIC Crude Oil Pipeline Announces Re-Opening of Second Open Season
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
Similar on eTradeWire
- Brad Domenico, Partner at Progress Capital Arranges $34 Million in Financing for Newark Building
- University of Alabama Staff Hosts Book Signing
- Acunetix Vulnerability Scanner Now With Network Security Scans
- Chard Snyder Recognized by WEX Health for Outstanding Achievement at WEX Health SPARK Conference
- Maapera Analytics Awarded Product Demonstration Program
- Sonnenblick-Eichner Company Arranges $27 Million Loan to Refinance Hawaiian Shopping Center
- New Retirement Planning Book Promises to Help People Weather the Shifting Sands of Retirement
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates its Client, Tedd Drattell, on Major Honor
- Locust Park Capital Arranges $12M Refinance For Mixed Use Building in Orlando's CBD
- OpenRoad Lending crosses over the $2 Billion in new auto loans mark
Heritage Square I & II is comprised of two multi-tenant high-rise buildings located 10 miles north of Downtown Dallas at the northwest corner of I-635 and the North Dallas Tollway. Parking for the complex is provided by two garages with 1,230 spaces (3.35 spaces per 1,000 SF). Heritage Square is bordered by a variety of amenities including the Dallas Galleria mixed-use development, a Sheraton hotel and luxury residential apartments. Brookwood acquired the property in 2013.
Proceeds from Thorofare's 36-month, interest only financing will be used to repay a maturing loan and provide funds for tenant improvements, leasing commissions and capital expenditures associated with stabilizing the 10- and 11-story buildings. Thorofare was able to close within 35 days from application to meet the sponsor's existing loan maturity date.
More on eTradeWire News
- Direct Referrals Put Professional Service Firms at Risk
- FairyClean Janitorial is taking the commercial & office cleaning to the next level
- LIGHT WORK by Howard Jackson is published
- On The Run - By Scott Stevens - Officially Released By Sunbury Press!
- Tai Lopez Reviews - Tai Lopez Reveals "How to Get Rich"
Thorofare was attracted to the opportunity based on the sponsor's institutional profile and market presence, combined with Dallas' strong economic growth forecast, according to Thorofare's Elliott Young, Director of Origination.
"Brookwood has more than $1 billion in assets under management across the country and an extensive track record of generating upper-quartile investment returns," Young said. "Further, at its low-cost basis, Brookwood will be able to offer prospective tenants quality space at attractive rents. The buildings recently underwent renovations which added a full suite of amenities for tenants, setting it apart from nearby office properties."
About Thorofare Capital
Thorofare Capital, Inc.(http://www.thorofarecapital.com) is a national commercial real estate loan origination and servicing company. The firm focuses on $5 million to $100 million financing transactions, targeting value-add and opportunistic acquisitions, recapitalizations, and distressed debt secured by transitional properties. Its affiliate, Thorofare LLC, is a registered investment adviser specializing in alternative fixed-income opportunities through US commercial real estate debt investments. With a national presence, Thorofare has originated more than $1.6 billion structured as senior secured short and intermediate-term loans, across 10+ property types throughout 28 states. For more information, visit www.thorofarecapital.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- National Sportscaster Fred Wallin to Provide Commentary on TVS Streaming Sports Networks
- Thomas William Furniture Spalted Hall Table
- How to grab deals for last minute hotel reservations
- Science Fiction & Fantasy Author Releases Second Audiobook To Space Opera Series
- Independent Film Movement Celebrates Black Filmmakers and Women of Color At 72nd Festival de Cannes
This press release is for press distribution only and not for general distribution. The information contained in this article is intended only for Thorofare's non-advisory loan origination business/network and should not be considered investment advice or a recommendation of any particular security, strategy or investment product. Information contained herein has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but not guaranteed. The information contained in this article is accurate as of the data submitted but is subject to change.
DB&R Marketing Communications, Inc.
- Learning To Lead Hits the Wall Street Journal Best Seller List
- Medina, Ohio Municipal Court Live With Benchmark From Pioneer Technology Group
- PHCPPros Principals Pass 5-Year Leadership Mark
- Film Pioneer, Jessie Maple to Release Memoir, The Maple Crew
- Cinema St. Louis announces winners of sixth Cinema at Citygarden juried competition
- Avow Foundation Hosts IRAs" Estate and Year-End Planning Panel
- Arch Enterprises Precious Metal Refining
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Elizabeth Weldon Achieves Board Certification in Franchise & Distribution Law
- asys Joins RTM Engineering Consultants
- Pace Center for Girls, Lee County announces June 4 Love That Dress! collection event
- Best ISO Certification Co. Ltd receives first FDA recognized Third-Party Accreditation from IAS
- Stonehurst Place Features in Midtown Atlanta's 2019 Open Garden Stroll
- Nationwide Boiler Inc. Donates Record Amount Following Annual Charity Golf Tournament
- Barnfind USA to Demonstrate New Frame at InfoComm 2019
- Road Condition Monitoring to Prove Process Efficiency
- See Clearly on the Roads.Tips to Prevent Windshield Damage
- DigitalGlue Expands Globecast's Signal Monitoring Capabilities with Support for 92 HEVC Channels
- The Big Bang's "Super Asymmetry" Isn't Just Bazinga
- RTM Engineering Consultants Announces New Acquisition
- Partner's Elizabeth Krol Wins 2019 PRISM Award