Popular on eTradeWire
- Actress & Musician Linda Collins Uses Diverse Entertainment Background to Bring Unique Edge to Roles 1284
- Chelsea Village Selects Corner Property Management for Upscale Residences in Bridgewater Township NJ 1096
- Jason McIntosh--Apartment Association of Metro Denver Executive of the Year Finalist 1029
- ASA Appraisal Courses at Massachusetts College of Art and Design 345
- Uniting Cultures through Art and spreading Freedom - BantuFest Organization speaks on it 337
- Chubb Announced as Official Insurance Provider and Main Sponsor of 29th Edition of Art Miami 299
- Answers to the top 5 questions about concrete fasteners 220
- Seaside Art Gallery Announces "INspired by the Masters" with Artist Debra Keirce 210
- In BLOOD OF THE FAE by Tom Mohan, Sometimes the Past Is Better Left Unknown… 202
- Speakeasy Art Gallery presents: ezerd - robots! robots! robots! 201
Similar on eTradeWire
- 2018 American Silver Eagle Premiums Dropping
- Eddie Turner Jr and 140 Simple Messages To Guide Emerging Leaders has been selected as a Premier Author and Book in The C-Suite Book Club
- Annuit Coeptis bounty programs are here!
- Annuit Coeptis airdrops, and bounties programs are here
- Arbor Ridge Partners Advises Esquify on its Sale to Xact Data Discovery
- USAM Group Streamlines Access to Innovative Technology in Asia
- HOA Management Database Software™ Brings 21st Century Digital Automation to Homeowners Associations
- Dalton Strategic Advisor Settles for $90,000
- Stock & Option Solutions, Inc. Announces 6039 Reporting Services Available
- Dalton Strategic Advisor Abern Barred From Industry
Heritage Square I & II is comprised of two multi-tenant high-rise buildings located 10 miles north of Downtown Dallas at the northwest corner of I-635 and the North Dallas Tollway. Parking for the complex is provided by two garages with 1,230 spaces (3.35 spaces per 1,000 SF). Heritage Square is bordered by a variety of amenities including the Dallas Galleria mixed-use development, a Sheraton hotel and luxury residential apartments. Brookwood acquired the property in 2013.
Proceeds from Thorofare's 36-month, interest only financing will be used to repay a maturing loan and provide funds for tenant improvements, leasing commissions and capital expenditures associated with stabilizing the 10- and 11-story buildings. Thorofare was able to close within 35 days from application to meet the sponsor's existing loan maturity date.
More on eTradeWire News
- Magnolias of Chambersburg to host holiday open house on Dec. 18
- Hales Sand & Gravel, A CRH Company, Wins Three National Asphalt Paving Association Awards
- Save Up To $20,000 on Select Homes at Barcelo at Solana Heights!
- Massive Networks Expands its Infrastructure Offering to include 4G Broadband Access Networking
- Kluger Furs Celebrates 60th Anniversary
- Trinity Elms independent living apartments open in Clemmons
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Katie Lord
Thorofare was attracted to the opportunity based on the sponsor's institutional profile and market presence, combined with Dallas' strong economic growth forecast, according to Thorofare's Elliott Young, Director of Origination.
"Brookwood has more than $1 billion in assets under management across the country and an extensive track record of generating upper-quartile investment returns," Young said. "Further, at its low-cost basis, Brookwood will be able to offer prospective tenants quality space at attractive rents. The buildings recently underwent renovations which added a full suite of amenities for tenants, setting it apart from nearby office properties."
About Thorofare Capital
Thorofare Capital, Inc.(http://www.thorofarecapital.com) is a national commercial real estate loan origination and servicing company. The firm focuses on $5 million to $100 million financing transactions, targeting value-add and opportunistic acquisitions, recapitalizations, and distressed debt secured by transitional properties. Its affiliate, Thorofare LLC, is a registered investment adviser specializing in alternative fixed-income opportunities through US commercial real estate debt investments. With a national presence, Thorofare has originated more than $1.6 billion structured as senior secured short and intermediate-term loans, across 10+ property types throughout 28 states. For more information, visit www.thorofarecapital.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- Fourth Volume of eHIV Review Aims to Expand Knowledge of When to Switch Antiretroviral Regimens
- Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission Welcomes New Advisory Board Members
- Preventing and Managing Overpayments: A Webinar for Social Security Disability Beneficiaries
- 2018 American Silver Eagle Premiums Dropping
- Target Roofing & Sheet Metal replacing roof at The Commodore Hurricane Michael
- New Yorker Electronics Releases Mission-Critical Precision Thin Film Chip Resistors
- What is the Difference Between Data Logger vs DAQ?
This press release is for press distribution only and not for general distribution. The information contained in this article is intended only for Thorofare's non-advisory loan origination business/network and should not be considered investment advice or a recommendation of any particular security, strategy or investment product. Information contained herein has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but not guaranteed. The information contained in this article is accurate as of the data submitted but is subject to change.
DB&R Marketing Communications, Inc.
- Revamped 3415 Sepulveda Adds New Tenants
- CW-One music Group is Seeking New Artists for Their Roster
- Sussex IM Awarded ISO 13485 Certification For Medical Device Design And Manufacture
- Long Island Museum Showcases Work of Jefferson's Ferry Residents
- Caregiver Resource Network, Inc. is a 501(c)3 non-profit corporation formed with the express goal of
- First Book of 'Middle Manager Fundamentals' Series By Anthony Dance Now Available in eBook Format
- Key events and trends that are going to shape your world in 2019
- Vested Academics Gifts a Prosperous 2019
- Litigators Credit Trial Support Firm Legal Graphicworks with Helping Win Their Biggest Cases
- Do you have dental anxiety? Here are some signs you might have dental anxiety
- The Only Travel Book You'll Ever Need on Belize
- Dialogue with Three Chords and BrooklynONE present THE KRAMPUS
- Blockchain-based Authentication Company NuID Raises $2.5 Million to End Password Breaches
- Ayn Traylor-Sadberry, family lawyer, publishes article on Legal Technicians
- Promotional Marketing Expert Danette Gossett Talks About The Resurrection Of Direct Mail
- Album: NOT BY SIGHT by Te-Verse @TeVerseF
- Hire Dynamics Completes Acquisition of Amtemps Staffing to Accelerate Growth & Expand Services in N
- CoreShop Solutions Secures Exclusive North American Sales and Marketing Rights for Active Publishing
- Project Alive within reach of funding promising clinical gene therapy drug trial
- Dr. Stephen Prendiville Earns RealSelf Hall of Fame Award